billy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Everyone better watch this creep hes robbing everyone taking therw money to buy drugs and dont come back hes on his way to a beat down in rosedale teailor court at april and lidias house hwrd there sellin oxys out of there sambo said from the beckley pain clinic sambo said they wont give him. Any and hes makin the.All that money for them
toney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Omg he robbed me to of 230 headwd towars there trailor and said he got robbed hes a low life piece crap helm fet his they will to for being ro greedy like the perries and jogn hohn taylor all teyin get rich off one pill how long are the neighbors gonna put up with this before a deive by happens and kids are killes. Greedy mo dkurs newd took down on bluejay road and xardinal road them kinslers know whats up there there pills there sellin
adam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Yea the kinslers live off the churches and off the sale of there pills that john john taylor and jessie perry are sellin gettin very wealthy they paid cash for two brand new cars and u should see the stacks of cash stacks and stacks cash bags and bags of oxys thwre filthy rich I mean rich goin on vacations to florida and geoegia evwry month to the new home he bough down there up from the pain clinic wish he adopt me
rick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Yea there all greedy charging us folks 45 50 for 1 dang pill and 25 for a 15 and john john doin it to hope the greedy one get took down and soon greedy greedy greedy one of the deadly sins even selkin us good ol country boys fake beans and gettin food stamps and medical cards they all gettin checks actin like they cant read or write but sure can count money and read directions to florida and read maps
truth3

Walton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

toney wrote:
Omg he robbed me to of 230 headwd towars there trailor and said he got robbed hes a low life piece crap helm fet his they will to for being ro greedy like the perries and jogn hohn taylor all teyin get rich off one pill how long are the neighbors gonna put up with this before a deive by happens and kids are killes. Greedy mo dkurs newd took down on bluejay road and xardinal road them kinslers know whats up there there pills there sellin
you must have been high while you typed this. it doesnt make any sense. either that or you're just a dumba$$ like all this other piece of sh1t pill heads. i hope every one of you get robbed and that you all get narked out id be half tempted to nark on yall myself
iknow

Chapmanville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Jessie perry and his wife are both paying payments on their cars, and they have not been to Florida for months. But I'm sure since u know everything about other peoples lives u already knew that. This is the more logical answer, u r a nosey, jealous, shit talking dumbass who does not know anything your spreading for a fact!!!!
steve

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

billy wrote:
Everyone better watch this creep hes robbing everyone taking therw money to buy drugs and dont come back hes on his way to a beat down in rosedale teailor court at april and lidias house hwrd there sellin oxys out of there sambo said from the beckley pain clinic sambo said they wont give him. Any and hes makin the.All that money for them
there all pos go kill him and them fuckin dykes and do the world a favor hell ill help ya hide the bodys and just if the mfers look on here its stephen hitchcock writin this and ya better watcj ya trailer park trash asses cause i got something for all ya pos mfers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Oak Hill Forum right now

Search the Oak Hill Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min Yes it is me 53,477
Married man 26 min DIRTY OLD MAN 10
Fayette County man charged with Oak Hill rail t... 54 min Big Ricky 39
is randy prince married? heard arlene prince 3 hr DIRTY OLD MAN 9
Rails To Trails Rape In Oak Hill Open And Shut ... 6 hr Gabby 32
top tall woman fayette county 7 hr wow 5
Top red heats in fayette county 8 hr pink 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oak Hill Jobs

•••