First Prev
of 3
Next Last
fville4life

United States

#60 Jun 6, 2012
I have been there it was really crazy I felt like I was in a strip joint. I dont know the owner but have seen her out with different guys as far as her husband he is a fool to deal with it. I used to see them together at cross roads bar long time ago but I dont see him much but they looked happy. I dont remember ever seeing him out with different women so proof is proof. I do know she slept with a couple of my friends so if was beating her ass that much she would be messed up and she is a pretty women so as far as that who really knows. But truth is none of that has to do with her shitty bar.
rufus

Beckley, WV

#61 Jun 8, 2012
Hey im all for the pill bar. Hell yea.
great

Orlando, FL

#62 Jun 13, 2012
I enjoyed myself at the place. Had alot of fun friendly faces. big crowd bout 200 some people there. But the crowd was a lot of males maybe a few females. No thugs. I'm glad to see a change. And some Where new to hang out in town instead of driving to 3 d n beckley
Just me

Oak Hill, WV

#63 Oct 8, 2012
Who is the girl on their advertisements and what is her job there? I think the name is Abbie Lynn (maybe Smith)?
really nice girl psssh

United States

#64 Oct 12, 2012
really wrote:
First of all mandy is my best friend she works really hard yes she is the owner and has really turned the bar around. Mandy is nice to everyone as far as john evans goes JOhn use to beat the hell out of mandy and he cheated on her 11 times. Preacher is her best friend and is always there no matter what so how about everyone on here talkin shit about her get your shit together first
I hate to tell you, Mandy is a tramp& if she was dumb enough to stay after 11 times, she is not only trash but a dumbass!
Model

Oak Hill, WV

#65 Oct 17, 2012
Abby Lynn Smith is one of the girls there, but she's taken I heard..
Mmmm

Smithers, WV

#66 Mar 24, 2013
I hear this Mandy girl likes to sleep with married men, so watch your husbands
Cutie

Beckley, WV

#67 Mar 24, 2013
Mandy, that nasty bitch is a welfare d sucking hoe. Who would sleep with her or that porter black hoe from mt. hope. All the chicks in there are skanky, ugly, and been ran through. That bar is a joke and it's getting closed down because the FBI and DEA have a bunch of evidence of all types of shit going on up in there. My advice to anyone is to stay away from that place. These are true facts just watch, well actually you all have already seen the WVABC and every type of Police run up in there. Back to the ghetto you go bitches
lmao

Smithers, WV

#68 Mar 24, 2013
I'm telling this bitch thinks she has money, well any woman that has 4 kids by a couple daddy's should have some $$ lmao
lolololololololo lol

Beckley, WV

#69 Mar 24, 2013
That place is nasty af ! Gonna laugh when that place gets shut down for good!! All of the wanna be thugs hang out there haha
drifters

Charleston, WV

#70 Mar 24, 2013
Did it close?
1 post removed
Ciera

Oak Hill, WV

#72 Mar 24, 2013
If you wanna kno about the place why don't you just go in and find out for your self instead of reading this crap on topix cause Im pretty sure that if you don't like it they will let you leave
Funny peeps

Beckley, WV

#73 Mar 24, 2013
I know about the place and it's mostly true what the posts say. Pony is lame and them hoes are nasty dealing his drugs. I can't believe the club still open after what happened saturday. My life is too damn valuable for me to get shot or stabbed @ that place
2 posts removed
Lisa b

Beckley, WV

#76 Mar 25, 2013
Damn I just read that Mandy is the owner she don't own nothing. I was there when pony almost got busted when it was wild and wonderful and said a white girl should put her name on it so the cops wont bother it lol. Remember you idiot. I know what goes on there and Im telling everybody. I talked to the cops was questioned about everything. As far as Mandy Evans too much penis in her mouth pony will get you busted dumb ass
Carmel candy

Beckley, WV

#77 Mar 25, 2013
Lmao @ baby dolls can't wait until its closed down. Thugs & drugs
trash

United States

#78 Mar 25, 2013
what happened saturday? Someone get shot, stabbed, jumped?
1 post removed
Cutie

Beckley, WV

#80 Mar 25, 2013
Lol tried to tell everybody whats going down
cuite

Beckley, WV

#81 Mar 27, 2013
lmao I see the posts got removed but I'm still gonna tell the truth. Pony is dealing drugs out the club and the police are gonna bust him this weekend. lol
sammie

Beckley, WV

#82 Mar 27, 2013
he a snitch got my baby dad locked up. pony hope you get whats coming to you. snitch snitch
wow

Charleston, WV

#83 Mar 28, 2013
trash wrote:
what happened saturday? Someone get shot, stabbed, jumped?
Wish someone would answer u cause I wanna know too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandy jones 43 min Tired 6
biggest pos (Dec '14) 1 hr Your mom 28
jessica Davis pack 1 hr Lol 2
Jessica Pino (Aug '15) 6 hr Madea 16
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr Meherewv 1,338
where steven toney at 8 hr yeah realy 2
Hate promoting atheists 14 hr wilbur 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages