a saved soul

Beckley, WV

#1 Feb 17, 2013
Does anybody know who that rude azzzzz ugly blonde chick that works in the office is???????? I went to get an application all I can say is dayummmmmmm take a shower skank and you don't have to be so rude.

Beckley, WV

#2 Feb 17, 2013
Well I do know If you decide to run your mouth she'll whoop your ass.. She's not rude at all.. Why are you worrying about her anyways ? she's not the one who does the apps to get people and apartment anyway haha

Beckley, WV

#3 Feb 20, 2013
hope you are not from 61 there is enough 61 rejects up there

East Bank, WV

#4 Feb 23, 2013
If she is rude she has the motivation for it, look at the clientele she has to deal with on a daily basis. I am sure there are plenty of good people who reside at Pine Knoll but there are plenty of loud, unethical people who do not contribute to society only drain it. That is why it is low income an paid for with our tax dollars. I pay $532.00 every two weeks just in taxes so those people can live there, I hope someone is rude to them, they deserve it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who all like making fun of little man robert hi... 2 hr Sad 4
who likes to pick on robert from oakhil? aka li... 13 hr little man robert 1
lets give a big hand for little man for being t... 13 hr little man robert 1
little man robert from oakhill? watch him at th... 13 hr little man robert 1
litle man robert makign his rounds at gomart to... 13 hr little man robert 1
little man robert from oakhill peeping in litt... 13 hr donkey 1
is little man robert on topix wearing pink pant... 13 hr donkey 1

Oak Hill Jobs

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages