truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#11665 Apr 17, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Good job republicans. They are the only ones looking out for our 2nd Amendment rights. The dems want only the Hollywood elite and politicians to be able to protect themselves. Limit the purchase of cars to people that drink. More people killed by drunk drivers and dope heads than by guns in the US. When someone loans a car to someone that drinks revoke there privilege from owning a vehicle. Lets see how well that would go over with the dems. Driving a car is a privilege not a right. Owning and carrying arms is a right guaranteed to us in the constitution.
As usual you are about as off subject as you can get. What does drunk driving and dope heads have to do with this bill? Do you understand 2nd amendment rights? This bill had nothing to do with 2nd amendment rights. I really wish we had better educated people responding here.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#11666 Apr 17, 2013
This is what I call good ole boy Republican mentality-------'By golly them thar feds aint gonna take my gun away'. Truly pathetic.
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#11667 Apr 17, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>Do you even know what was in the bill? Stricter background checks. Are you a criminal or insane? That would be the only way it would affect you. And how exactly could the bombing have been prevented? The bombs were made with common products. Are you proposing a national pressure cooker registry? The bombs were made with gunpowder. Should there have been gunpowder sniffing dogs there?
Well lets see. When they do the New Years Celebration.at Times Square every year, it takes weeks to prepare the safety and security for that. NY under the past mayor install cameras all over the streets of NY and made it almost impossible for anyone to move on the streets of NY without it being watched. They also weld all the manholes down so people can't get into them to do harm. They check everything coming into Times Square when people gather for the party. Anytime there is a huge gathering and we know people are just waiting for the chance of a soft target like that our security should be huge in that kind of event. As you could see in the photos these bags had to be pretty heavy. That should have stuck out like a sore thumb when they were standing on the side of the street. If they were checking bags and saw a pressure cooker in a bag I don't think they would have let them through. So obviously they weren't checking bags coming into the crowd. As far as the ruling today on the so called gun bill. It was just another way to eventually start a national gun registry so in the event that the president declared Marshal Law, they could confiscate law abiding citizens guns. How does that law prevent unlawful gun sales on the street. It doesn't. You could pass whatever laws you want a criminal will get a gun or some other type of device to kill people. It takes a very simple cheap material to make a gun on your own. They going to pass laws next to do background checks on the purchase of steel pipe, lighter fluid, ball bearings and a wick. Nope.
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#11668 Apr 17, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>As usual you are about as off subject as you can get. What does drunk driving and dope heads have to do with this bill? Do you understand 2nd amendment rights? This bill had nothing to do with 2nd amendment rights. I really wish we had better educated people responding here.
It has everything to do with second amendment rights. As fat as drunk drivers. There is more people killed in this country by drunk drivers than by guns legally purchased. You know what I was talking about. Don't act so stupid. The car hitting and killing other people than the driver, when the driver is drunk is like a loaded gun.what about banning box cutters, pocket knives and air plains. That killed over 3000 people in one day. Are you gonna ban air planes. Come on your not going to put any kind of law in place to stop violence. But you can prosecute people that break existing laws and they don't even do that.
Holmes

Clay, WV

#11669 Apr 17, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I really wish we had better educated people responding here.
I agree and they wonder why Hagatha comes to these threads? Too many idiots gets angry so easily they are such an easy mark for Hag and similar trolls around topix. Sad that she is winning so easy because they don't think they just react. Sheesh.
Arthur

United States

#11670 Apr 17, 2013
It would have passed had it not been for the obvious attempt to also grab law abiding citizens weapons. I said long ago it would likely fail if they didnt back off the attempt to ban guns and LC magazines. If they had backed off the background check bill would have passed. Give them an inch, they will take a mile, the gun grabbers made that quite clear. Personally it seems to me there was nothing wrong or unConstitutional about the background bill, but the dems can no longer be trusted on this issue and thus the bill defeated.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#11671 Apr 17, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
You've certainly got the audacity to call someone retarded. A person of learning shouldnt be lacking in social grace like you've displayed in your posts on several threads. Im under the impression your a fraud that doesnt have a penny to her name and sits in her small abode and hasnt anything to do besides stir shit. This is your life. PERIOD! A real person of standing is to busy with financial issues, social life, and endowing the less fortunate thru their community efforts. COUNT yourself among the lower caste.
Possum, you certainly are not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Bet your children all ride the short bus possum. I have a very active social life and do a lot of work for the poor. I host many social events for fund raising for the unfortunates, many of which are in your area. There is so much that needs to be done in Wrong Turn country. Yes possum, I am quite wealthy indeed and enjoy it so. Next time we travel through your region of hopelessness I will throw a few crumbs around again. TaTa for now Lady of Qality
Zaphod

Proctorville, OH

#11672 Apr 17, 2013
Arthur wrote:
It would have passed had it not been for the obvious attempt to also grab law abiding citizens weapons. I said long ago it would likely fail if they didnt back off the attempt to ban guns and LC magazines. If they had backed off the background check bill would have passed. Give them an inch, they will take a mile, the gun grabbers made that quite clear. Personally it seems to me there was nothing wrong or unConstitutional about the background bill, but the dems can no longer be trusted on this issue and thus the bill defeated.
It didn't. Jesus
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#11673 Apr 17, 2013
Arthur wrote:
Well I'm like this, if they had come out with this Bill and never mentioned anything about taking some assault weapons and magazines off the market it would have passed. But they had plans to bring all that up again after this Bill if it had passed. I think those people on here hating that it didn't pass are afraid someone might shoot them for there rude and hate filled speech on here that is why they wanted it passed. Don't trust a democrat they are just as much a cheat as a used car salesman.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#11674 Apr 17, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, you certainly are not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Bet your children all ride the short bus possum. I have a very active social life and do a lot of work for the poor. I host many social events for fund raising for the unfortunates, many of which are in your area. There is so much that needs to be done in Wrong Turn country. Yes possum, I am quite wealthy indeed and enjoy it so. Next time we travel through your region of hopelessness I will throw a few crumbs around again. TaTa for now Lady of Qality
Puss,puss,puss,you wouldn't know what money was if it sneaked up and bit you in your skinny azz.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#11675 Apr 17, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>Puss,puss,puss,you wouldn't know what money was if it sneaked up and bit you in your skinny azz.
Said the church mouse to the wealthy lady!!!! TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Arthur

United States

#11676 Apr 17, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm like this, if they had come out with this Bill and never mentioned anything about taking some assault weapons and magazines off the market it would have passed. But they had plans to bring all that up again after this Bill if it had passed. I think those people on here hating that it didn't pass are afraid someone might shoot them for there rude and hate filled speech on here that is why they wanted it passed. Don't trust a democrat they are just as much a cheat as a used car salesman.
I definitely lean Democrat and I can be trusted. I support gun rights and the Constitution. This bill would not have infringed on the 2nd amendment but like I said, the Dems cant be trusted on this issue and that is why it was defeated.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#11677 Apr 17, 2013
USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn how to spell if you are so smart Hag. It is opossums not possums. What so called college did you graduate from. You are a fraud and a liar.
Learn how to spell possum, it's Hagatha May. Got it? Glad I could help "possum". TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Connie Lingus

Washington, DC

#11678 Apr 17, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Learn how to spell possum, it's Hagatha May. Got it? Glad I could help "possum". TaTa for now Lady of Quality
USMC Dave is no lady of quality. He's an old bitch..........
the cornholers daughter

Orlando, FL

#11679 Apr 17, 2013
Connie Lingus wrote:
<quoted text>USMC Dave is no lady of quality. He's an old bitch..........
Well said, Miss Connie Lingus!!!!
2 posts removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#11682 Apr 17, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, you certainly are not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Bet your children all ride the short bus possum. I have a very active social life and do a lot of work for the poor. I host many social events for fund raising for the unfortunates, many of which are in your area. There is so much that needs to be done in Wrong Turn country. Yes possum, I am quite wealthy indeed and enjoy it so. Next time we travel through your region of hopelessness I will throw a few crumbs around again. TaTa for now Lady of Qality
Your just a former possum turned swamp rat, and a poor one at that. Social events? You must be referring to family reunions back here in possum land. LOL
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#11683 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Your just a former possum turned swamp rat, and a poor one at that. Social events? You must be referring to family reunions back here in possum land. LOL
"I'll take toothless,ignorant possums in WV for $1000.00 Alex." Yes Miss Hagatha May, "Who's children ride the short bus to school each day"? "Hmmm,anyone who lives in Wrong Turn country Alex." Right you are again Miss Hagatha,now you move on to the finals.
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#11685 Apr 17, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>"I'll take toothless,ignorant possums in WV for $1000.00 Alex." Yes Miss Hagatha May, "Who's children ride the short bus to school each day"? "Hmmm,anyone who lives in Wrong Turn country Alex." Right you are again Miss Hagatha,now you move on to the finals.
OKAY ALEX, UHMMM, LETS MAKE THIS A TRUE DAILY DOUBLE.OKAY WARRIOR POET, "WHAT FLORIDA SPECIES WAS DECLARED A PUBLIC NUISANCE AND OPEN SEASON WAS DENOTED AS A MEANS OF CONTROL? THE SWAMP RAT! THAT IS CORRECT. WELL, ACTUALLY ALEX THAT WAS A LUCKY GUESS. I WAS ALSO THINKING THE HAGATHA MAY PARROT, IT HAS A TENDANCY TO CONSTANTLY REPEAT THE SAME SENTENCE OVER AND OVER.
USMC DAVE

Charleston, WV

#11686 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>OKAY ALEX, UHMMM, LETS MAKE THIS A TRUE DAILY DOUBLE.OKAY WARRIOR POET, "WHAT FLORIDA SPECIES WAS DECLARED A PUBLIC NUISANCE AND OPEN SEASON WAS DENOTED AS A MEANS OF CONTROL? THE SWAMP RAT! THAT IS CORRECT. WELL, ACTUALLY ALEX THAT WAS A LUCKY GUESS. I WAS ALSO THINKING THE HAGATHA MAY PARROT, IT HAS A TENDANCY TO CONSTANTLY REPEAT THE SAME SENTENCE OVER AND OVER.
She is a trailer park trashy ho.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#11687 Apr 18, 2013
Why is this thread still going.

The easiest way to kill an internet troll is to stop acknowledging them. If you don't feed them they will go away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Public Hearing on January 7th - Poisoned Drinki... 3 hr Cancer Alert 1
heardthis randy prince guy is a home wrecker 5 hr Beat down 3
josh treadway (the one with the glass eye ) 5 hr Prayer Warrior 8
Update on Josh Taylor 8 hr Omg 10
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 14 hr Analog man 4,178
Cathy Stank Barnett 16 hr Mike 13
why is the gym closed? 16 hr Sane and Rational 5
Oak Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web