First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hi Candice lol

Ronceverte, WV

#21 Dec 1, 2010
Candice is one of the best girls I've ever known. I haven't got to tlak to her for a few months, but I don't appriciate what you bunch of ignorant pieces of crap have to say. I just hope talking about her makes you feel like a real man, or woman, which ever you are. So how about you grow up or at least pretend to be mature, because she is one of the sweetest, nicest, prettiest friends that I have ever had the chance to work with. I guarantee that if she is pregnant she will be twice the parent that any of you will and could ever be.
1 post removed
knowledge

Oak Hill, WV

#23 Jan 21, 2013
jimmie is a good dad he just needs to grow the fuck up come on man u shouldnt have ur son calling candice mom n his actual mom joyce thats so f*cked up that is confusing him and you need to pay some child suport thats pathedic and candice you need to stop being such a bitch n stay out of jimmie and joyces biz so what if they have a kid together yeah u can love the kid but u shouldnt have him call u mom ur deff not his mother he has a damn good mom he dosent need u how would u feel if u had a kid n he or she was calling some other girl mom it would hurt n u know it so yall grow up ur not his mom
Eww

Alexandria, VA

#24 Jan 21, 2013
Knowledge I couldn't agree more.
knowledge

Oak Hill, WV

#25 Jan 21, 2013
yeah its just f*cked up he sees how much it hurts joyce when her son comes back calling her joyce
jackie

Wharton, WV

#26 Jan 22, 2013
idk anything about the baby calling candice mom but if so that would be f**ked up. jimmie has always been a wormy bast**d so i can see that. ive always really liked candice but it sounds like jimmie is rubbing off on her and thats a huge mistake on here part.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wes Arrington is the biggest man wore in town. 4 min LadyIvy 87
Pray for Bruno 26 min DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 13
School Bond$$$$$ Vote NO 51 min Real 3
How dare Nethanyahu. 3 hr Diggler 15
Living Blue or Living Red?? 6 hr John 3
Dirty Rotten Old Man Done Got Caught Slandering... 13 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 25
I'm looking for my first job 14 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 21
Oak Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]