Umm

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

People need to come clean. I know they will figure it out soon. I bet its the same people from a few years ago.
Do It

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

People should go to the Gunsmoke pistol range in Beckley, sign up for the concealed carry class. It takes 4 hours and is $60-$70. Don't be a victim.
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

on the scanner last night, two ppl with masks was snoopin around an old guys house down prudence.. they really need to catch these ppl.
snuggle bunny

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

although i think people with the guns are more likely to end up shooting themselves (suicide, accidental) or their son sneaking in at 4 AM i sure don't oppose guns. what might work better is if many people bought those 100 dollar cameras and started recording all the time. then even if the robbed house doesn't have a camera the neighbor down the road might and have film of the car rolling by.
Just Me

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Shoot all the crooks you want with a camera but shoot one crook with a gun and you will put the fear in every damn crook around. Problem solved. If you kill his ass you definitely will solve the problem.

Nitro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

My gun is always ready and within arms reach its sad when you have to worry about getting attacked in your own home.
Big Foot

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

you'll shoot your eye out
I Know

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Seems odd to me... whoever it was knew that man personally.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Had another home invasion down in scarbro tonight and shots were fired by the crook.
concerned person

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

i think the state should have let well enough alone every since they closed down dr ghoishen all this crapp has happened and it will get worse i know they think everything is good but it is not stop look listen that all that has happened since he was closed 2 deaths 3 or 4 home invations.and the people that really need the medicine can not get it or they are put on a waiting list for 3 or 4 months. and also the pain clinics play with people lives and they know that they can get by with it but the more they play with peoples lives the more they are lighting the fuse; i tell you right now something bad is going to happen at the pain clinic. they treat the pateints poorly and one of them is going to be pushed so far and that is all its going to take either someone is going to get the crapp beat out of them or someone is going to be shot you can count on that it is going to happen
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

they come in my house, they diff will get shot. but, to the robbery in scarbro, there is a little girl in elem that lives there. so sad for her family. these robberies are to close to home. Its scarey havin to watch house all the time and keeping everything locked and worring about your kids. I dont feel sorry for when someone actually catches these ppl. But if you have noticed, these 2 houses are drug related. so whats up with that?
1 post removed
concerned person

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

well i know drugs are wrong but look what is happening since goshein got busted is it werth all this i dont think so wht
y dont they set up clinics to help people that dont have no way to pay for them and a lot of this would stop i beleive it would really help but they dont think on that level its just a pollitical thing; i wish a lot of this would change i pray that littles ones dont get involved or put in the middle of this sistuation hopefully they can up with a solution before anyone else gets hurt or killed

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Oak Hill Forum right now

Search the Oak Hill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 21 min Yes it is me 51,948
toms hotdogs 48 min Crazy 16
message for MDH 1 hr her 1
Word of the Day (Mar '12) 1 hr notBeavis 1,017
Top lesbians in fayette county 2 hr hood 8
amy Nibert 4 hr well 15
Michael Bibb Jr. 9 hr Crazy 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oak Hill Jobs

•••