hey

Union, WV

#10169 Nov 21, 2012
Romney is history, let's turn the page and look forward toward our next election, I for one would like to see Joe Manchin run for President- this would really put West Virginia in the spotlight.
xxx

Ashburn, VA

#10170 Nov 21, 2012
hey wrote:
Romney is history, let's turn the page and look forward toward our next election, I for one would like to see Joe Manchin run for President- this would really put West Virginia in the spotlight.
no one cares

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10171 Nov 21, 2012
To tell you the truth.

Have you ever voted for someone in an election and afterwards you are glad that they didn't win?

I voted for Romney but after seeing him cry like a bitch about it I am glad he didn't win.

In 2000 I voted for Al Gore and after knowing what I know now about him I am glad he lost the presidential election

I know that Obama is set in his ways and he tries to push his views where in some areas he succeeds and he fails in others.
That just tells me that he is just a man.
I don't agree with him on some issues but I like to believe that Obama has learned some lessons in his first term and he will do better in his second term hopefully.
I do and will respect President Obama and I wish him well and hope that he will make the right decisions for the benefit of all and not for just a chosen few and by all means try to make fewer mistakes this time.
Old Dog

Wayne, PA

#10172 Nov 21, 2012
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
To tell you the truth.
Have you ever voted for someone in an election and afterwards you are glad that they didn't win?
I voted for Romney but after seeing him cry like a bitch about it I am glad he didn't win.
In 2000 I voted for Al Gore and after knowing what I know now about him I am glad he lost the presidential election
I know that Obama is set in his ways and he tries to push his views where in some areas he succeeds and he fails in others.
That just tells me that he is just a man.
I don't agree with him on some issues but I like to believe that Obama has learned some lessons in his first term and he will do better in his second term hopefully.
I do and will respect President Obama and I wish him well and hope that he will make the right decisions for the benefit of all and not for just a chosen few and by all means try to make fewer mistakes this time.
I think he's worthless.
hillbilly

Catlettsburg, KY

#10173 Nov 23, 2012
xxx wrote:
<quoted text>no one cares
I would love too see MANCHIN as president .I think he would be a real tough asz but a good president for all the people.NOT JUST BIG MONEY.AND THIS COUNTRY WILL NEVER BE WORTH DAMN UNTIL WE GET BIG MONEY THAT IS NOT IDENTIFIED OUT OF OUR POLITICS.IF I WAS A TERRORIST I COULD REALLY HURT THIS COUNTRY WITH BIG MONEY.WAKE THE HELL UP PEOPLE ,TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT WASHINGTON ,THERE IS SOMETHING BAD WRONG THERE AND IT ANT "OBAMA,IT HAS TAKEN A WHILE TOO GET THE BAD ONES IN THERE.BUT THEY ARE IN THERE. AND THEY ARE WORKING WITH BIG MONEY. AND WHEN WE GET HIT AGAIN ,IT IS GOING TOO REALLY FRIGEN HURT.
I FOR ONE AM SCARED, BUT NOT AFRAID TO FIGHT BACK WITH WHAT EVER I HAVE .I SAW THIS COMING 40 YEARS AGO.BUT WHO AM I TO TELL THE BOYS IN POWER WHAT TO DO. WE HAVE GOT TOO HAVE A REAL STANDING ARMY IN EACH STATE THAT REALLY KNOWS HOW TO FIGHT PEOPLE WHO WILL DO US HARM.I KNOW WE HAVE GOOD PEOPLE IN UNIFORM,,BUT WE NEED A LOT OF "007'S"IN BUSINESS .
west hamlin

Hamlin, WV

#10174 Nov 23, 2012
happy days
hillbilly

Catlettsburg, KY

#10175 Nov 23, 2012
west hamlin wrote:
happy days
Something like that.lol

“Admiral Lite Bulb, CR Navy”

Since: Feb 07

Richwood, WV

#10176 Nov 23, 2012
The Race Is Over !
Time to DELETE this topic !
just know

Bellevue, WA

#10177 Nov 23, 2012
poeple just cant let go
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#10178 Nov 23, 2012
What? And stop upsetting the Republicans and the bible thumpers? Way too much fun.
Bill

United States

#10179 Nov 23, 2012
truth2 wrote:
What? And stop upsetting the Republicans and the bible thumpers? Way too much fun.
The only thing you have done is proven what an idiot you are. Gaza is a country eh? LMAO
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#10180 Nov 23, 2012
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you have done is proven what an idiot you are. Gaza is a country eh? LMAO
See? it works. It bring the idiots out. Even though they change their names. I love it. hahaha
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#10181 Nov 23, 2012
Gaza and Hamas has taught Israel a lesson. Excellent.
Monroe

Summersville, WV

#10182 Nov 23, 2012
truth2 wrote:
Gaza and Hamas has taught Israel a lesson. Excellent.
I have a hope and a belief that 'truth2' is not finished making a complete fool of himself. So..........truth2, tell us the lesson Hamas taught Israel?
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#10183 Nov 24, 2012
Monroe wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a hope and a belief that 'truth2' is not finished making a complete fool of himself. So..........truth2, tell us the lesson Hamas taught Israel?
That they are not going to go away and that they are becoming stronger. They are beginning to surround Israel. Israel did not dare to invade the Gaza strip again. Freedom will eventually prevail.

Do you enjoy your freedom?
Monroe

Charleston, WV

#10184 Nov 24, 2012
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That they are not going to go away and that they are becoming stronger. They are beginning to surround Israel. Israel did not dare to invade the Gaza strip again. Freedom will eventually prevail.
Do you enjoy your freedom?
I was right.

I am pretty sure Israel knew it was surrounded. It has always been surrounded my enemies. That is nothing new. It's been true since the founding of the nation of Isreal as a modern recognized state in 1948 when the Arabs tried to destroy Israel at its beginning.

Does truth2 and other like minded 'thinkers' know why Israel in in the west bank? Not likely. See the 1967 war.

Gaza has not been occupied by Israel for years. Its border to Egypt is open now. Tons of necessary supplies come through Israel to Gaza each day. Israel produces the electricity for Gaza.

Israel is a represenative democracy which includes Arab Muslims, elected by Israelies, in their legislative body. Jews and Israelies in general are VASTLY outnumber by Muslim populations in neighboring countries.

The fact that people like truth2 exists does not show that the US should reevaluate its support of Israel or take another look at who the 'bad guys' are in the region.

The fact that people like truth2 exist is more a psychological question, a question along the lines of what need is satisfied in such people with bizarre convictions, or how someone can strongly hold such false positions in the light of overwhelming proof to the contrary.

Knowleable people on both sides of the issue, even the terrorists, know people like truth2 are just 'off' mentally.
1 post removed
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#10186 Nov 24, 2012
Monroe wrote:
<quoted text>
I was right.
I am pretty sure Israel knew it was surrounded. It has always been surrounded my enemies. That is nothing new. It's been true since the founding of the nation of Isreal as a modern recognized state in 1948 when the Arabs tried to destroy Israel at its beginning.
Does truth2 and other like minded 'thinkers' know why Israel in in the west bank? Not likely. See the 1967 war.
Gaza has not been occupied by Israel for years. Its border to Egypt is open now. Tons of necessary supplies come through Israel to Gaza each day. Israel produces the electricity for Gaza.
Israel is a represenative democracy which includes Arab Muslims, elected by Israelies, in their legislative body. Jews and Israelies in general are VASTLY outnumber by Muslim populations in neighboring countries.
The fact that people like truth2 exists does not show that the US should reevaluate its support of Israel or take another look at who the 'bad guys' are in the region.
The fact that people like truth2 exist is more a psychological question, a question along the lines of what need is satisfied in such people with bizarre convictions, or how someone can strongly hold such false positions in the light of overwhelming proof to the contrary.
Knowleable people on both sides of the issue, even the terrorists, know people like truth2 are just 'off' mentally.
Gosh,you use a lot of words just too say I have 'bizarre convictions' and that I am 'off' mentally.

Israel could not exist without American taxpayer money. This year it will cost us four billion dollars. We have always financed this 'modern country' else it could not exist and you know it. Each year they come back to ask for even more dollars.

AIPAC,the powerful Israel lobby in Washington have often bragged that no politician in America can be elected without their approval. That includes the President. That's the power they have in this country. Not to mention that they control most of the news media and the movie industry.

You fail to mention Israel's blockade of Gaza. You just cannot admit that 'Its the occupation stupid'. Now tell me how free Gaza really is.
Fudge

Logan, WV

#10187 Nov 24, 2012
Manchin Is The Best!!
Jerome

United States

#10188 Nov 24, 2012
Israelis got rid of 162 terrorists or future terrorists. More to follow. Gaza is a dunghole full of terrorists and should be eradicated. In time it will be and nothing you can do but complain on Topix and watch their bodies pile up. Long Live Israel
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#10189 Nov 24, 2012
Jerome wrote:
Israelis got rid of 162 terrorists or future terrorists. More to follow. Gaza is a dunghole full of terrorists and should be eradicated. In time it will be and nothing you can do but complain on Topix and watch their bodies pile up. Long Live Israel
You display your ignorance by calling small children terrorist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendell Goard in Page WV 1 hr truth2 17
Can the Democrats win in November? 1 hr Root em out 39
Info on Danny Saye needed 2 hr willis 20
Jaimee Johnson WHO IS THIS GIRL????????? 10 hr willis 3
annexation of oak hill and minden 11 hr Curious Citizen 119
democrats are desperate 22 hr ProudtobeaChristian 6
our HERO Tue Bad Girl 5
Oak Hill Dating
Find my Match

Oak Hill Jobs