Wheres Danny Saye?

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

pillheadkiller

Beckley, WV

#1 Sep 15, 2012
that little bastd owes me a blo job-hes not that good but he does swallow.now when his buddy david wriston joins in its a party
tombo

Mount Hope, WV

#2 Sep 15, 2012
he is back with his old girlfriend nikki i think
idono

Charleston, WV

#3 Sep 15, 2012
hes behind the old walmart giving head
lmfao

Mount Hope, WV

#4 Sep 16, 2012
he finshed comunity corections about 2 months ago. but havent seen him since he left there. still bad on druugs.....
rosemarie

Bronx, NY

#5 Sep 16, 2012
Page with kristie weiss
Nattie

United States

#6 Sep 16, 2012
Seriously..? That's all anyone does on here is run their mouths like high schoolers. I would hear people say things like that in ninth grade. Quit talking crap about my cousin-in-law. If you haven't seen him, then I guess it's a good thing he isn't hanging around with "kids" to get him in more trouble than they're worth. And don't expect me to reply back with anything, because I don't waste my time on desperate little boys that haven't had their family jewels drop yet. Toodles, kiddos.
Crystal Lowery

Bellevue, WA

#7 Sep 17, 2012
Nattie wrote:
Seriously..? That's all anyone does on here is run their mouths like high schoolers. I would hear people say things like that in ninth grade. Quit talking crap about my cousin-in-law. If you haven't seen him, then I guess it's a good thing he isn't hanging around with "kids" to get him in more trouble than they're worth. And don't expect me to reply back with anything, because I don't waste my time on desperate little boys that haven't had their family jewels drop yet. Toodles, kiddos.
I dont even know why youre defending him when he has stolen off of us every time we have opened up our home to him. Even stole $27 off Cristasha that I saved up in her little bank, claiming he only took $5 but replaced it. Yeah.. replaced it with emptiness, smh. The last time he was here he even stole Chases xbox. On another forum someone, who I thought was pretending to be him, said they were going to steal it. They were talking all "gangsta" like though, so I didnt think it was him, but sure enough the next time he came over he stole Chases xbox. He is Definitely not someone worth defending. I used to defend him myself till he stole Sashas money. Pretty bad when you steal from a baby, && "family" at that.
SMH

Bellevue, WA

#8 Sep 17, 2012
ill tell you why she is crystal cuz the world needs more people to soften the blows and take away the consequences for low life individuals who wanna blame their ways on upbringing and make excuses for the life they clearly love to live. Why even reference highschool as if the things that are said are rumors n lies? especially when its all True? o well to each their own i guess some live in a fantasy world and we are supposed to lie about what we See thats fact so they can be comfortable while they carry out their low life ways at the expense of the rest of us.
rosemarie

New York, NY

#9 Sep 17, 2012
He's having a baby
SMH

Bellevue, WA

#10 Sep 17, 2012
great.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why isn't there anything to do in Oak Hill? 57 min marvin 2
oak hill shell 1 hr Hahaha hehehe 10
Wendell Goard in Page WV 1 hr Faith1981 3
Where at in Oak Hill is cool? 9 hr notBeavis 3
Dirty? 10 hr Faith1981 1
Con in Congressman 13 hr UMWA truths 19
josh treadway (the one with the glass eye ) Sat oak hill ollie 3
Oak Hill Dating
Find my Match

Oak Hill Jobs