2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant

Dec 9, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KGUN

Police say an explosion rocked a small chemical plant in West Virginia's northern panhandle, killing two workers and injuring two others.

Comments
3,341 - 3,360 of 3,943 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 25

“Moo”

Level 2

Since: May 13

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Moo!

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

cooter preyun four thems pur soles rite nows!
frig my lifes!

“Me pack a gon”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Cooterbob wrote:
cooter preyun four thems pur soles rite nows!
frig my lifes!
Me no comprende what you says Holmes. what country ees u from?

“Me pack a gon”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Tigewrmermaid_ wrote:
Moo!
Dat sounds like Spamoo all rite.
1 post removed
Peaches en Regalia

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

I agree!
harvey wall banger

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>i believe you need reported to the FBI.
Please do, he scares the hell out of me. He does this stuff all the time.

“Going down THAT road”

Level 2

Since: Sep 11

Yeehaw Junction, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>i believe you need reported to the FBI.
Why, you actually believe that BS? You are weak in the head, dude just spews drivel. Just like Hagatha, that schtick is to rile the angry tards here like you.
the enlightened one

Uneeda, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

bastardd wrote:
Let this thread die already its 2 years old
amen

“what are you talking about you”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Slowpoke Rodriguez_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Me no comprende what you says Holmes. what country ees u from?
ol coot aint frum no cuntree ...... cooter bob frum schlappington, bye gawd!
Raj at Earth

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Hispanic White Human Man American 6'0" tall, 190 pounds on the lawn per GE. Wants to sell us Security system so he and GE people can go into the house. I think gang member rule book simpler. All those cameras, security system, the testimony and the cops. They are in violation of their own rules is the problem. It is against the LAW.

African Black Human Man America 5'9" tall, 180 pounds on the lawn per ADT. Wants to sell us Security system so he and ADT people can go into the house. All those cameras, security system, the testimony, the security guard and the cops. They are in violation of their own rule book.

African Black Human Woman America 5'6" tall, 140 pounds on the lawn per ADT. Wants to sell us Security system so she and ADT people can go into the house. All those cameras, security system, the testimony, the security guard and the cops. They are in violation of their own rule book.
Raj at Earth

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

I think if Russia, China, India, America explode the atom bomb they can handle the back wash. They have sufficient population and animals to absorb the impact. I mean the programs that fire off in their heads, good and bad.

I think if Israel, France, Great Britain, North Korea, Pakistan explode the atom bomb, the back wash will be to the region, in which they are situated.
Raj at Earth

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

I was at LAX on foot and sat at the public chair. The African guy freaked out and talked to me. It is ok to talk to Africa. The Indonesian American and Indian American security guard at LAX took photos of me. It is ok to do that in America, India and Indonesia.
Raj at Earth

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

I think there is an imbalances with the Torrance Police Department. They broke into my house twice. They said the townspeople sent them. They said they were authorized to do what they were doing. They had knives and guns. They threated me at my own house. I asked them to contact the Defense Department so we may engage in battle like the Klingons say.

I then stepped on a Spanish American Man's lawn. There were three dudes. There was just one me. I told them we at war with America. Still they called the cops. Two white boys with guns and knives arrived and wrestled me down, handcuffed me and took me to the mental hospital. I was held there at gun point by the state police of California. I think the Department of Agriculture in agreement with me, that those boys are just dicks with guns.

I have gone ahead and contacted the UN so that the United States and others can be consulted on what their rights are. The UN told me, A man pointing a gun at another man is an act of war. We in the Middle of World War 3.
harvey wall banger

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Raj at Earth wrote:
I think there is an imbalances with the Torrance Police Department. They broke into my house twice. They said the townspeople sent them. They said they were authorized to do what they were doing. They had knives and guns. They threated me at my own house. I asked them to contact the Defense Department so we may engage in battle like the Klingons say.

I then stepped on a Spanish American Man's lawn. There were three dudes. There was just one me. I told them we at war with America. Still they called the cops. Two white boys with guns and knives arrived and wrestled me down, handcuffed me and took me to the mental hospital. I was held there at gun point by the state police of California. I think the Department of Agriculture in agreement with me, that those boys are just dicks with guns.

I have gone ahead and contacted the UN so that the United States and others can be consulted on what their rights are. The UN told me, A man pointing a gun at another man is an act of war. We in the Middle of World War 3.
Your a moron. They should have shot you while the had the chance. Dick Head

Level 1

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Was that chemical plant leaving chemtrails?
1 post removed
what happened

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

did it blow up?
Testing

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Testing
Raj at Earth

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

European White Human Man American 5'9" tall, 160 pounds on the lawn per Real Estate Company. Leaves little flyers on the porch. Wants to buy sell houses. I think gang member rule book simpler. All those cameras, security system, the testimony, the cops at the real estate company. They are in violation of their own rules is the problem.
Raj at Earth

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Desi Brown Human Man American 5'11" tall, 160 pounds on the lawn per Real Estate Company. Leaves little flyers and card with the us. Wants to buy sell houses. I think gang member rule book simpler. All those cameras, security system, the testimony, the cops at the real estate company. They are in violation of their own rules is the problem.
Raj at Earth

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

African Black Human Man American 5'9" tall, 155 pounds on the lawn per Humanity. Rings door bell and looks at us and talks to us. Wants to do something. I think gang member rule book simpler. All those cameras, security system, the testimony, the cops at the real estate company. They are in violation of their own rules is the problem.

Oriental White Human Woman American 5'4" tall, 120 pounds on the lawn per Humanity. With the Black Man. They together, that is a surprise. All those rules, books, cameras, testimony, the cops, the judges, the lawyers. They are in violation of their own rules is the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 15 min Dalai Lama 57,013
Let's Play One Word,...!!! (Mar '13) 1 hr Doug77 1,301
`do anyone no willy clement and his wife i dont... (Jan '12) 6 hr ReinventingtheWheel 6
Losing my house 8 hr Faith1981 22
how about willy clement (Jan '11) 10 hr need to make money 13
How did Mica Feltner die? 10 hr ReinventingtheWheel 18
curtis treadway 14 hr Keep Clean 22
Officer Hoover beats the shit outta this guy fo... 22 hr kml 28
•••
•••
•••

Oak Hill Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••