“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12606 Apr 29, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
That was me blowing behind your ear as you were bobbing for my apples. LOL
Sundog has it right about you closeted types, you talk about that stuff in more full detail than the average person by a long shot. We do not care how you live your life that is your business.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#12607 Apr 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I see that mcdowell co intelligence still hinders your discernment in determining your friends and supporters from mine.
No problem at all. My friends are living, breathing and functioning humans. Yours are turds.

Does that help you any?
THE LAST PINK POET wrote:
<quoted text>
But then again what are friends for?
Why am I not surprised that you don't know the answer to that.
<quoted text>
Im sure they're appreciative of your endorsement.
As long as it is not yours, they're fine.
<quoted text>
And you got some weird ass friends sugar britches. LOL
Sugar britches?

One more time, Pinkie. I don't swing that way.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#12608 Apr 29, 2013
<quoted text>
That was me blowing behind your ear as you were bobbing for my apples. LOL
Jesus, you just keep getting gayer and gayer.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#12609 Apr 29, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sundog has it right about you closeted types, you talk about that stuff in more full detail than the average person by a long shot. We do not care how you live your life that is your business.
I mean really. Think about it. It's one thing to talk smack--everybody does that. But now he wants to add a touch of romance by talking about blowing in somebody's ear.

The guy is hopelessly gay.

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

#12610 Apr 29, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean really. Think about it. It's one thing to talk smack--everybody does that. But now he wants to add a touch of romance by talking about blowing in somebody's ear.
The guy is hopelessly gay.
He talks no different than RxUSH Limbaugh, he talks such "jokes" in explicit details, he always had of habit of mentioning about "grabbing your ankles". He once had four male companions with him to the DR and a full bottle of Viagara with him, the DR is not really an expensive paradise island. Those "wives" and his homophobic behavior are just a front not to expose what he really is, Pinky represents that defect every time he opens thy piehole.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#12611 Apr 29, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
He talks no different than RxUSH Limbaugh, he talks such "jokes" in explicit details, he always had of habit of mentioning about "grabbing your ankles". He once had four male companions with him to the DR and a full bottle of Viagara with him, the DR is not really an expensive paradise island. Those "wives" and his homophobic behavior are just a front not to expose what he really is, Pinky represents that defect every time he opens thy piehole.
Exactly.

Pinkie goes to a lot of trouble to cover up his gayness but his words betray him every time by showing that his knowledge is vast and based on his own personal experience.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#12612 Apr 29, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats the matter sugar britches? Limbaugh giving you liberal girly men difficulties? Evidently someones listening. He's made a fortune on it.
Could it be the majority arent stupid afterall? Maybe this is why you and your ultra left types are a 5% minority. Even regular libs are at about 20%. I'd say these statistics would show who the effin freaks really are. Oh well, theres outcasts in every society. Hang in there and maybe you'll outgrow it like most college educated kids eventually do with age and a maturing mind. They grow out of the schoolgirl mentality that holds their professors as godlike and go on to become productive moderates or even conservatives. However there are some who have such weak impressionist minds they can never learn to form opinions on their own and these go on to become reprobates. LOL

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

#12613 Apr 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahBlah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. LOL
You are just rambling and makes no sense whatsoever.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#12614 Apr 29, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just rambling and makes no sense whatsoever.
Yes, but the Pink Poet did call you "sugar britches."

I think he's sweet on you.

;)

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#12615 Apr 29, 2013
Actually, Pink Poet, your statistics show that you're ignorant and will believe anything Fox News tells you. But, have no fear, republicans count on you being ignorant. So, by remaining ignorant (as if you had a choice), you are helping your party. Keep up the good work, Pink Poet. Stay Stupid, my friend. After all, you have no choice.

;)
<quoted text>
Whats the matter sugar britches? Limbaugh giving you liberal girly men difficulties? Evidently someones listening. He's made a fortune on it.
Could it be the majority arent stupid afterall? Maybe this is why you and your ultra left types are a 5% minority. Even regular libs are at about 20%. I'd say these statistics would show who the effin freaks really are. Oh well, theres outcasts in every society. Hang in there and maybe you'll outgrow it like most college educated kids eventually do with age and a maturing mind. They grow out of the schoolgirl mentality that holds their professors as godlike and go on to become productive moderates or even conservatives. However there are some who have such weak impressionist minds they can never learn to form opinions on their own and these go on to become reprobates. LOL
Arthur

United States

#12616 Apr 29, 2013
You are gay. Blah blah blah. No you are gay. Blah blah blah You are even gayer. Blah blah blah. I cant remember the last time I saw such a bunch of immature idiots except maybe in JR high school. Yall have spent days going back and forth calling each other gay, kind of like childish teenage boys. Grow up already.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#12617 Apr 29, 2013
Arthur wrote:
You are gay. Blah blah blah. No you are gay. Blah blah blah You are even gayer. Blah blah blah. I cant remember the last time I saw such a bunch of immature idiots except maybe in JR high school. Yall have spent days going back and forth calling each other gay, kind of like childish teenage boys. Grow up already.
^^^Heh, heh, heh...he said gay.
Triumph Insult Comic Dog

Princeton, WV

#12618 Apr 29, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^Heh, heh, heh...he said gay.
That is a hypocrite for sure, dunno if he give explicit description of such acts like the poet and Pvt Pyle done but it is hypocritical indeed.

Poet and Pvt Pyle should resolve their anger issues and come out of the closest, even Jim Nabors done it, someone they should look up to and stop bashing their lifestyle the way they do.

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#12619 Apr 29, 2013
Triumph Insult Comic Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a hypocrite for sure, dunno if he give explicit description of such acts like the poet and Pvt Pyle done but it is hypocritical indeed.
Poet and Pvt Pyle should resolve their anger issues and come out of the closest, even Jim Nabors done it, someone they should look up to and stop bashing their lifestyle the way they do.
They're angry because they have forced themselves to stay in the closet.
Dr. Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#12620 Apr 29, 2013
Triumph Insult Comic Dog wrote:
<quoted text>That is a hypocrite for sure, dunno if he give explicit description of such acts like the poet and Pvt Pyle done but it is hypocritical indeed.

Sounds like sound advice, For me to poop on!
3 posts removed

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#12624 Apr 29, 2013
SatanasWitch wrote:
<quoted text>
You made him say it.
It's always my fault.

;)
1 post removed

“I'm A Whacko From”

Level 9

Waco, TX

#12626 Apr 29, 2013
SatanasWitch wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF did I just read?
I think he said he was dumb and proud of it.
Triumph Insult Comic Dog

Princeton, WV

#12627 Apr 29, 2013
[QUOTE who="Dr. Zaphod"]<quoted text>
Sounds like sound advice, For me to poop on![/QUOTE]

That is because you are a POOPHEAD and knows no better!
The Great One

Charleston, WV

#12628 Apr 29, 2013
Come on children play nice or I will send you home to mommy.

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Location hidden

#12629 Apr 29, 2013
SatanasWitch wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF did I just read?
Good question, think it is an example of someone not reading certain posts but just reacting to it, a type of face saving measure of sorts I suppose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where at in Oak Hill is cool? 22 min notBeavis 3
Dirty? 2 hr Faith1981 1
Con in Congressman 4 hr UMWA truths 19
Wendell Goard in Page WV 7 hr caveman 2
josh treadway (the one with the glass eye ) 23 hr oak hill ollie 3
Anyone doing photography for cheap prices now? Sat Katie 1
oak hill shell Sat Paul Thomas 8
Oak Hill Dating
Find my Match

Oak Hill Jobs