Christians Are Ruining america
SAD

Hansford, WV

#22 Jun 12, 2012
WHAT IS TRULY SAD IS THAT SOMEDAY YOU WILL BOW BEFORE HIM ON YOUR KNEE'S PRIOR TO THE MOMENT HE THROWS YOU INTO HELL. THIS IS SO SAD
Birddog

Oak Hill, WV

#23 Jun 13, 2012
SAD wrote:
WHAT IS TRULY SAD IS THAT SOMEDAY YOU WILL BOW BEFORE HIM ON YOUR KNEE'S PRIOR TO THE MOMENT HE THROWS YOU INTO HELL. THIS IS SO SAD
This comment from a good married christian woman that is having an ongoing affair with another married man. Enough said.
Interested

Scott Depot, WV

#24 Jun 13, 2012
Religion is a violent movement to make people think they are the chosen when in fact they have been deceived. Since it's conception it is rife with war and killing in the name of god. I know we need laws but when religious opinion affect day to day living it creates many of the problems that plague our country today.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#25 Jun 13, 2012
wow really? someone piss in your cheerios? You people are full of hate. I'm sorry theres no happiness in your life. Like it was said earlier, you have your beliefs and we have ours. I would rather die believing in God and find out there isnt a God rather than not believing in God and die to find out there is a God. Shut up and grow up. geez
Birddog

Oak Hill, WV

#26 Jun 13, 2012
Religion is all about mind control. It aims to recruit both young and old by warnings that they will burn in hell for eternity unless they accept Jesus Christ as their savior. And BTW you can only get to heaven by becoming a Christian. All other beliefs are implements of the devil. And don't forget to keep those tithes coming in.
concerned

Hazard, KY

#27 Jun 13, 2012
just wait until the rapture takes place. you would want the christians back on earth because it is going to be a terrible time. we need to wake up before it is to late. JESUS LOVES YOU!2231

Location hidden

#28 Jun 13, 2012
Birddog wrote:
Religion is all about mind control. It aims to recruit both young and old by warnings that they will burn in hell for eternity unless they accept Jesus Christ as their savior. And BTW you can only get to heaven by becoming a Christian. All other beliefs are implements of the devil. And don't forget to keep those tithes coming in.
oh my gosh really????? like i had no idea you had to be a christian to get into heaven. What an idiot. Like i said you all your "beliefs" and we have ours. Stop trying to classify it.
Birddog

Oak Hill, WV

#29 Jun 13, 2012
OPINIONS_4_U wrote:
<quoted text>oh my gosh really????? like i had no idea you had to be a christian to get into heaven. What an idiot. Like i said you all your "beliefs" and we have ours. Stop trying to classify it.
Then you are not much of a christian and you best talk to your minister. The bible clearly states that you can only get to heaven through Jesus Christ. Christianity is the only religion that worships Jesus Christ. Damn idiot,must I explain everything too you?
huh

Strongsville, OH

#30 Jun 13, 2012
I don't see why I have to go to church to be considered a good christian. I could praise just as well from my house. I believe those go to church go simply to say they go. I'm no less of a christian than you are if I dont go to church as long as I'm honoring Him.

I know a person who was run over by a woman and was left for dead while she continued home. Her son's defense for her act of murder was "shes a good woman, she was on her way home from church". yet, she couldn't stop to help? just because you go to church and I dont doesn't make you a better christian than me.

Location hidden

#31 Jun 13, 2012
Birddog wrote:
<quoted text>Then you are not much of a christian and you best talk to your minister. The bible clearly states that you can only get to heaven through Jesus Christ. Christianity is the only religion that worships Jesus Christ. Damn idiot,must I explain everything too you?
wow you truly are an idiot. sarcasm buddy. i already knew that and why must you keep repeating about what religion serves Him? I didn't say anything about that, once again, since you're sooo sloooow, I said they have their beliefs and we have ours and no one is ever going to agree. They will do nothing but sit here and bash ppl like me for what i believe in, while i sit here not going off on anyone. There is no sense in ppl like you ranting on and on when you will never change what i think just like i cant change ppls opinions either, so go on i have no time for you anymore. Good Day.

Location hidden

#32 Jun 13, 2012
...and FYI no that's not me "giving in to what you think is true" I just don't have time to sit here all day with children. lol i actually have a life.
Birddog

Oak Hill, WV

#33 Jun 13, 2012
OPINIONS_4_U wrote:
<quoted text>wow you truly are an idiot. sarcasm buddy. i already knew that and why must you keep repeating about what religion serves Him? I didn't say anything about that, once again, since you're sooo sloooow, I said they have their beliefs and we have ours and no one is ever going to agree. They will do nothing but sit here and bash ppl like me for what i believe in, while i sit here not going off on anyone. There is no sense in ppl like you ranting on and on when you will never change what i think just like i cant change ppls opinions either, so go on i have no time for you anymore. Good Day.
First of all OPINIONS 4 U,I am not your buddy. Secondly when you call someone an idiot because they do not share your views then you are a true hypocrite. What a two faced moron you truly are.

Location hidden

#34 Jun 13, 2012
Birddog wrote:
<quoted text>First of all OPINIONS 4 U,I am not your buddy. Secondly when you call someone an idiot because they do not share your views then you are a true hypocrite. What a two faced moron you truly are.
LOL ok BUDDY! and i called YOU an idiot, not on your view of things but because you keep ranting on and on. I could care less about your opinions on such matters.
Interested

Oakvale, WV

#35 Jun 13, 2012
OPINIONS_4_U wrote:
wow really? someone piss in your cheerios? You people are full of hate. I'm sorry theres no happiness in your life. Like it was said earlier, you have your beliefs and we have ours. I would rather die believing in God and find out there isnt a God rather than not believing in God and die to find out there is a God. Shut up and grow up. geez
You expect something that is why your a CHRISTIAN, I on the other hand don't want to die. I love life and love it, good bad or ugly, call me a tree huger and your right, I love my wife and children, and work. Whats the difference?

Location hidden

#36 Jun 13, 2012
lol i didnt say anything about you not loving your wife and kids. nor did i really say anything about any of that other stuff. Just said they seemed so angry, no sense in being angry. but good for you!
Interested

Oakvale, WV

#37 Jun 13, 2012
OPINIONS_4_U wrote:
lol i didnt say anything about you not loving your wife and kids. nor did i really say anything about any of that other stuff. Just said they seemed so angry, no sense in being angry. but good for you!
Not angry just happy
juddie

Charleston, WV

#38 Jun 13, 2012
I hate that so many people have seen and heard so many bad things from "Christians" and "churches", I hate even more that they use them to excuse their own inadequacies.
Proud to be Atheist

Auckland, New Zealand

#39 Mar 15, 2013
jesus loves me:) wrote
Thera no point in trying to argue with you all. All we as Christians can do is pray and that's what i will be doing. God Bless you all and I pray your souls are saved so u will not have to endure eternity in a pit of fire.
Exactly! All you christians ever do is pray. You think 'should we actually do something to help the world? Nah, lets just sit on our asses and ask God to do it. Never mind that we've been asking for the past 2000 years and little to nothing has happened'. Atheists actually do something with their lives rather than spending it on their knees

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Beckley, WV

#40 Mar 15, 2013
Please do not feed the trolls...
Truth Seeker

Oak Hill, WV

#41 Mar 15, 2013
Interested wrote:
Religion is a violent movement to make people think they are the chosen when in fact they have been deceived. Since it's conception it is rife with war and killing in the name of god. I know we need laws but when religious opinion affect day to day living, it creates many of the problems that plague our country today.
Thank you for saying something that so badly needed to be said. No plague on mankind has ever brought about more misery, death and destruction than the religions created by our "civilized" society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hate Promoting Pastors 5 min the Rev 31
State/Federal Tobacco Tax Coming To WV. 20 min Porch Honkey the ... 10
standup oak hill 25 min sally 11
CB radio. Midnight Rider 1970s-1990s 2 hr Rememberingdad 3
Dennis Miller 4 hr crazy 10
Stephanie and Brian 6 hr Info 2
where steven toney at 7 hr paper boy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages