2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant

There are 20 comments on the KGUN story from Dec 9, 2010, titled 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant. In it, KGUN reports that:

Police say an explosion rocked a small chemical plant in West Virginia's northern panhandle, killing two workers and injuring two others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGUN.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Matamoros, Mexico

#3651 May 2, 2013
No. I said repeatedly that I don't care and most straight people (not you) don't spend a lot of time thinking about gay sex. You are the one that is obsessed with gay sex and described the act in great detail on another thread. The only way that anyone could possess that much knowledge of gay sex acts is if they had participated in them themselves. You keep wanting to steer the conversation to all things gay because it makes you hot.

THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you chastise conservatives for not supporting their agenda? You were the one that made that statement. Backtracking now? Imagine that, an effin liberal with a selective memory. Shythound.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#3652 May 2, 2013
Here's you with your questions about gay sex:

"By the way, i've got a few of questions i'd like an honest answer to.#1 Is it normal for a man to stick a penis in another mans mouth or rectum.#2 Is it normal to withdraw it with feces all over it...."

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/welch-wv/TCMJ...

Those are obviously the questions of someone with some very deep knowledge of gay sex. Straight people don't think about things in those terms or that way. You may not want to admit it, but you have outed yourself with your knowledge of gay sex.
Raj at North America

Redondo Beach, CA

#3653 May 2, 2013
I think the Desi gang and the Black gang at war.

I think the White gang and the Oriental gang at war.

I think the White gang and Black gang are allied against the Desi and Arab gang.

We in the middle of world war.

Billions will be killed due to shortage of food, land, resources.
Knows

Northfork, WV

#3654 May 2, 2013
<quoted text>
But you seem to enjoy always talking about it though. Must be a liberal initiation thing. LOL
Moondick wants to know how to suck a c*ck, since you are the expert at that I told him to see you so you can explain it better in your trademark explicit way. I told him Ol pinkie will comply to his wishes and not to worry.
Knows

Northfork, WV

#3655 May 2, 2013
Raj at North America wrote:
I think the Desi gang and the Black gang at war.
I think the White gang and the Oriental gang at war.
I think the White gang and Black gang are allied against the Desi and Arab gang.
We in the middle of world war.
Billions will be killed due to shortage of food, land, resources.
BOO!
Knows

New Orleans, LA

#3656 May 2, 2013
HAHAHA...I am controlling Weepy and Sundog. WOOHOOO WEEHAAAA...I'm bad ass KNOWS!!!!
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#3658 May 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
No. I said repeatedly that I don't care and most straight people (not you) don't spend a lot of time thinking about gay sex. You are the one that is obsessed with gay sex and described the act in great detail on another thread. The only way that anyone could possess that much knowledge of gay sex acts is if they had participated in them themselves. You keep wanting to steer the conversation to all things gay because it makes you hot.
<quoted text>
Liberal selective memory again? I was only posting. You keep going off topic and on to gay sex. AGAIN! LOL
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#3659 May 2, 2013
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Moondick wants to know how to suck a c*ck, since you are the expert at that I told him to see you so you can explain it better in your trademark explicit way. I told him Ol pinkie will comply to his wishes and not to worry.
Knows knows , he'll blow the hose. No need to ask, he'll be the one to propose. And if you turn around and and touch your toes he knows where to put his nose. And the smell aint no rose. But with gays like him thats the way it goes.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3660 May 2, 2013
Possums, I feel so sorry for the five year old boy in KY who shot and killed his two year old sister with a gun his dumba$$ parents bought for him as a birthday present. We all know that hillbillies are stupid as hell, but possums what is next? A vibrator for the two year old girls for when daddy is at work? Really, any "parent" who buys a gun for a five year old should be in prison. Do I feel sorry for them? Hell no. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Hagatha May

Sweden

#3661 May 3, 2013
Possums I may be short,I may be skinny,But I will smoke your man pole if you give me a twenty.TaTa lady with $hit for brains.

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#3662 May 3, 2013
You were only posting.....about your vast knowledge of gay sex acts, Pink Poet.
<quoted text>
Liberal selective memory again? I was only posting. You keep going off topic and on to gay sex. AGAIN! LOL
Hagatha May

Tempe, AZ

#3663 May 3, 2013
Possums I like to get big black one up my poop chute.TaTa lady of no quality.

“Tears of a Clown”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3664 May 3, 2013
More Hagatha wannabes, that person really owned these slackers in here

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#3665 May 3, 2013
Weepy wrote:
More Hagatha wannabes, that person really owned these slackers in here
Yep. She sure did.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#3666 May 3, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You were only posting.....about your vast knowledge of gay sex acts, Pink Poet.
<quoted text>
See what i mean f#g. LOL

“Of Course I Can”

Level 9

Matamoros, Mexico

#3667 May 3, 2013
You're just angry because you've been outed. Why not embrace your homosexuality instead of fight it. Apparently, everyone knows you are gay except you.
<quoted text>
See what i mean f#g. LOL
Knows

Houston, TX

#3668 May 3, 2013
<quoted text>
See what i mean f#g. LOL
It's no big deal if you are gay. Hell, look at me, I'm stupid and I can control Sundog. I've embraced my stupidity. You should embrace your gayness.
Lady

Summersville, WV

#3669 May 3, 2013
Why don't you idiot people start another post and get off this one. This is just absolutely so disrespectful. The families of the people this started about must just be so sick. I really don't know why Topix let this junk go on.
Knows

Prairieville, LA

#3670 May 3, 2013
Lady wrote:
Why don't you idiot people start another post and get off this one. This is just absolutely so disrespectful. The families of the people this started about must just be so sick. I really don't know why Topix let this junk go on.
Stop it Lady, or I will control you just like I do Weepy and Sundog.
Knows

Prairieville, LA

#3671 May 3, 2013
I am controlling Sundog right now. It's easy.

Just like me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote NO for school levy 2 hr john 2
Andy Stein, WOAY Weatherman left station 3 hr Diggler 2
I found a big dilly do on the trail 14 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 11
Im scared to be pregnant 14 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 34
Old Doberman vs. Panther 17 hr Loki 1
Pooping green after eating McDonald's 19 hr Mac Sauce 4
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 20 hr His Crazy Witch 4,412
More from around the web

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE