Detroit man shot in Fayette County home invasion

Nov 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Charleston Gazette

Three men broke into a Fayette County home, where they shot one visitor and beat another before stealing cellphones and cash early Thursday, police say.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Roy G Biv

Scarbro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

More drugs... and acording to the report... it's not the first time at this residence.
PO PO

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

The DETROIT connection. It's a money train. One of these THUGS shot that cop at Mossey. I hope they all eliminate each other.
1 post removed
youdontknow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Here y'all go again running y'all mouth
Casper

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Here y'all go again running y'all mouth-hope he dead bucko,send his ass back to Motor City in a zzzip up bag!
Casper

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

If he black send him back!
vutio

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

id bet these people know who the robbers were or have a real good idea?
WhatsUp

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

I don't understand why, if this is the second time this house has been targeted for a violent home invasion, the owners didn't arm themselves after the first one and send three body bags out the front door and back to Detroit.

watchyourmouth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

WhatsUp wrote:
I don't understand why, if this is the second time this house has been targeted for a violent home invasion, the owners didn't arm themselves after the first one and send three body bags out the front door and back to Detroit.
send yourself a damn body bag it was kids in the house you dont know what it was they could had anything in the house and yall on here talking shit like yall about that life yall dont know this woman so why talk shit for how about shut up and do something with yall life how about send yall a damn body bag
watchyourmouth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Casper wrote:
Here y'all go again running y'all mouth-hope he dead bucko,send his ass back to Motor City in a zzzip up bag!
shut up like foreal you dont even know the real deal and you on here talking shit shut up
Casper

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

watchyourmouth wrote:
<quoted text>
shut up like foreal you dont even know the real deal and you on here talking shit shut up
Dont even care to know the real deal Bucko---FOREAL
Perhaps I did not make myself clear, I meant to say send his Black Ass back to Detroit!
1 post removed
WhatsUp

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Hmmm, since the newspaper report states that on each of the two home invasions, the "visitors" were targeted. No one that lives in the home were injured. Think they are setting the visitors up? Just a thought. Don't believe I would want to spend the night there!

And yes, "watchyourmouth", I am fully prepared and ready for any dumbass who wants to break into my home. They won't be walking out. Of course, I'm not a drug dealer or user.
Wow

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Smh
Detroit

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Watching the news over the last decade about Charleston and Huntington any people from Detroit should be unwelcomed and shunned in our area.

Neighbors of the robbed people might let them know we don't appreciate their visitors. Perhaps one of their neighbors might set up a plainly visible camera. Perhaps have a second hidden camera watching for anything that happens to the first camera.

Stuff like that -- Detroit hoodlums GO HOME. You are not welcomed here.
Thug Lyfe

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Dear detroit drug dealers , take your asses back to where you belong because you're no longer welcome in west virginia ! we're tired of constantly hearing about you selling pills to our young society!! I hope every single one of you get caught and put underneath the JAIL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Oak Hill Forum right now

Search the Oak Hill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Married man 1 hr blues 3
FAKE WEED AT STOP and GO 1 hr its yours 39
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Billy 53,449
Don't hire gene walker to clear your driveway out (Dec '10) 2 hr upeopleneedtogetalife 53
everybody in oak hill has snitched u cant say u... (Aug '13) 6 hr Keep Clean 19
is randy prince married? heard arlene prince 7 hr DIRTY OLD MAN 6
rachel simmons living in becley 7 hr DIRTY OLD MAN 16
•••
•••
•••
Oak Hill Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oak Hill Jobs

•••