Charleston, WV

#23 Oct 16, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>U mean Burnette?
yes
wth

Thompsons Station, TN

#24 Oct 16, 2012
Cheryl Aleshire will blow you for a XANAX.
jkk

Danielson, CT

#25 Oct 16, 2012
Crystal cummings and stacey mcqueen
whoppers dad

Oak Hill, WV

#26 Oct 16, 2012
whopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Daddy..is that you? My goodness, has Old Used Condom turned you his way? I have to duct tape my doggies butt around him, so please keep Rover safe when you go visit him.
Hey son, why don't you visit anymore? Been awhile since we got "close". You still doing the doggie? Shame on you, lol. I told you that you would one day become a full fledged flaming boy. I guess you enjoy it. Later.
BURNETT

Oak Hill, WV

#27 Oct 17, 2012
There is no "E" on the end... it's just Burnett! I know for a fact!.... get it right people! If you are going to trash the girl, atleast spell her name right!:)
Dale H

Oak Hill, WV

#28 Oct 17, 2012
BURNETT wrote:
There is no "E" on the end... it's just Burnett! I know for a fact!.... get it right people! If you are going to trash the girl, atleast spell her name right!:)
Is this the blonde?
gene pimpdaddy walker

Beckley, WV

#29 Oct 17, 2012
the lawn biz was goin under, so i started pimpin my ol lady out, and i got the chedda rollin in, got me a brand new john deer today. I told yaw that was sum good snatch, .. gonna have to raise my prices now.
why

United States

#30 Oct 17, 2012
Ewwww.... that's discusting for one ur lady discusting and so are u. U aren't a pimp UT creepy as hell! I doubt that snatch any good she smells and my stomach rolling just thinking bout it! I wont get any sleep tonight. Thanks u dirty b*stard
jesus loves you

Mount Hope, WV

#31 Oct 17, 2012
why wrote:
Ewwww.... that's discusting for one ur lady discusting and so are u. U aren't a pimp UT creepy as hell! I doubt that snatch any good she smells and my stomach rolling just thinking bout it! I wont get any sleep tonight. Thanks u dirty b*stard
jesus loves you
where r u kyle

Danielson, CT

#32 Oct 18, 2012
Have u seen Kyle
lmfao

Thompsons Station, TN

#33 Oct 29, 2012
to funny!
yuck

Clendenin, WV

#34 Oct 29, 2012
Samantha Legg..the young one, she is NASSSSSTY she is always at the gas station asking people if they are looking for either drugs or BJ nasty ass b*tch she looks like is eat up with aids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr bacon hater 58,359
annexation of oak hill and minden 2 hr jane7287 55
Let's Play Post Your Wussy Puzzle Answer Code,...? (Dec '13) 2 hr Bug Holler 188
zachariah (NEAL) woodson (Nov '13) 4 hr justice 18
Halloween Events? 4 hr Haha 2
Let's Play One Word,...!!! (Mar '13) 4 hr notBeavis 1,357
What do you think about Matt Jones? (Nov '10) 4 hr Uh-huh wondering 34
•••
•••
•••

Oak Hill Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oak Hill People Search