CrAzIeSt ThInG U'vE EvEr DoNe In OaK ...

CrAzIeSt ThInG U'vE EvEr DoNe In OaK HiLl

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

Brutal

Summersville, WV

#1 Jun 15, 2012
I'm bored. So how about we tell each other the CrAzIeSt ThInG we've ever done in Oak Hill? Me....I danced naked and pissed in the middle of the high school football field in the middle of the night once right on the 50 yard line. Lol.
SafeAndEffective

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Jun 15, 2012
Brutal wrote:
I'm bored. So how about we tell each other the CrAzIeSt ThInG we've ever done in Oak Hill? Me....I danced naked and pissed in the middle of the high school football field in the middle of the night once right on the 50 yard line. Lol.
Most of us adults are not interested in sharing our life experiences with an eleven year old child like yourself.
Brutal

Summersville, WV

#3 Jun 15, 2012
SafeAndEffective wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us adults are not interested in sharing our life experiences with an eleven year old child like yourself.
No, I suppose most adults would rather just hate on and bash one another anonymously on Topix, rather than use the site to anonymously share some of the stupid stuff we've done growing up in good fun without hating.
southern rebel

Mount Hope, WV

#4 Jun 16, 2012
i jacked it in every bathroom in oak hill
Dude

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Jun 17, 2012
Once climbed the water tower and did some spray painting,opened a fire hydrant on main street one time, near hatchers music,THAT WAS AWESOME!
Average Citizen

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Jun 18, 2012
I ate a grape at Kroger's once without paying for it.
Birddog

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Jun 18, 2012
Average Citizen wrote:
I ate a grape at Kroger's once without paying for it.
Man that is just EVIL.

Level 1

Since: May 12

United States

#8 Jun 23, 2012
southern rebel wrote:
i jacked it in every bathroom in oak hill
nice! o_0
yep it was me

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Jun 26, 2012
I made the lil ceacers sign say hot n ready slut
Birddog

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Jun 26, 2012
I spit on the sidewalk once.
mike

Beckley, WV

#11 Jun 26, 2012
i screwed a married woman on the foodland parking lot one day
Hehe

Beckley, WV

#12 Jun 26, 2012
I once pulled a guy out of his car and kicked him repeatedly for almost hitting me and then flipping me off in old Walmart parking lot. Him and his car of hooligans were all drunk.

Is that justified?
wondering
#13 Jul 8, 2012
i came back to this worthless place to live. and it wasnt worth it.

The Gloop
Level 8

Since: Sep 08

#14 Jul 9, 2012
SafeAndEffective wrote:
<quoted text>
Gloop.

Level 1

Since: May 12

United States

#15 Jul 9, 2012
this is the stupidest post i have ever read on here and i have read a few hundred stupid ones. people need to grow up and learn how to have adult conversations.
Freaky Deaky

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Jul 15, 2012
I picked up a hooker off central and when I got her home I found out she was a dude. Knocked his arse out and threw him in my trunk and dump him in the football field.

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Kimberly, WV

#17 Jul 18, 2012
There's actually hookers in Oak Hill? I didn't think Oak Hill was that up to date. LMAO!!! There is alot of crazies out there.
Freaky Deaky wrote:
I picked up a hooker off central and when I got her home I found out she was a dude. Knocked his arse out and threw him in my trunk and dump him in the football field.
Shew ni g

United States

#18 Feb 23, 2013
I pooped on your mom's chest
1 post removed

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Beckley, WV

#20 Mar 8, 2013
I've cut across Rite-Aid parking lot to skip past the insanely long light on Oyler and Main St. PrEtTy CrAzY hUh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
think what you want 8 min jenning 8
Eliza donnally?? (Jan '11) 1 hr 3fingers 8
Jessica Morton 4 hr Bobbi 1
Cheating husband 7 hr Neal 20
King COAL BODY SHOP MANAGER IS A CROOK 7 hr Neal 4
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 8 hr Jon_B 4,765
last post wins! (Jan '11) 8 hr Jon_B 1,117
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages