Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#28681 Oct 28, 2013
sp.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#28682 Oct 28, 2013
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever heard of a phone?
To apply by phone, call 1-800-318-2596, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (TTY: 1-855-889-4325). A customer service representative will work with you to complete the application and enrollment process.
Melissa you are correct they were asking people to call in. When you call in they want you to get an account on the web site. If the web site goes down the workers have nothing to work with because they need the computer system to enter all of you information in. Calling will not help.
beautifulmind

Réthymno, Greece

#28683 Oct 28, 2013
I really don't know a lot about it but what I believe is if Israel puts down it's arms the would be destroyed. If if the Arabs put down their arms, there would be peace.
there is no possible way Palestine could ever destroy Israel. They don't have those kinds of weapons. Their weapons suck. Israel has their weapons being supplied by the USA. Look at the statistics on this web page below. if there Palestine could destroy Israel then i think the numbers would look a little different.

********** http://www.ifamericansknew.org < this site is very USA friendly. Please look at this site if you want to know more about the conflict....it's mind-blowing. seriously.*********

another good question: why didn't the USA invade Israel when it used chemical weapons?
http://www.apartheidexists.com/why-didnt-the-...
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28684 Oct 28, 2013
It has been leaked through Snowden that the US had listen to 60 million calls on Spain and Spains leaders like Merkle. Now Spain is pissed and have called the the US embassy representative for Spain to answer the questions. To Melissa and Bacon Hater, I said there is 3 years to election and you both think Obama is a great president. He promised to be a great uniter and will fix the damage around the world and bring what he thinks was a damaged reputation. Looks like he is doing a good job of doing the opposite. We are more hated around the world then we ever were. So Obama apologized like a whimp around the world and then screws them all. That is such a good leader.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28685 Oct 28, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no possible way Palestine could ever destroy Israel. They don't have those kinds of weapons. Their weapons suck. Israel has their weapons being supplied by the USA. Look at the statistics on this web page below. if there Palestine could destroy Israel then i think the numbers would look a little different.
********** http://www.ifamericansknew.org < this site is very USA friendly. Please look at this site if you want to know more about the conflict....it's mind-blowing. seriously.*********
another good question: why didn't the USA invade Israel when it used chemical weapons?
Nobody cares about the middle east. They have been fighting longer then any war. If they wanted peace, then they would have done it by now.
beautifulmind

Réthymno, Greece

#28686 Oct 28, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> Nobody cares about the middle east. They have been fighting longer then any war. If they wanted peace, then they would have done it by now.
your lack of compassion will come back to haunt you some way or another.

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Punish the makers

#28687 Oct 28, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> Nobody cares about the middle east. They have been fighting longer then any war. If they wanted peace, then they would have done it by now.
The people in the Middle East are not happy unless they are beating the hell out of one another. We should leave them to it, the more of each other they kill, the fewer of them that we have to tolerate. We need a president (Republican or Democrat) who will quit paying lip service to energy independence and do something about it. Then we can divorce ourselves from these morons forever.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28688 Oct 28, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
your lack of compassion will come back to haunt you some way or another.
Sorry but Obama has done that to America already. And you can keep going over there and hugging their future terrorist. If they wanted peace then it should have been done by now. It is like being an alcoholic. They can not recieve help unless the admit their problem and start helping themseles. Did the terrorist care about our kids during 9/11 or the Boston Bombing? How about putting it back on them? Why don't they stop the fighting for the childrens sake.
George

United States

#28689 Oct 28, 2013
Tyranny is showing its ugly face. In a free and democratic society freedom of the press is one of the most important principles there is. By exposing dirty little secrets the press is a very important check/balance to the government. If you dont want your illegal dirty little secrets exposed, follow the law and dont do dirty deeds. The tyrant crushes the free press instead of stopping their unethical and oppressive behavior. Oppressive countries like China do not allow a free press. GB and the USA are becoming the same monster.
==========
LONDON (Reuters)- British Prime Minister David Cameron threatened on Monday to act to stop newspapers publishing what he called damaging leaks from former U.S. intelligence operative Edward Snowden.
"If they don't demonstrate some social responsibility it will be very difficult for government to stand back and not to act," Cameron told parliament.
George

United States

#28690 Oct 28, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
you called people animals, barbaric, evil, and a "scourge" on civilization.
I called TERRORISTS all those things. People who strap bomb on children and not people, they are evil barbaric animals who deserve to be treated as such. You posted a bunch of stuff I said, NONE of it supporting your LIES about what you claim I said. Nice try terrorist sympathizer. LONG LIVE ISRAEL.
George

United States

#28691 Oct 28, 2013
I really don't know a lot about it but what I believe is if Israel puts down it's arms the would be destroyed. If if the Arabs put down their arms, there would be peace.
And that is the truth of it. I agree 100%.
George

United States

#28692 Oct 28, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
There isnt even such a place a "Palestine". The land commonly referred to as Palestine is a dunghole full of terrorists and their supporters who have to be walled in like animals to protect civilized people from being blown up by baby killing terrorists. Love live Israel, kick the terrorist squatters out of YOUR country!!!
George

United States

#28693 Oct 28, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
It has been leaked through Snowden that the US had listen to 60 million calls on Spain and Spains leaders like Merkle. Now Spain is pissed and have called the the US embassy representative for Spain to answer the questions. To Melissa and Bacon Hater, I said there is 3 years to election and you both think Obama is a great president. He promised to be a great uniter and will fix the damage around the world and bring what he thinks was a damaged reputation. Looks like he is doing a good job of doing the opposite. We are more hated around the world then we ever were. So Obama apologized like a whimp around the world and then screws them all. That is such a good leader.
Obama denied he knew about the spying in Merkel even after Snowden provided evidence that he did in fact know in 2010. Obama is a habitual liar who has turned the entire world against the USA, including its own citizens. He should be impeached if we want to gain ANY trust back.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28694 Oct 28, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Obama denied he knew about the spying in Merkel even after Snowden provided evidence that he did in fact know in 2010. Obama is a habitual liar who has turned the entire world against the USA, including its own citizens. He should be impeached if we want to gain ANY trust back.
If they can show binding proof that he did know, then he can be impeached. Remember Watergate? That is why he is in high denial and others want to fall on their swords for Obama. They know they will get a great job out of it. Look at the screw ups that got promoted through his administration.

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#28695 Oct 28, 2013
beautifulmind wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry if this is true. We are all God's children and we should love and respect one another. Sadly, that doesn't happen, even in the good old USA. I do think we should not fund any country until we get our own straightened out. We have children here that go to bed hungry and live in shacks. It breaks my heart. And our political leaders spend like there is no end. And bitch if they have to give them food stamps. Our political system is corrupt and I see no end in sight, with either party.
George

United States

#28696 Oct 28, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> If they can show binding proof that he did know, then he can be impeached. Remember Watergate? That is why he is in high denial and others want to fall on their swords for Obama. They know they will get a great job out of it. Look at the screw ups that got promoted through his administration.
Snowden has the proof and provided some of it already, but who will impeach? Our COngress are the people capable of impeaching him and they are complicit in these illegal acts. They cant impeach him without implicating themselves in the same crimes.
beautifulmind

Heraklion, Greece

#28697 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm sorry if this is true. We are all God's children and we should love and respect one another. Sadly, that doesn't happen, even in the good old USA. I do think we should not fund any country until we get our own straightened out. We have children here that go to bed hungry and live in shacks. It breaks my heart. And our political leaders spend like there is no end. And bitch if they have to give them food stamps. Our political system is corrupt and I see no end in sight, with either party.
yeah, me either.:(

i've almost given up hope that the USA/world will ever be okay again. so much damage has been done, and not even half the population has even woken up to it yet.
beautifulmind

Heraklion, Greece

#28698 Oct 28, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>There isnt even such a place a "Palestine". The land commonly referred to as Palestine is a dunghole full of terrorists and their supporters who have to be walled in like animals to protect civilized people from being blown up by baby killing terrorists. Love live Israel, kick the terrorist squatters out of YOUR country!!!
i say there's a good chance you're going to hell for being a bigot pr*ck

nazi scumbag.

Bigotry is the state of mind of a bigot: someone who, as a result of their prejudices, treats other people with fear, distrust, hatred, contempt, or intolerance on the basis of a person's ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, socioeconomic status, or other characteristics.
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. described bigotry in the following quotation:

"The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it, the more it will contract."
beautifulmind

Heraklion, Greece

#28699 Oct 28, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Snowden has the proof and provided some of it already, but who will impeach? Our COngress are the people capable of impeaching him and they are complicit in these illegal acts. They cant impeach him without implicating themselves in the same crimes.
http://www.ifamericansknew.org < comments? other than racists ones..
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#28700 Oct 28, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Snowden has the proof and provided some of it already, but who will impeach? Our COngress are the people capable of impeaching him and they are complicit in these illegal acts. They cant impeach him without implicating themselves in the same crimes.
And the additional problem is that there are people on both parties that feel Snowden is a traitor and will not accept this information

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
veterans respiratory care 33 min tunnel rat 2
drug busts 2 hr OLD DIRTY MAN 102
Create your own Forum 2 hr u sure 788
Oak Leaf 6 hr PartE 1
Sports bar n Watsons 6 hr PartE 1
Virgil Light??? Renegade CIA??? 14 hr scoobiedoo 13
New school 14 hr lol 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages