just sayin

Walton, WV

#1 Jun 27, 2012
Who did he rat out to get all charges dropped?
EhHuh

Beckley, WV

#2 Jun 27, 2012
The charges aren’t dropped. He was indicted and you’re jumping the gun. Just wait and watch. If someone rats, you won;t even see it in front of a grand jury.
Dumb

Beckley, WV

#3 Jun 28, 2012
This is stupid. It’s always a conspiracy when someone beats the system.
Ridiculous

Beaver, WV

#4 Jun 28, 2012
just sayin wrote:
Who did he rat out to get all charges dropped?
I didnt even know he was charged with anything.... what did he do??
just sayin

Walton, WV

#5 Jun 28, 2012
Jun 3, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger
Police seize marijuana plants in Oak Hill home
Full story: Charleston Gazette
An Oak Hill man was arrested Thursday for growing marijuana inside his home. Jason Edward Davis, 33, was charged with a felony after deputies investigated an anonymous tip.

Awesome "justice" system. An entire year later, and people related to him told me all charges were thrown out.
Ridiculous

Beaver, WV

#6 Jun 29, 2012
just sayin wrote:
Jun 3, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger
Police seize marijuana plants in Oak Hill home
Full story: Charleston Gazette
An Oak Hill man was arrested Thursday for growing marijuana inside his home. Jason Edward Davis, 33, was charged with a felony after deputies investigated an anonymous tip.
Awesome "justice" system. An entire year later, and people related to him told me all charges were thrown out.
Marijuana charges are bull anyway. I dont smoke, but in my opinion it should be legal. I would 10x rather be around someone smoking weed than someone drinking.... just sayin.
Anonymous

Beckley, WV

#7 Jul 5, 2012
Charges were dropped against Jason because the law didn't have a warrant to enter the home. He is no rat. Please leave him and his family be.
who cares

United States

#8 Jul 30, 2012
He's a peice of shit and deserves to rot in hell.
lovie

Charleston, WV

#9 Jul 30, 2012
who cares wrote:
Hi Peggy. Glad to see you can afford a computer. Did you sell your kids pills, or your nasty a s s?
who cares

United States

#10 Jul 30, 2012
Lol I am not Peggy that nasty hoe deserves to rot In hell to for all she has done to her son.
Anonymous

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Jul 31, 2012
I totally agree! She is trash. That very special boy deserves better!
afirefly

United States

#12 Aug 5, 2012
who cares wrote:
I totally agree justice should be served but it wont be he deserves more than just jail time
Anonymous

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Aug 5, 2012
Get a life Peggy!
1 post removed
who cares

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Oct 18, 2012
Why the f*** do you think everyone is Peggy are you Peggy? Huh I hope you know you're sticking up for a child molester.
narcissist's family

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Oct 18, 2012
who cares wrote:
Why the f*** do you think everyone is Peggy are you Peggy? Huh I hope you know you're sticking up for a child molester.
Child molester where? I heard Peggy's rights were terminated and Jason was full time daddy. In wv you have to be a total pos to lose rights if you are a woman.

Evidently Dhhr or a judge somewhere deemed him to be the better parent.
yeah, ok

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Oct 21, 2012
Wow
duh

Mount Hope, WV

#18 Dec 10, 2012
Yea look at the state we live in they are both drug addicts and that boy deserves better than either one of those scum bags. Just because the system deems someone more fit doesn't mean its true. Look at all the junkies with kids that get checks and crap for them yea and the systems know about it. So don't even start with the he's a better parent bs because he's nothing but a child molesting perv. Giving all these teenie bopers rides and money for what huh? That doesn't sound like a good parent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
in love with CHRISTINA MARIE INGRAM JARRELL 3 hr Lol 17
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr The Last Warrior ... 1,501
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 5 hr Jon_B 4,824
last post wins! (Jan '11) 7 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,230
Coal Mines Will Come Back To WV. 9 hr Diggler 23
Lori jasper 11 hr Bounder 7
5 More Cowards Off The Street 15 hr just sayn 6

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance