Jimmy Adkins & Candice Setelyn?

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AnonymousGirl

Reedsville, WV

#1 Nov 15, 2010
Has anyone heard about Jimmy Adkins and Candice Setelyn? I heard that Candice moved in with Jimmy but now ppl are saying that she's pregnant by Jimmy. Hate to say it, but Jimmy is rlly starting to turn into a manwhore. He's already got 1 baby with Joyce and now he's planning on knocking up another girl? That's rlly sad. Personally, I think Candice was better off with James who works at the bowling alley. Come to think of it, I've seen a few several cute guys up there who are rlly nice and fun to be around. James is one of them. Jackson is also rlly funny. And I also like Michael Echeverri & Raymond Mims. I think I spelled their names right. Hard to believe those 2 are single. Do any other girls find them rlly cute?
HopeGrig

Livingston, NJ

#2 Nov 15, 2010
Not sure about Candice Seletyn but that Michelle Seletyn is one hot little piece of ass!!! Damn glad she moved back to town
Jimmie Adkins

Mount Hope, WV

#3 Nov 15, 2010
ha ha im famous

by the way you spelled my name wrong its with a ie not a y lol and you spelled my room mates name wrong to its seletyn

im glad you know a lot about us if you need to know more just ask

sincerely,
from Mr. manwhore
Tess

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Nov 15, 2010
Yeah u spelled michael n rays name write n yeah there both cute but michaels single for a reason...n on the candice n jimmie thing idk
Jimmie Adkins

Mount Hope, WV

#5 Nov 16, 2010
THIS IS GREAT!!!! I LOVE ALL THIS ATTENTION!!! Juss keep on talkin bout me I need to know more bout what im doin....

Thanks for all the help
Jimmie
Sweezy

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Nov 16, 2010
Haha, who f*cking cares what Jimmie and Candace do? It's their business!:D
candice

Mount Hope, WV

#7 Nov 17, 2010
thank you sweezy
=)
michael e

Mount Hope, WV

#8 Nov 17, 2010
one for the record i do not work at the bowling ally being as i have been asked that since this has been posted,2 yea im single for a reason cuz theres no good girls around this area
michael e

Mount Hope, WV

#9 Nov 17, 2010
AnonymousGirl wrote:
Has anyone heard about Jimmy Adkins and Candice Setelyn? I heard that Candice moved in with Jimmy but now ppl are saying that she's pregnant by Jimmy. Hate to say it, but Jimmy is rlly starting to turn into a manwhore. He's already got 1 baby with Joyce and now he's planning on knocking up another girl? That's rlly sad. Personally, I think Candice was better off with James who works at the bowling alley. Come to think of it, I've seen a few several cute guys up there who are rlly nice and fun to be around. James is one of them. Jackson is also rlly funny. And I also like Michael Echeverri & Raymond Mims. I think I spelled their names right. Hard to believe those 2 are single. Do any other girls find them rlly cute?
instead of using anonymous girl people should use there real names on here if there gonna post anything
OMG you killed Kenny

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Nov 19, 2010
wow. I heard that candice was pregnant too. but rumor has it that jimmie doesn't know his brother tyler has already fucked her. and just so you know, she has already had sex with james and literally swallowed his cum. if you think im lieing, why dont you ask her because its the absolute truth. even james knows it is. on and let me know when you knock her up so i can come to the baby shower. i want to see the look on the bitches face when you dump her just like how you dumped joyce after she got pregnant. best of luck and i hope you catch something. by that i mean AIDS

Prego<(^-^<)
Blade goodman

Beaver, WV

#11 Nov 19, 2010
michael e wrote:
one for the record i do not work at the bowling ally being as i have been asked that since this has been posted,2 yea im single for a reason cuz theres no good girls around this area
Thats is true there aren't any good women in this town
see ya

Parkersburg, WV

#12 Nov 19, 2010
Well Jimmie I donít know you but I do know Candice. And I half to say Iím not to impressed by you. The stupid adolescent videos youíve posted on line, and the fact that your not being a man and taking care of your kid makes me sick. You have way to much time on your hands, I think instead of prying money away from your girlfriend you need to get a job. If you get her knocked up and not take responsibility for it, you better plan on moving out of stateÖ
see ya

Parkersburg, WV

#13 Nov 19, 2010
Well Jimmie I donít know you but I do know Candice. And I half to say Iím not to impressed by you. The stupid adolescent videos youíve posted on line, and the fact that your not being a man and taking care of your kid makes me sick. You have way to much time on your hands, I think instead of prying money away from your girlfriend you need to get a job. If you get her knocked up and not take responsibility for it, you better plane on moving out of stateÖ
Candice Seletyn

Mount Hope, WV

#14 Nov 19, 2010
Sorry they look alike in the dark lol
this is stupid but its cool yall know a lot about me and jimmie aka manwhore and were creating a big fan club on topix
when you (see ya, and OMG you killed kenny) find out more about our life feel free to post more about us !
Raymond Mimz

Independence, WV

#15 Nov 19, 2010
Uuummm...this is a rlly weird topic and why is my name on here??? Oh well. Since Im here, I guess all I can say is that I agree with Michael and Blade. Dont get me wrong. Oak Hill has plenty of girls but check this out. 25% are whores, 25% are picky, 25% are pregnant, and 24% already have children. That's sad lol. And for the girls who say "Well it's his fault for knocking me up, etc." It's not rlly the guys fault because yo could've said no since he didn't have protection or something like that. But if he rapes you, that's different. You can file sexual charges against him and end up stealing his money. Have fun:)
blade goodman

Mount Hope, WV

#16 Nov 19, 2010
Raymond Mimz wrote:
Uuummm...this is a rlly weird topic and why is my name on here??? Oh well. Since Im here, I guess all I can say is that I agree with Michael and Blade. Dont get me wrong. Oak Hill has plenty of girls but check this out. 25% are whores, 25% are picky, 25% are pregnant, and 24% already have children. That's sad lol. And for the girls who say "Well it's his fault for knocking me up, etc." It's not rlly the guys fault because yo could've said no since he didn't have protection or something like that. But if he rapes you, that's different. You can file sexual charges against him and end up stealing his money. Have fun:)
thanks man but the sad thing is there really arnt any good women in oak hill if there is i wish i could find one
Jimmie

Mount Hope, WV

#17 Nov 19, 2010
well people as far as my son goes, when I am allowed to see him I do. I dont really care what people say, I have not gotten anyone else pregnant. And as far as "see ya" is concerned Im not going anywhere so put up or shut up, by that I mean dont let that canary ass over ride that alligator mouth. enough said

peace
mountain momma

Plymouth, IN

#18 Nov 19, 2010
Jimmie wrote:
well people as far as my son goes, when I am allowed to see him I do. I dont really care what people say, I have not gotten anyone else pregnant. And as far as "see ya" is concerned Im not going anywhere so put up or shut up, by that I mean dont let that canary ass over ride that alligator mouth. enough said
peace
nicely said. the girls have to step up and accept responsibility sometime.
Whoa

United States

#19 Nov 20, 2010
Hey now I just would like to point out that Jimmy is a good daddy it's not his fault his sons mommy is a sycho!! He loves his baby very much and as far as him leaving Joyce once she got pregnant, he tried to stick it out with her but it was not working out. It was not just his fault!! Second if he gets someone else pregnant then guess what it's none of your alls business. Candice knows he has a kid she knows that he is not with his baby momma so therefore if she opens her legs to him then she knows she can get pregnant and there is a chance he can leave her..

By the way so what If Candice swallows
my husband loves when I do he thinks it sexy :) oh yeeeah

Although Jimmy you can do better but if your happy then whatever.
sam young

Mount Hope, WV

#20 Nov 20, 2010
jim is a dumbas and candice is a WHOR**** lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 1 hr notBeavis 5,180
amanda bowyer 3 hr Stop hamma time 5
Note to Heroin users. 3 hr Angest 4
What do y'all think 5 hr Man 6
Star and Richard from Pineknoll 7 hr Hatesnitches 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr Wotan 4,142
Tired of being solicited at or by Walmart. 12 hr Robert 16

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance