of 2
Next Last
you know

Summersville, WV

#1 Sep 19, 2011
this girl is such a sl*t
she is married and still trys to talk to me
i am her ex-boyfriend
i wonder what her hubby would say about this or what anyone would say about this
shes one nasty girl if you ask me
what do you guys think?.
Blue

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Sep 19, 2011
Well i think that you're plum crazy and if you have anything to say to this girl you should tell her to her face NOT topix.She is not a sl*t!I know plenty of girls who are sl*ts around oak hill and jessica is not one of them so keep her name out of your mouth unless you can handle the taste.
1 post removed
Hmm

Demotte, IN

#4 Sep 20, 2011
you know wrote:
this girl is such a sl*t
she is married and still trys to talk to me
i am her ex-boyfriend
i wonder what her hubby would say about this or what anyone would say about this
shes one nasty girl if you ask me
what do you guys think?.
If you are her ex and you think she is so nasty, what does that say about YOU for dating her? Also, why didnt you put your real name? If you admit to being an ex and she supposedly tries to talk to you all the time, then dont you think she would know who you are and theres no need to hide behind a fake name? Sounds like someone just trying to cause problems to me.. Thats what I think ;)
fail

Logan, WV

#5 Sep 20, 2011
If she did talk to you it would be more like get away, stop calling me you stalker, why are you out side of my window with your pants down?

“Itaque ego!”

Level 4

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6 Sep 20, 2011
And another one...

“Boriiiiiing :)”

Level 3

Since: Nov 10

Route 61

#7 Sep 20, 2011
Slut or slattern is a pejorative term applied to an individual who is considered to have loose sexual morals or who is sexually promiscuous.

That being said, I am married and I am not sexual or promiscuous with anyone but my husband. Anyone who knows me knows that I love my husband. The girl that wrote this knows that too. She is talking about Andrew Smith because I talked to him on my facebook and saw him and talked to him. INNOCENTLY may I add.

Level 3

Route 61

#8 Sep 20, 2011
I tell my husband everything, so if you are trying to start something it ain't gonna work sorry to burst your back stabbing bubble.
andrew smith

Summersville, WV

#9 Sep 20, 2011
man yall are stupid just talking shit for nothing its bullshit she is faithful to her husband forreal she is a wonderfull mother to so if ur gonna talk shit talk about someone worth talking about and not someone good like jessica love ya girl

Level 3

Route 61

#10 Sep 20, 2011
Thank you, Andrew.
LMFAO

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Sep 20, 2011
Jess, you have some serious people that are so damn jealous of you, it's ridiculous! The sh*t that these lame as* people come up with. I love ya girl!

Level 3

Route 61

#12 Sep 20, 2011
Ya tell me about it lol I love you too whoever you are lol
Karen

United States

#13 Sep 20, 2011
I have known Jessica for a while, she used to live beside me. She was, and is one the the sweetiest, kindest people I have ever known. Shame on who ever started this ugly rumor.

Level 3

Route 61

#14 Sep 20, 2011
Thank you, Karen. I love you with all my heart and you are like a mother to me.
shut up

Summersville, WV

#15 Sep 21, 2011
Jessica is a good girl she dont have any enemys that i know of. i like her but there are alot of people who talk crap though like one of her ex freinds not to mention any names like TARA KINCAID aka Stephens ya this girl has talked so much shit behind her back She has to know about it. what a goo freind huh? Jessica just keep your head up and ignoor this stuff.

Level 3

Route 61

#16 Sep 21, 2011
It's whatever. I know who my real friends are!

“Itaque ego!”

Level 4

Location hidden

#17 Sep 21, 2011
If I were a betting man, my money would be on someone from the Rosie thread starting this crap. Someone could even argue that Jessica claiming she "knew the rumor to be true" made her a target for this type of a harrassment. Stones being thrown everywhere...damn shameful actions...by MANY.

Level 3

Route 61

#18 Sep 22, 2011
No, no one from the Rosie thread. I do know that rumor is true, I wasn't lying... Why are you even posting on this???

“Itaque ego!”

Level 4

Location hidden

#19 Sep 22, 2011
Jessica_Williams 69 wrote:
No, no one from the Rosie thread. I do know that rumor is true, I wasn't lying... Why are you even posting on this???
I didn't say that it wasn't true nor did I imply that it wasn't true. The mere fact that you commented on Rosie thread, "most likely" made you the target here. That's all I'm saying. Someone got a case of @$$ because you knew "something", so now it turns into "deflect and attack mode", that's how Trolls operate.

Why am I posting on this? Why do YOU ever post on ANY topic on Topix? My reasons are probaby the same as yours..."because I want to and I can".

That wasn't a slam on you, just throwing my 2 cents out there in regards as to why you became a target here and the likely instigator(s). Calm down...just calm down! LOL! I don't have any beef with you...just pointing out things the way I see them.

Topix is so anonymous, you could ask everyones opinion of St. Christopher and by the end of the week some on here would make him out to be the spawn of satan himself.(And believe themselves also)

Level 3

Route 61

#20 Sep 22, 2011
My reasons are the same for posting... We're TWINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSS!!!

Level 3

Route 61

#21 Sep 22, 2011
idk why it's spaced like that either

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help for Holidays 6 min Sherry 7
her son having a very shape funny head? 16 min Mayford 4
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 29 min Princess Hey 5,823
last post wins! (Jan '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,808
Double Word Alphabet Game,... (Jan '14) 1 hr Princess Hey 471
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 958
Busts left and right 3 hr Your stupid 23

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance