2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical...

2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant

There are 3928 comments on the KGUN story from Dec 9, 2010, titled 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant. In it, KGUN reports that:

Police say an explosion rocked a small chemical plant in West Virginia's northern panhandle, killing two workers and injuring two others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGUN.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3745 May 5, 2013
Lord Stanley wrote:
<quoted text>Yes we gathered that based on your lack of anything original.
That name sounds like you are into hockey, a puckhead so to speak.
Lord Stanley

Columbus, OH

#3746 May 5, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
That name sounds like you are into hockey, a puckhead so to speak.
Yes Im very much a fan of hockey!
Lord Stanley

United States

#3747 May 5, 2013
And I am a huge puckhead.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#3748 May 5, 2013
Watch out for these imposters sundog. These hockey players like to puck around.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3749 May 5, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
Watch out for these imposters sundog. These hockey players like to puck around.
^^^That was me trying out my new proxy.
The Last Warrior Poet

United States

#3750 May 5, 2013
Two can play the proxy game, Sundog.
cletus and poot

Orlando, FL

#3751 May 5, 2013
concerned wrote:
This is terrible. Some reports say three people were killed and others say two. Does anyone know what really happened?
yeah no one there can count!!!!
Some advice

AOL

#3752 May 5, 2013
Haggie May you can help your clit and poop from smelling so bad, get in the shower and use lots of hot water and soap on all those areas, you will be amazed at how much better you smell, well at least you won't be makeing a buzzard pass out when you pass him on the road.
2 posts removed
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3755 May 13, 2013
Some advice wrote:
Haggie May you can help your clit and poop from smelling so bad, get in the shower and use lots of hot water and soap on all those areas, you will be amazed at how much better you smell, well at least you won't be makeing a buzzard pass out when you pass him on the road.
Possum, too bad it was your day off at the chemical plant. I'll bet you like threesomes,that one would have been a real BLAST!!!!! TaTa for now Lady of Quality
1 post removed
look up

Hialeah, FL

#3757 May 14, 2013
prayers for the families.!
Blue

Kenova, WV

#3758 May 14, 2013
Sad
exil

Milton, WV

#3759 May 14, 2013
Very stupid on this topix.
prayers

Nitro, WV

#3760 May 15, 2013
My prayers are with them all
Raj at Earth

Torrance, CA

#3761 May 15, 2013
West Bengal at war with Vietnam.

India at war with China.

Pakistan at war with India.

Japan at war with China.
----------

Russia at war with United States of America.

Russia got to fight the nuke war with America.

Otherwise

India at war with Russia.

China at war with America.
1 post removed
Raj at Earth

Torrance, CA

#3763 May 16, 2013
I want to do damage to your nations in the open, where you see me do it. That way that old bag don't need testimony and video cameras.

You claim you want peace but we know that you have killed billions of animals. We are not sheep for slaughter. We will return fire.
1 post removed
Raj at Earth

Torrance, CA

#3765 May 16, 2013
You know what I heard, it is ok if America does that but not Pakistan.

You know, breaking and entering, trespassing, loitering, assault with a deadly weapon, kidnapping. You know the drill.
Rear end Raj

Orlando, FL

#3766 May 16, 2013
Raj at Earth wrote:
I want to do damage to your nations in the open, where you see me do it. That way that old bag don't need testimony and video cameras.
You claim you want peace but we know that you have killed billions of animals. We are not sheep for slaughter. We will return fire.
Rag what you need is a man who can make you take it all and scream like a school girl. You people are sickos and need some back door action. I'll bet in the Middle East the "men" take it up the rear and make believe it never happened. Now what about the 72 virgins in the next life? What it probably will be is 72 men for every woman and the sluts will be worn out and you will have to service the rest of the men. I'll bet you have been ramman on don.
1 post removed
Raj at North America

Torrance, CA

#3768 May 18, 2013
When people like me talk about mass murder, they always say that we are crazy. What is humanity worth? I think on the net humanity nets something negative. Then a wild animal will take that negative energy and then humanity nets something zero.
Raj at North America

Torrance, CA

#3769 May 18, 2013
Rear end Raj wrote:
<quoted text>Rag what you need is a man who can make you take it all and scream like a school girl. You people are sickos and need some back door action. I'll bet in the Middle East the "men" take it up the rear and make believe it never happened. Now what about the 72 virgins in the next life? What it probably will be is 72 men for every woman and the sluts will be worn out and you will have to service the rest of the men. I'll bet you have been ramman on don.
We all have our opinions. We are of the Humanism faith and believe that our life energy will return to Nature. We think the Christians pray to false ideas and gods. You need to read your book of stories and clean out your mind. We will meet your race on the battlefield. We estimate billions of people will be killed.
Raj at North America

Torrance, CA

#3770 May 18, 2013
What we know of America and the White race, is that they themselves admit that they are polygamist. Nature allows it. Just your programming has to adjust and you win. Like Sodom and Gomorra. Read your book. We are having to read it for you.

What we have seen of the Oriental race, is that they too are polygamist. They have a hard time admitting it. Once again, just your programming has to adjust and you win.

The monogamist man and woman has better energy is what we have seen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ace Whitewater Rafting Racist 44 min Biracial 39
Lori jasper 48 min Get A Life 3
Tabby Cox Is Now Clean. 1 hr Bus buff 15
Coal Mines Will Come Back To WV. 1 hr tina 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 1,484
Gary Jennings 7 hr where 6
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 10 hr Jon_B 4,819

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance