Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

Comments (Page 521)

Showing posts 10,401 - 10,420 of43,249
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

cherokee mountain lady wrote:
why did Holder allow ATF to distribute many thousands of assualt weapons to Mexican drug cartels?? And, then hide all the facts-and accept no blame-even with a US citizen border patrol agent killed with one of these weapons--And, now they are-hysterically- going after our guns-AFTER THEY HELPED CREATE THE INITIAL PROPAGANDA HYSTERIA.
Why were the US guys in Bengazi given absolutely no help-even when it WAS KNOWN THEY WERE UNDER ATTACK WITH ENOUGH TIME TO MOBILIZE AND BRING SOME NAPALM DOWN ON THE SOB'S
OH RIGHT THAT WOULD BE POLITICALLY INCORRECT-A BAD PHOTO OP WHILE PROTECTING OUR CITIZENS-ARE WE JUST MERE PAWNS?
SO MR. DO NOTHING DOES WHAT HE ALWAYS DOES IN BRIGHT OF DAY- NOTHING, EXCEPT GIVE AWAY THE STORE- WHILE BLAMING OTHERS.
KILLING/DISAPPEARING AMERICANS WITH NO JURISPRUDENCE IS ANTITHETICAL TO THE VERY EXISTENCE OF THIS COUNTRY. WE ARE A MILTARY FAMILY-MANY HAVE HONORABLY SERVED/SERVING.
THE USE OF DRONES WHILE DONE IN DARK OF SECRECY KILLS ENTIRE FAMILIES ON MANY OCCASSIONS FROM AN IMPERSONAL VIDEO GAME LIKE CONTROL PANEL FAR AWAY FROM THE DEATH AND DESTRUCTION IT TARGETS-LIKE ON A GAME PANEL-I'LL HAVE A LARGE FRIES WITH THAT LAST SHOT..NO WONDER PEOPLE SCATHE AT US
PEOPLE WHERE IS OUR NATIONAL SANITY GOING TO???
WHEN US ITIZENS CAN BE KILLED OR HAULED AWAY WITH OUT JURISPRUDENCE-I THOUGHT THIS ONLY HAPPENED IN KGB RUSSIA OR RED CHINA?
MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA AND HELP US.
i'm praying for help everyday that the American people can get it together before it's too late. Sh*t's gettin' real, real fast.
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

KingArthur wrote:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPKKQn ijnsM
thanks! this video is great. EVERYONE WATCH!!

reality is insane!
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

^^pay attention people!! we need you to wake up now!
Crowley

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

None of this matters to his immoral, unethical base.
KingArthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Crowley wrote:
None of this matters to his immoral, unethical base.
Really? Since I am the one who posted it and I am part of his immoral, unethical base. You are part of the problem.

“Emperor of the United States”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

At the peremtory request of a large majority of the citizens of these United States, I, Joshua Norton, formerly of Algoa Bay, Cape of Good Hope, and now for the past nine years and ten months of San Francisco, California, declare and proclaim myself Emperor of these U.S., and in virtue of the authority thereby in me vested, do hereby order and direct the representatives of the different States of the Union to assemble in the Musical Hall of this city on the 1st day of February next, then and there to make such alterations in the existing laws of the Union as may ameliorate the evils under which the country is laboring, and thereby cause confidence to exist, both at home and abroad, in our stability and integrity.

September 1859
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

KingArthur wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Since I am the one who posted it and I am part of his immoral, unethical base. You are part of the problem.
We have a liar for a President, a moron for a Vice President, and a hired gun for an Attorney General and I am the problem? Gotta love you people on the left. Your arrogance is only exceeded by your ignorance.
1 post removed
ben

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

No one
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a liar for a President, a moron for a Vice President, and a hired gun for an Attorney General and I am the problem? Gotta love you people on the left. Your arrogance is only exceeded by your ignorance.
they are sinister morons. obama supporters need to re-evaluate their beliefs. Take a close second look..
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you,thank you very much.(Elvis has now left the building).
KingArthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Obama was better than the alternative, although that isnt saying much.
KingArthur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

This past election Republicans ran a greedy scumbag with a greedy scumbag VP who had already lost to a senile war monger with a dingbat VP who lost to Obama. I can only imagine who they run next. LOL
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

KingArthur wrote:
This past election Republicans ran a greedy scumbag with a greedy scumbag VP who had already lost to a senile war monger with a dingbat VP who lost to Obama. I can only imagine who they run next. LOL
did you get your flu shot?
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

hope wrote:
<quoted text>
did you get your flu shot?
He doesn't need a flu shot, Obama's kool aid will keep him healthy.
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't need a flu shot, Obama's kool aid will keep him healthy.
flu shots are obama's "koolaid"! they make you sick. getting vaccines is a bad idea

“Emperor of the United States”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

It is represented to us that the universal suffrage, as now existing through the Union, is abused; that fraud and corruption prevent a fair and proper expression of the public voice; that open violation of the laws are constantly occurring, caused by mobs, parties, factions and undue influence of political sects; that the citizen has not that protection of person and property which he is entitled to by paying his pro rata of the expense of Government--in consequence of which, WE do hereby abolish Congress, and it is therefore abolished; and WE order and desire the representatives of all parties interested to appear at the Musical Hall of this city on the first of February next, and then and there take the most effective steps to remedy the evil complained of.

October 1859

“Life is like a broken record..”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Except the voices keep changin

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Emperor Norton wrote:
It is represented to us that the universal suffrage, as now existing through the Union, is abused; that fraud and corruption prevent a fair and proper expression of the public voice; that open violation of the laws are constantly occurring, caused by mobs, parties, factions and undue influence of political sects; that the citizen has not that protection of person and property which he is entitled to by paying his pro rata of the expense of Government--in consequence of which, WE do hereby abolish Congress, and it is therefore abolished; and WE order and desire the representatives of all parties interested to appear at the Musical Hall of this city on the first of February next, and then and there take the most effective steps to remedy the evil complained of.
October 1859
Mr. Norton... What is this and where did it originate?
yes

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Yes
1 post removed
tired

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Why don't you all stop yakking on this subject?
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

why don't you start? our government is getting ready to wage war on us. that's the most important topic!!!

infowars.com <<check it out! this is insane!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,401 - 10,420 of43,249
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Oak Hill Forum right now

Search the Oak Hill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Aka Deja Blue 33 min BRIAN_E 332
Tyler Foster 1 hr AMT 16
mountaineer mart (Dec '10) 1 hr gen 45
Unsolved Crimes (Jun '12) 2 hr just saying 29
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 4 hr REINCARNATED jimmy love 3,896
ashley davis and rita moore (Mar '10) 8 hr Ashtin owens 74
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) 9 hr The NEW Jimmy Love 5,631
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oak Hill Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance