maple court apt have did not get depo...

maple court apt have did not get deposit back

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

bwc

Princeton, WV

#1 Mar 20, 2013
My aunt didn't get her deposit back and her house wuz spotless has this happen to you or somebody u know
Lady Ladybug

Mount Hope, WV

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Did they give her a reason?If not,tell your aunt to take them to court to get it back.
bwc wrote:
My aunt didn't get her deposit back and her house wuz spotless has this happen to you or somebody u know
jojo

Daniels, WV

#3 Mar 20, 2013
I use to live there to and I didn't get mine back either if u r talking about the ones in maple fork and Gary Davis owns them!
bwc

Kenna, WV

#4 Mar 21, 2013
No the ones in oakhill they put cheap lanolium its realy called vynal flooring it bowed up they didn't glue it down right butt that wiz the extra 500 she over paid her rent for4 months and when she figuared it out he would not show her when he started chargeing her to much she thought her rent amount had already changed she disabled and is on HUD she started paying more than she wiz sapose to earley so two months she refused to pay until he showed her paper work he still got HUD money even a free month the floor bowed up because of leak she told him about
bwc

Kenna, WV

#5 Mar 21, 2013
Sorry auto correct she is one of the best house keepers you ever met she lived in her last house 15 tees no problems the court gave him deposit but she can't get her HUD voucher because he told them she owed him another 500 not court order she is a.good women just poor so I just wanted to see if they did this to any one else
lmao

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Apr 2, 2013
Well, i can tell each of you why you did not get your deposit back because Joe Re is a money hungry SOB!! I know of 2 ppl that did not get there's back and there places were super clean not to mention stayed that why the whole time they lived there! he does not give 2 shits about you as long as he gets that $$$$ I call that a piece of SH*T!! he is also a scammer and a jew his dumb ass has no idea what kind of tenants he has living there, they are drug addicts thieves, dealers you name you got it! he don't even have the balls to go tell his tenants that they are not getting your deposit back instead he sent is maintenance woman to do it!!!! so I would be taking him to court if I where ya'll or at least call hud and complain ..also he refuses to give rent receipt what the HE** kind of landlord does that sh*T??? awwww I know JOE RE!!!
Wally Cleaver

Summersville, WV

#7 Apr 2, 2013
bwc wrote:
http://www.wvlegalservices.org/tenevict.pdf

SECURITY DEPOSIT: The amount of money given to the landlord
by the tenant at the beginning of the tenancy as collateral against any
damage which may occur to the rental property as a result of the
tenantís use. This payment is usually equal to the amount of one6
months rent and should be returned in full at the end of the tenancy
if the tenant has not damaged the premises.
lmao

Elkview, WV

#8 Apr 3, 2013
Wally Cleaver wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.wvlegalservices.org/tenevict.pdf
SECURITY DEPOSIT: The amount of money given to the landlord
by the tenant at the beginning of the tenancy as collateral against any
damage which may occur to the rental property as a result of the
tenantís use. This payment is usually equal to the amount of one6
months rent and should be returned in full at the end of the tenancy
if the tenant has not damaged the premises.
(Aww let me add that THERE was no DAMAGES to her apt!! so why no deposit back??? maybe because Joe Re is a money hungry SOB) no need in being a prick "Wally Cleaver"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Note to Certain women 14 min Tracy 27
Topix Tough Talkers 1 hr Tracy 5
Zack Blackburn 9 hr catchYOUatTHEgym 25
little robert and mad such wimps lol 11 hr Robert 6
hey little man how you doing ? 12 hr Been there 2
little robert boy and terd mad hatter lol 13 hr Lewis 2
Drama queens 13 hr Feedback 49

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance