justwonderin

Mount Hope, WV

#1 Jul 7, 2011
Does anyone know about Tiffany Price? I was thinking about asking her out, but I heard a lot of bad stuff about her. Any comments would be appreciated.
justsaying

Bronx, NY

#2 Jul 7, 2011
She is a dirty nasty drug head. All she does is lay around all day and bitches and complains about everything!
Concerned citizen

Fayetteville, WV

#3 Jul 7, 2011
Misery loves company

Of course you'd bitch and complain too if you knowingly hooked up with your first cousin (Chris Epperly!!!

Nasty nasty nasty girl
Krillion

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Jul 7, 2011
I know her and she really is a drug addict. I actually feel sorry with the way she turned out. It's ashame.
crazy

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Jul 7, 2011
thought she had a boyfriend. i mean that wasnt her cousin.thats nasty!!!
FYI

Huntington, WV

#6 Jul 7, 2011
How old is this girl?? Think I might know her
justsaying

Bowie, MD

#7 Jul 8, 2011
She's like 27
anonymous

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Jul 8, 2011
If she is who I am thinking of she is in her twenties and very nasty looking, she just looks like she needs to take a bath.
chicgirl

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Jul 8, 2011
From what I know about her she will sleep with anyone or anything. Doesn't matter to her if the guy has a girlfriend or not.
Anonymous

Beckley, WV

#10 Jul 22, 2011
*; first of all whoever is writing and saying this bs needs too get their facts straight i mean seriously? they ain't cousins and she has NEVER dated him their family just knows eachother. and she isn't a nasty druggie so grow up and get your facts correct because it's childish to write bhind a computer with a fake name and start rumors when you probably don't even actually know Tiffany you can't even spell her name right!! so go GET A LIFE!!
- thanks,close friend of Tiffany's
cjh

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Jul 24, 2011
is she the one sleeping with the holbrook boy?
LMAO

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Jul 24, 2011
To close friend of Tiffany's,
Get your facts straight. No one said she dated him, just had sex with him. From what I hear, that's all she does. Either you are lying for her or are just as skanky as she is. I know for a fact she smokes dope and screws around both. I just can't believe there are men desperate enough to touch her ugly stinkin ass.
1 post removed
2 everyone

Mount Hope, WV

#14 Aug 1, 2011
This is Tiffany Price. I DID NOT have sex with Chris Epperly. And again, he is not my cousin. I dated Dusty Holbrook for 8yrs. We broke up over 3yrs ago. I've not slept with anybody since him. And since you need to know my whole life story, I've only had sex with 2 people my whole life. I've never slept with anybodies boyfriend but mine.Whoever is on here talking about me doesn't know me at all. Sounds like some of us hasn't grown up yet, didn't your parents teach you if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all.And I'm deffinatly not a doper or any kind of druggie.If you have any other facts to straighten out about me and my life Please contact me. I'm still in the Oak Hill area.
witness

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Aug 2, 2011
You all should leave Tiffany alone and feel sorry for her. Her grandmother says she sits around all day waiting for Dusty in case he might show up, even though he's engaged. She just can't get over him. She was even trying to break him and his woman up calling in the middle of the night claiming she was dead. When he does show up she comes running and tells him how much she loves him. Dusty said he uses her for sex and if she's stupid enough to let him he's gonna do it. He said he knows all he has to do is just pull in the driveway at 2am and she'll come running ready for whatever he asks. What kind of life is that?
hey

Washington, DC

#16 Aug 2, 2011
witness wrote:
You all should leave Tiffany alone and feel sorry for her. Her grandmother says she sits around all day waiting for Dusty in case he might show up, even though he's engaged. She just can't get over him. She was even trying to break him and his woman up calling in the middle of the night claiming she was dead. When he does show up she comes running and tells him how much she loves him. Dusty said he uses her for sex and if she's stupid enough to let him he's gonna do it. He said he knows all he has to do is just pull in the driveway at 2am and she'll come running ready for whatever he asks. What kind of life is that?
A pitiful life! It's women like her that splits a happy home up! Looks like she needs to move on and stop being a home wrecker! He is no angel either if he is planning to marry someone he shouldn't be messing around either!
BADASS

Milton, FL

#17 Apr 3, 2013
YOU PEOPLE OBVIOUSLY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO!!
haha

Richmond, VA

#18 Apr 3, 2013
BADASS wrote:
YOU PEOPLE OBVIOUSLY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO!!
and you do? The last comment before yours was in 2011!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lateesha Ward 2 hr pedrodepacas 21
What about jason dixon (Aug '11) 3 hr The Truth 24
sam escue 6 hr she nasty 31
has anyone seen jeannie elmore aka billie remy 6 hr JesseJames 18
Dirty Old Man's Sister BUSTED for Child Neglect 7 hr DIRTY MAD ROTTEN ... 2
WOAY Building Haunted 11 hr naysayer 2
Let's Play One Word,...!!! (Mar '13) 14 hr End Times 1,626
More from around the web

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE