Dr goshin open or closed

Dr goshin open or closed

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

Just wondering

Beckley, WV

#1 Dec 28, 2012
does any one know if dr goshin is still open or is he closed.. just wondering about people with apointments...
steve

United States

#2 Dec 28, 2012
Id like to know to hes been my doc for 10 years what are we to do
not sure

Mount Hope, WV

#3 Dec 30, 2012
rumor has it that hes permantly shut down and the d.e.a have taken all the files of his paitents
Constitutional rights

United States

#4 Jan 3, 2013
not sure wrote:
rumor has it that hes permantly shut down and the d.e.a have taken all the files of his paitents
No one can Have access to someone's personal medical files, unless they have direct written permission from that person. Not even a doctor can give them all out.
it's against HIPAA.
* Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
Concrete jungle

United States

#5 Jan 3, 2013
Smack that
I was wondering

Beckley, WV

#6 Jan 3, 2013
Me my self is wondering about that the files.. Is he open or closed. What does his paitents do now for help.. Just wondering have they been contacted
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#7 Jan 4, 2013
Closed. Fay co sheriffs office released a statement that on January 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, or 17 between 9-1130 am or 130-330 pm you can come get your records.
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 4, 2013
And they said if you are his patient and you have a medical emergency go to the er.
like to know

Beckley, WV

#9 Jan 4, 2013
trashman25840 wrote:
Closed. Fay co sheriffs office released a statement that on January 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, or 17 between 9-1130 am or 130-330 pm you can come get your records.
Where did you here this.. Was this on the news i would like to read the statement if you know where i can find it thanks
YooHoo

Springfield, NJ

#10 Jan 4, 2013
Just wondering wrote:
does any one know if dr goshin is still open or is he closed.. just wondering about people with apointments...
I have an idea, why don't you call and ask, or perhaps drive by, if the door is locked or your call goes unanswered then it is probably shut down. If you need something other than pain killers then there are quite a bit of doctors around, my advice, get a phone book.
Random Dude

United States

#11 Jan 4, 2013
like to know wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you here this.. Was this on the news i would like to read the statement if you know where i can find it thanks
Go to Google and search "WVVA News". Go to their website, it will have all you need to know on the dates you can pick up your medical records and confirm that Docs office is closed. It will also have info on the bus driver arrested for sexual abuse in Fayette County.
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#12 Jan 5, 2013
I read it on facebook myself. I have the Fayette county sheriffs department on mine lol. But since they issued a statement on there im sure its on the local news stations too. Try woay, wvns, wvva.
What i heard

Beckley, WV

#13 Jan 9, 2013
I was told goshin may open back up but under strict watch with limits on what he writes on his prescriptions dont know for shure but what i was told by 2 different people.
1 post removed
funny

Summersville, WV

#15 Jan 11, 2013
he is shut down and i am glad i thank our cops done good now go get the rest of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Jan '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 1,946
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 1,027
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 5,976
Get a education, and get out. 5 hr sistersalvation 5
tara kinzer een woodson 7 hr amanda smith mcmi... 2
Why are so many actual conversational threads b... 8 hr BalowMie Sammich 2
"DIE-bersity bee hour screnfs" 9 hr BalowMie Sammich 3

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance