First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JSs girl

Summersville, WV

#1 Mar 15, 2013
Who are the bitches pill heads in Prudence that are trading sex for pills. they need to stop spreading STDs. Next time trade for ampicillin or something to clean that nasty snatch.
Watchin

Ona, WV

#2 Mar 15, 2013
JSs girl wrote:
Who are the bitches pill heads in Prudence that are trading sex for pills. they need to stop spreading STDs. Next time trade for ampicillin or something to clean that nasty snatch.
That's "George Murray Jr's." from Prudence girlfriends, He Hoes them out for dope.
He would do his mother that way if he could.
Anything to get the next fix!
YeahRight

Beckley, WV

#3 Mar 15, 2013
Your man must have come home with a little present for you! lol
Paul Buckner

United States

#4 Mar 15, 2013
They give me sex for Roxy 30 s all the time. They will do threesome for five of them. For ten you can get a foursome with Georgy.
brooke

Beckley, WV

#5 Mar 16, 2013
alisha Loeffler from Mountaineer Mobile home park
Snyperx

Summersville, WV

#6 Mar 16, 2013
How about Christina Bowyer and her sister....
ngt

Summersville, WV

#7 Mar 16, 2013
Jessica beaver is a big one and her mom is to they will take anything they can get
Googie moogie

Newaygo, MI

#8 Mar 16, 2013
sounds like who ever post about this girl is jealous u are always posting about her ?? you need to get a life and find some thing eles to do but set on your computer and hide behind a screen name all you are is chicken crap
yogi

Beckley, WV

#9 Sep 7, 2013
where does christina bowyer live
thatsAfact

Charleston, WV

#10 Sep 7, 2013
Woman who trade their bodies for drugs,and oral sexual favors are sick,demented,disgusting,nasty and all of the above,but the men who are trading them for sexual favors are just as sick and twisted for doing it.

Since: Sep 13

United States

#11 Sep 9, 2013
I've been ripped off quite a Few times by these pieces of garbage.they're all low lifes.I hate a thief.it's everywhere.
just to let u know

Sumerco, WV

#12 Jun 25, 2014
Christina bowyer and her mom and friends do trade sex for pills money or needles and they all are hiv +!!!!!!!!! hope you aint that desprate
brenda

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Jun 25, 2014
Kim cline
2 posts removed
christina

Saint Cloud, FL

#16 Jun 26, 2014
Samantha legg!!! She will do anything for a pill. F**kin wh**e,
hammer head

United States

#17 Jun 26, 2014
christina wrote:
Samantha legg!!! She will do anything for a pill. F**kin wh**e,
her cousin Amy Nibert is the same way. Disgusting nasty pill head.
Not sure

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Jun 29, 2014
I think her name is Jessica bates, I know she does sexual favors for dope all the time. That girl be a nasty ho!
Big Ricky

Beckley, WV

#19 Jun 29, 2014
Big Rickys Mom wrote:
See honey...oh Big Ricky...I done told ya that you better be careful now. See that old gal you was stalking...Kim Cline....is a dirty pill head! You damn dummy! Stalking a pillhead hoe....real nice Big Ricky!
Dude, quit. I'm not stalking anyone & don't even know the lady posted. You sure are sad & annoying. I told you to meet me in person, if you want to hash this out.

Keyboard cowboy. Or. Coward.
brenda

Oak Hill, WV

#20 Jun 29, 2014
Lord yes that Samantha women is a pill head and will do anything she just got out of rehab but she is a junkie I do know of sad
papa

Charleston, WV

#21 Jun 29, 2014
Big Ricky wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, quit. I'm not stalking anyone & don't even know the lady posted. You sure are sad & annoying. I told you to meet me in person, if you want to hash this out.
Keyboard cowboy. Or. Coward.
Hes coward ,plain and simple, and he knows it but cant help it because hes misable, that's why he gets on here using a lots of names messing with people.
yea

Saint Cloud, FL

#22 Jun 29, 2014
Oh yes that samantha legg girl is a huge pill head, well pill wh**e is a better word I saw her at the subway off 19 were I used to work and saw her get in a car with a random dude leave for 20 minutes come back and she did this with at least 4 other men that day. She is nasty, and man that would touch that is too, I wouldnt f**k her with someone else's d**k!!! You would catch something ajax wont wash off!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A little something for you 15 min path123 31
Kristi Allen 1 hr Orphelius Pontiac 6
When I need a new Air Conditioner. 3 hr John Black 2
Who misses mikey elmore 5 hr the wrath 10
Realtor Angela Gray 11 hr Steve 3
Een Woodson 13 hr Unknown 35
Backpage WV 16 hr Trollomania 9

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance