Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

Comments (Page 470)

Showing posts 9,381 - 9,400 of43,286
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

truth2 wrote:
What? And stop upsetting the Republicans and the bible thumpers? Way too much fun.
The only thing you have done is proven what an idiot you are. Gaza is a country eh? LMAO
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Bill wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you have done is proven what an idiot you are. Gaza is a country eh? LMAO
See? it works. It bring the idiots out. Even though they change their names. I love it. hahaha
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Gaza and Hamas has taught Israel a lesson. Excellent.
Monroe

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

truth2 wrote:
Gaza and Hamas has taught Israel a lesson. Excellent.
I have a hope and a belief that 'truth2' is not finished making a complete fool of himself. So..........truth2, tell us the lesson Hamas taught Israel?
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Monroe wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a hope and a belief that 'truth2' is not finished making a complete fool of himself. So..........truth2, tell us the lesson Hamas taught Israel?
That they are not going to go away and that they are becoming stronger. They are beginning to surround Israel. Israel did not dare to invade the Gaza strip again. Freedom will eventually prevail.

Do you enjoy your freedom?
Monroe

Tornado, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That they are not going to go away and that they are becoming stronger. They are beginning to surround Israel. Israel did not dare to invade the Gaza strip again. Freedom will eventually prevail.
Do you enjoy your freedom?
I was right.

I am pretty sure Israel knew it was surrounded. It has always been surrounded my enemies. That is nothing new. It's been true since the founding of the nation of Isreal as a modern recognized state in 1948 when the Arabs tried to destroy Israel at its beginning.

Does truth2 and other like minded 'thinkers' know why Israel in in the west bank? Not likely. See the 1967 war.

Gaza has not been occupied by Israel for years. Its border to Egypt is open now. Tons of necessary supplies come through Israel to Gaza each day. Israel produces the electricity for Gaza.

Israel is a represenative democracy which includes Arab Muslims, elected by Israelies, in their legislative body. Jews and Israelies in general are VASTLY outnumber by Muslim populations in neighboring countries.

The fact that people like truth2 exists does not show that the US should reevaluate its support of Israel or take another look at who the 'bad guys' are in the region.

The fact that people like truth2 exist is more a psychological question, a question along the lines of what need is satisfied in such people with bizarre convictions, or how someone can strongly hold such false positions in the light of overwhelming proof to the contrary.

Knowleable people on both sides of the issue, even the terrorists, know people like truth2 are just 'off' mentally.
1 post removed
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Monroe wrote:
<quoted text>
I was right.
I am pretty sure Israel knew it was surrounded. It has always been surrounded my enemies. That is nothing new. It's been true since the founding of the nation of Isreal as a modern recognized state in 1948 when the Arabs tried to destroy Israel at its beginning.
Does truth2 and other like minded 'thinkers' know why Israel in in the west bank? Not likely. See the 1967 war.
Gaza has not been occupied by Israel for years. Its border to Egypt is open now. Tons of necessary supplies come through Israel to Gaza each day. Israel produces the electricity for Gaza.
Israel is a represenative democracy which includes Arab Muslims, elected by Israelies, in their legislative body. Jews and Israelies in general are VASTLY outnumber by Muslim populations in neighboring countries.
The fact that people like truth2 exists does not show that the US should reevaluate its support of Israel or take another look at who the 'bad guys' are in the region.
The fact that people like truth2 exist is more a psychological question, a question along the lines of what need is satisfied in such people with bizarre convictions, or how someone can strongly hold such false positions in the light of overwhelming proof to the contrary.
Knowleable people on both sides of the issue, even the terrorists, know people like truth2 are just 'off' mentally.
Gosh,you use a lot of words just too say I have 'bizarre convictions' and that I am 'off' mentally.

Israel could not exist without American taxpayer money. This year it will cost us four billion dollars. We have always financed this 'modern country' else it could not exist and you know it. Each year they come back to ask for even more dollars.

AIPAC,the powerful Israel lobby in Washington have often bragged that no politician in America can be elected without their approval. That includes the President. That's the power they have in this country. Not to mention that they control most of the news media and the movie industry.

You fail to mention Israel's blockade of Gaza. You just cannot admit that 'Its the occupation stupid'. Now tell me how free Gaza really is.
Fudge

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Manchin Is The Best!!
Jerome

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Israelis got rid of 162 terrorists or future terrorists. More to follow. Gaza is a dunghole full of terrorists and should be eradicated. In time it will be and nothing you can do but complain on Topix and watch their bodies pile up. Long Live Israel
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Jerome wrote:
Israelis got rid of 162 terrorists or future terrorists. More to follow. Gaza is a dunghole full of terrorists and should be eradicated. In time it will be and nothing you can do but complain on Topix and watch their bodies pile up. Long Live Israel
You display your ignorance by calling small children terrorist.
Jerome

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

You mean small children like these? FUTURE TERRORISTS. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22372...
Jerome

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Here is another picture of these wonderful peaceful people you defend. Terrorist savages who need eradicated. http://img.ibtimes.com/www/data/images/full/2...

“Pay the toll”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

or meet the troll

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You display your ignorance by calling small children terrorist.
You keep calling others ignorant, yet it is you who are sadly misinformed. Israel merely got the rats to come out of their holes on their flank before they blow Iran to hell. Gaza is not a country yet, now they have Egypt to answer to. The US and the Jews played them and the Iranians for fools. Read between the lines genius.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Hey thanks for the compliment but you are making me blush.:D
Monroe

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh,you use a lot of words just too say I have 'bizarre convictions' and that I am 'off' mentally.
Israel could not exist without American taxpayer money. This year it will cost us four billion dollars. We have always financed this 'modern country' else it could not exist and you know it. Each year they come back to ask for even more dollars.
AIPAC,the powerful Israel lobby in Washington have often bragged that no politician in America can be elected without their approval. That includes the President. That's the power they have in this country. Not to mention that they control most of the news media and the movie industry.
You fail to mention Israel's blockade of Gaza. You just cannot admit that 'Its the occupation stupid'. Now tell me how free Gaza really is.

This seemingly new person righting under the name truth2 appears better informed but simply anti-Semitic. His pitch about the cunning Jews controlling the media etc. sounds like the paranoia of latter day Nazis.

He makes no mention of the billions of $ the US has given the Arabs of the region. It does not fit his narrative.

Israel may well have already been destroyed by the Muslim Arabs who surround them and hate them without US taxpayer money. If so it was money well spent.

This 'truth2' lays on more complaints about Israel but does not address any of the issues raised which cast Israel in a favorable or an underdog light. That is simply because they are true and cannot be rebutted.

Something else is true. If the Arabs just wanted their own country on the west bank and Gaza they could have easily had it by now. When they controlled those territories before 1967 they never made any effort to form a nation state.

They could have had an independent country of their own years ago if they would live in peace with Israel. In 1948, Israel accepted the UN plan for a two state system, one Jew and one Arab. The Arabs immediately attacked Israel to destroy it.

The Muslim Arabs' only real goal is to kill the Jews and destroy Israel. That has been their goal since Israel was formed in 1948 and continues today. It's a rough neighborhood.

The reconstruction of Israel was a process began no later than the 1880's as many Jews returned. They bought land from absentee land lords, land that was not in a country but in a barren godforsaken territory of the Ottoman empire, and they made the desert bloom. The improving economy there drew Arabs who came to work. Without the Jews developing the country there would have been far fewer Arabs there in 1948. Now, Israel is the only democracy in the area. Its economy is far better. They bring Arabs out of Gaza to be treated in their hospitals.

Jews had lived in the area for thousands of years. Today, they have been killed or driven out of nearly all Arab lands.

I am not a Jew. I am not an expert on the area or its history. All this information is common knowledge, and there is much more for anyone who wants to know.

So, truth2 and other Jew haters have simply sided with the Arabs and find rationalizations to support their hatred.
hillbilly

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

truth2 wrote:
What? And stop upsetting the Republicans and the bible thumpers? Way too much fun.
THIS THING COULD GO ANYWHERE AND I DONT CARE AS LONG AS IT EXPOSES PEOPLE WHO HARM THIS COUNTRY.
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

OWTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Google Israel's 6 day war this might help you understand a lot about how this has been going on for decades.
indeed, it has gone on for decades. Does that make it okay?
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

OWTF wrote:
If the Palestine's don't want their civilians killed they need to stop shelling Israel and setting off car bombs inside Israel's territory. It is on the world news that Hamas uses it's own civilian people as shields; they place their rocket stations in schools, hospitals, mosques hoping that this will protect them from being destroyed and when it doesn't then they scream that civilians are being targeted. Israel has dropped flyers from airplanes warning people to vacate the areas that are going to be bombed what more can they do to avoid killing civilians allow their own people to die because of Hamas? Israel has been under attack from the Palestine area for so many years that they have built underground bunkers and developed a sky net to try to destroy as many incoming rockets as possible. This year alone over 700 rockets have been fired at Israel. I think that Israel has shown tolerance to Palestine in not blowing the murderers and terrorist off the map.
who told you this?
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Bug Ridge wrote:
How many kids do you think WE fried when we nuked Japan? Never did hear a bunch of pissing & moaning about that. So shut the hell up & let Israel protect herself as we had to.
so you think it's okay to kill children? Because that is what you're saying.
GB Courteous police

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

hope wrote:
<quoted text>
indeed, it has gone on for decades. Does that make it okay?
If it does,so what?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,381 - 9,400 of43,286
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Oak Hill Forum right now

Search the Oak Hill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ci 3 hr shoot 6
roxy 6 hr funny 3
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) 7 hr tax 5,633
The Unaffordable Care Act 7 hr Outspoken 9
Tyler Foster 7 hr gross 20
Important Information / Oak Hill Little League 8 hr parent of OHLL 31
thieves 15 hr Frank 14
•••
•••