Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#10782 Jan 21, 2013
dwayne wrote:
what does israel have to do with whos voting for who inside the USA
it has to do with a person's overall belief system. It encompasses everything morally political.
dwayne

Earlysville, VA

#10783 Jan 21, 2013
xgraceslickx wrote:
<quoted text>
it has to do with a person's overall belief system. It encompasses everything morally political.
Well i here ya i might just vote for you then
1 post removed
look into the mirror

Moseley, VA

#10785 Jan 22, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that numb nuts is doing a wonderful job of ruining the country!
country is changing...must accept and help all....
love it or leave it!!!!!
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#10786 Jan 22, 2013
look into the mirror wrote:
<quoted text>
country is changing...must accept and help all....
love it or leave it!!!!!
If you are weak of mind and of moral fortitude, you chose to accept Obama's new America. I am neither.
Wow

Fairmont, WV

#10787 Jan 22, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are weak of mind and of moral fortitude, you chose to accept Obama's new America. I am neither.
. What an ass hat!
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#10788 Jan 22, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>. What an ass hat!
Well then, I must be covering you.
truth2

Beckley, WV

#10789 Jan 22, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are weak of mind and of moral fortitude, you chose to accept Obama's new America. I am neither.
The majority of Americans voted for Obama and then there is you.
SILLY

Fairmont, WV

#10790 Jan 22, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, I must be covering you.
You don't even make sense. I know that you think that you are clever, but you are really just confused.
1 post removed
look into the mirror

Moseley, VA

#10792 Jan 22, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are weak of mind and of moral fortitude, you chose to accept Obama's new America. I am neither.
Election over...you lost dry your eyes...why would you want to give rich people more money and take away from alll of us....

you let race color your judgement
i like the irony

Moseley, VA

#10793 Jan 22, 2013
mitt only got 47%....that means he lost and his platform did not win...therefore the people spoke

it's called America
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#10794 Jan 22, 2013
look into the mirror wrote:
<quoted text>
Election over...you lost dry your eyes...why would you want to give rich people more money and take away from alll of us....
you let race color your judgement
I love it when you democrats, the mother's and fathers of racism, play the race card. What a stupid bunch of people.
OMG

Fairmont, WV

#10795 Jan 22, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you democrats, the mother's and fathers of racism, play the race card. What a stupid bunch of people.
Almost as stupid as someone who believes that the parties are the same as they were in 1800s. If you were alive in 1860 you would not be a republican. You would be angry that government was taking your "workers". How could you make the same amount of money without slaves? Wouldn't any president that would take slaves away be anti-capitalism? They obviously just wanted to make people less wealthy, so that the blacks could get it. I think that's your current argument though.
OMG

Fairmont, WV

#10796 Jan 22, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you democrats, the mother's and fathers of racism, play the race card. What a stupid bunch of people.
Why did "mother" get an apostrophe and "father" did not? What a stupid bunch I tell ya!
2 posts removed
ten thousandth comment

United States

#10799 Jan 22, 2013
wheeeee do i win something? does topix explode? is the end nigh? aaaiiiyyyyyeeeeeee
lol.

Since: Aug 12

Beckley, WV

#10800 Jan 22, 2013
oh my goodness what did you win?
dwayne

Earlysville, VA

#10801 Jan 22, 2013
ten thousandth comment wrote:
wheeeee do i win something? does topix explode? is the end nigh? aaaiiiyyyyyeeeeeee
lol.
yes you have won your checks in the mail
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#10802 Jan 22, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text> Almost as stupid as someone who believes that the parties are the same as they were in 1800s. If you were alive in 1860 you would not be a republican. You would be angry that government was taking your "workers". How could you make the same amount of money without slaves? Wouldn't any president that would take slaves away be anti-capitalism? They obviously just wanted to make people less wealthy, so that the blacks could get it. I think that's your current argument though.
I have read more ignorant, more repulsive comments, but I cannot remember when.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#10803 Jan 22, 2013
ten thousandth comment wrote:
wheeeee do i win something? does topix explode? is the end nigh? aaaiiiyyyyyeeeeeee
lol.
Sorry bud, you were one too late ;)
Matthew

Conroe, TX

#10804 Jan 22, 2013
obama fan wrote:
<quoted text>I think he is doing a great job, he has too step on some toes but heck give the man a chance he at least is trying his best,everyone will not agree too what he is doing butbut it can't get any worse
He has made one big mistake of banning guns it will not stop the criminals they will still find the guns and use them for crime all it is doing is encouraging them
Langoley

Winchester, VA

#10805 Jan 23, 2013
You brainwashed liberals just don't get it!There is another election coming QUICKLY and this one matters the most!There is a small matter of 20 democratic senators up for reelection,let the "chosen one" continue to spew his retoric about gun control and he will guarntee they will all lose to republicans or indepedants.Onca that happens,what will the numbers be then?I will tell you,if they all win it will be 65 rep,33 dems and 2 ind.yes a veto override!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest Pillheads In Oakhill??? and go! 10 min Wondering 29
sherrie jennings 1 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 63
last post wins! (Jan '11) 2 hr Isabella Fireray 1,095
Leonard morgan 6 hr Cray Cray 5
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 13 hr Memorial Day Sock 4,742
Christina watkins 22 hr I know her 10
Trump for President Wed Sgt Bilco 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages