“the world is mad :-)”

Since: Dec 10

Boston, MA

#1 Dec 28, 2010
true story bros
michelinman

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Dec 28, 2010
i hope all christians burn in hell i hate those g o d d a m n m o t h e r f u c k e r s they rape their kids and s h i t

Boston, MA

#3 Dec 28, 2010
michelinman wrote:
i hope all christians burn in hell i hate those g o d d a m n m o t h e r f u c k e r s they rape their kids and s h i t
finally a person who understands it's about time
michelinman

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Dec 28, 2010
i hope they all crash their cars into a baby stroller solve 2 problems at one time

Boston, MA

#5 Dec 28, 2010
michelinman wrote:
i hope they all crash their cars into a baby stroller solve 2 problems at one time
also they need to crash their cars into churches
michelinman

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Dec 28, 2010
leave the church destruction to ones that will enjoy it....like me
Anonymous

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Dec 28, 2010
alright listen i know everyone has different opinions but mine is yall needa shut your mouths. we have our beliefs and you have yours. you dont see the right christians frowning upon you so theres no reason for yall to trash us.
xtremelywild1

Charleston, WV

#8 Dec 29, 2010
false$!!!!!!! iMMATURE3 SINNERS ARE AT FAULT ! IMMATURE ! IMMATURE ! YOU WILL neveR BE MATURE
jesus loves me :)

Charleston, WV

#9 Dec 29, 2010
Thera no point in trying to argue with you all. All we as Christians can do is pray and that's what i will be doing. God Bless you all and I pray your souls are saved so u will not have to endure eternity in a pit of fire.
urcrazy

Mount Hope, WV

#10 Dec 29, 2010
No, it's people like you guys that are ruining America. No regard for human life. You people sound like insane people on here. Not all christian people are bad. People like you are headed for a life of hell. Hating others will not help your cause. It just makes you look stupid and ignorant.
1 post removed
Guess who

United States

#12 Dec 29, 2010
Ok gotta say, I quit going to church cause I couldn't stand the so called christians who believe they can do whatever they like and go to church on Sunday and all is forgiven. Wrong. If you hand your life over to God you need go live like he wants you too, not do whatever the hell you want and then say I'm forgiven. The Christians today are a joke and a whole lot of people are seeing it. But know one thing for sure they will be in front of me at the gates of hell.
Wishiwaspaul

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Jun 1, 2012
[QUOTE who="jesus loves me :)"]Thera no point in trying to argue with you all. All we as Christians can do is pray and that's what i will be doing. God Bless you all and I pray your souls are saved so u will not have to endure eternity in a pit of fire.[/QUOTE]. This is true you guys. All you have to do is accept Jesus Christ into your soul. Then the Holy Spirit will fill you with Joy. Or else well you will live eternity in a pit of burning fire with Satan. Have a nice day!
king sanson

Beckley, WV

#14 Jun 1, 2012
I took a handfull of horse tranquilizers n hung out with the devil, n hes pretty cool, exept he will not share his beans with ya, n he cheats at gin rumy.
xtremelywild1

Charleston, WV

#15 Jun 1, 2012
IMMATURE and full of hatred is what you all are come back when you GROW Up
jeff lafferty

Beckley, WV

#16 Jun 1, 2012
Thats not true, i gave my pecker a good washin tuesday before last, ask martha she was there, it was a special night, me n her went n had dinner at burger king.
Broken Hearted

Summersville, WV

#17 Jun 3, 2012
The devil has already got you,r souls, you had better pray to God for forgiveness!! You bunch of devil worshipers must not have seen The Hatfields and the McCoys because old man McCoy had served god for a lot of yrs. But he got mad at God and cursed him, he went crazy and got burned up in his house!
My Opinion

United States

#18 Jun 4, 2012
Please pray to Jesus! He loves you and will forgive your sins. His love is the only way.:)
just sayin
#19 Jun 4, 2012
All the hypocrite Christians around here have NOTHING on the Westboro Baptist Church. Theyre nothing but a brainwashed cult!
Mike

Fayetteville, WV

#20 Jun 4, 2012
Guess who wrote:
Ok gotta say, I quit going to church cause I couldn't stand the so called christians who believe they can do whatever they like and go to church on Sunday and all is forgiven. Wrong. If you hand your life over to God you need go live like he wants you too, not do whatever the hell you want and then say I'm forgiven. The Christians today are a joke and a whole lot of people are seeing it. But know one thing for sure they will be in front of me at the gates of hell.
What a sorry excuse!! There are hypocrites everywhere you go. Church, work, around family or friends. You should be there to make a different and effect others and inspire them to be REAL.

That whole, "I don't go to church cause their all hypocrites" excuse is just that...an excuse.

Grow a set a balls and just say your to lazy to go
Birddog

Oak Hill, WV

#21 Jun 4, 2012
Sorry, I don't have any balls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
These two photos make Fayette County look like ... 6 hr Sissy Sue 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr Chris 4,195
cut your grass 11 hr snitch 13
Oak GILL my azz 12 hr Nelson Full 2
CPS Workers.... (Sep '09) 13 hr Seth 22
Bonnie Lafferty liar (Oct '16) 13 hr know her 5
I'm trying to find Rebecca Masters 14 hr Sam 4

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance