Love them

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

It is depending on he child's age, my daughter loved going there. Call they will give you this info over the phone
Jiill

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

I don't think they'd know what to charge you if you're actually paying for you own child's daycare. Everyone else there is paid for by the state.
itdepends

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

That is not true Jill. Not everyone who goes there is paid for by the state and what does it matter if someone does have mountain heart?! They get paid more for mountain heart kids anyway they get remembered for their food cost and all. Which isn't true for private pay children. Do you think you are better than someone who needs help paying for their child's daycare??? It's better than them sitting on their asses and collecting checks sitting on topix being a hypocrite As far as someone taking their children there mine have been going there their whole lives. They have helped me out more than I would ever expect. So before you talk use your brain think about what your saying. And if not. Get the f*** off the computer and go address Melissa Cologrosso I'm sure she would love to hear your concerns ;)
itdepends

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

itdepends wrote:
That is not true Jill. Not everyone who goes there is paid for by the state and what does it matter if someone does have mountain heart?! They get paid more for mountain heart kids anyway they get remembered for their food cost and all. Which isn't true for private pay children. Do you think you are better than someone who needs help paying for their child's daycare??? It's better than them sitting on their asses and collecting checks sitting on topix being a hypocrite As far as someone taking their children there mine have been going there their whole lives. They have helped me out more than I would ever expect. So before you talk use your brain think about what your saying. And if not. Get the f*** off the computer and go address Melissa Cologrosso I'm sure she would love to hear your concerns ;)
remembersed
Jiill

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Here's a thought - don't have kids you can't pay for yourself. The taxpayers shouldnt be responsible for your daycare bill. I pay my own, to the tune of $800 a month. Again, if you can't afford em - keep your legs closed! As long as I'm paying for mine AND yours I'll say whatever I want.
itdepends

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Jiill wrote:
Here's a thought - don't have kids you can't pay for yourself. The taxpayers shouldnt be responsible for your daycare bill. I pay my own, to the tune of $800 a month. Again, if you can't afford em - keep your legs closed! As long as I'm paying for mine AND yours I'll say whatever I want.
you would rather them sit on their ass and pay their ssi or disability?! Ignorant
Love them

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

I paid my own and my daughter loved it their and I do not judge others, at least they have their kids in daycare and are trying I make a living, not everyone is as perfect as Jill, you should not judge people because they seek assistance you don't know everyone's circumstances!
Learn to spell

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

itdepends wrote:
<quoted text>
remembersed
That would actually be reimbursed. People around here are so uneducated. It is sad.
Learn to spell

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

itdepends wrote:
<quoted text>
you would rather them sit on their ass and pay their ssi or disability?! Ignorant
No we would rather they be able to have employment and be able to cover the cost of their child care expense. It is called taking full responsibility for the children you chose to bring into the world. Many Americans really do understand this concept and live by it. Get yourself stable before having children you cannot take care of without public assistance. It is there for temporary help in situations that are unavoidable. That means short term. It does not mean you live on it and depend on it as a way of life. That is a new concept for some.
1 post removed
Yeah

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

I'd love to have a 3rd child but ya know what - I can't afford it! Therefore I won't do so until I can afford to cover the cost of formula (no WIC) doctor bills (no medical card) and daycare (no mountain heart). It's called responsiblilty. Practice it.
1 post removed
Get-Over-It

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Its funny how this forum was a question about child care prices at A Place To Grow, then turned into a tax payer issue. At least Mt. Heart users are working and paying taxes, too, instead of doing absolutely NoThInG like some who receive assistance, and its not like you dont get your money back during taxes at the beginning of the year anyways. Get over yourselves already. Everybody pays taxes, whats complaining about it changing? Not a damn thing. Be happy with what you got and stop condemning those who need assistance, especially when you know youll get your money back eventually.
u make me laugh

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

I paid for my own day care costs until I decided to go back to school to get my teaching degree and now I am working part time. I pay taxes and I don't sit on my as$ but I do need help with child care. People like "Jill" need to stop being so judgmental when they do not know other people circumstances! Some people could be financially stable to have kids then something like a spouse dying or getting layed off can change that. I hope nothing like that ever happens to you but if it does how are you goin to afford anything without a little bit of help till you can get back on your feet?
Curious

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Get-Over-It wrote:
Its funny how this forum was a question about child care prices at A Place To Grow, then turned into a tax payer issue. At least Mt. Heart users are working and paying taxes, too, instead of doing absolutely NoThInG like some who receive assistance, and its not like you dont get your money back during taxes at the beginning of the year anyways. Get over yourselves already. Everybody pays taxes, whats complaining about it changing? Not a damn thing. Be happy with what you got and stop condemning those who need assistance, especially when you know youll get your money back eventually.
LMAO, I'll get my money back eventually? Care to tell me how that works? I'd love to know how to get back the 20 k I paid out last year for the sap sucking idiots around here to live off of.
Get-Over-it

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, I'll get my money back eventually? Care to tell me how that works? I'd love to know how to get back the 20 k I paid out last year for the sap sucking idiots around here to live off of.
Oh, I suppose you didnt file your taxes this year.. sucks for you.
OKDOOKEE

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

Jiill wrote:
Ok know it all in 2040 WV alone will be short over 40% its work force according to your own state studies. Across the nation those numbers go up greatly or down slightly depending on location. what does that all mean I 'll tell you what it means in your mostly all White State that has a deep hate for those of color or those who are poor or poorly educated. What it means is the gov intends on importing by 2020 some 250 million people into the US and WV workers of color and workers that will not only be poor and poorly educated who will work for less take your jobs and homes go to your schools and shop and work in your stores. You will pay for their trips to the United States the grants or other low interest loans they will need to get setup. you will pay millions if not billions in tax money to do background checks on them and repeated back ground checks until they are phased in and settled in and become trusted and faithful citizens or not if they are criminals or sick or become so you will also pay those bills from your taxes if your lucky enough to even have a job and haven't been replaced. The war on terror will highly likely still be going on if not worsened by then. Its people like you that make people sick to their gut judging people you know nothing about thinking you are so much better than everyone else or that because you earn so much that every one should or could when its not the case. Judge and you will be judged to bad God,s so slow at it sometimes so take your holy BS and stick it up where you sit! You know nothing about how the system works or why and its not your tax money how much tax money do you pay a year and how much do you get back? Well let me see if you have a few kids your paying nothing in taxes because by the end of the year if you paid a few 100 your getting a few 1000 back in earned income credit so in fact your tax money paid really little in the big picture of things. Fact is you should be on your damn knees thanking God daily that your not on welfare, not on food stamps, not disabled with no life, and can afford to pay your own way! You should be remembering God,s law that when you violate one part of his law you violate it all. God said their will always be poor and we should give to the needy not be sitting on computers judging them and playing God!
NoBull

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

So what happens when you can not afford a third child, and you get pregnant cause birth control is only 99.9% safe? Or you get a divorce etc...Hmmm? NOBODY is better than anyone else here. As long as you are trying! Mountain heart is a wonderful thing to have for us when poop hits the fan. We all pay into it. Everyone's story is different.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 21 min Curious 134
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 57 min Rdge Runr 56,505
dirty old man nobody cares aboutyou old fart 11 hr DIRTY OLD MAN 5
Where is the best place to meet a woman in Oak ... 14 hr big sis 7
no more cell phones 16 hr The Answer 2
Stolen Bikes 16 hr The Answer 5
DUI wreck on Rt 61 last night 16 hr dc-oak hill girl 6

Search the Oak Hill Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Oak Hill Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000