Old friend

United States

#1 Nov 15, 2009
Just looking or info on an old friend that I lost contact with. She graduated 2008 and was supposed to get married, but I haven't heard anything since from her.
Old friend

United States

#2 Nov 16, 2009
Anyone?
BLR

United States

#3 Oct 29, 2010
did she have red hair?
Unknown Assailant

Mount Hope, WV

#4 Nov 20, 2010
If you're talking about the red haired, short and skinny girl, then she doesn't really get on the computer much at all anymore. She has removed herself from much of a social life. She has been beaten by that son of a bitch, Joshua Lee Bailey multiple times and yet, she will NOT stay away from him to save her own life. She has also gotten into drugs, mostly different kinds of pills. Pot doesn't really count. Everyone does that. But this is nothing new for her. She has been on them for a couple years now. She works a lot now somewhere. I can't remember where.
Old friend wrote:
Just looking or info on an old friend that I lost contact with. She graduated 2008 and was supposed to get married, but I haven't heard anything since from her.
nicole

Waynesboro, VA

#5 Jul 21, 2011
do you know who she was suppose to marry or how old she was that really doesnt say much theres a bunch of ashley adkins.
Just me

Summersville, WV

#6 Jul 22, 2011
Are you talking abour Ashley Adkins from Glen Jean
nicole

Waynesboro, VA

#7 Jul 23, 2011
Unknown Assailant wrote:
If you're talking about the red haired, short and skinny girl, then she doesn't really get on the computer much at all anymore. She has removed herself from much of a social life. She has been beaten by that son of a bitch, Joshua Lee Bailey multiple times and yet, she will NOT stay away from him to save her own life. She has also gotten into drugs, mostly different kinds of pills. Pot doesn't really count. Everyone does that. But this is nothing new for her. She has been on them for a couple years now. She works a lot now somewhere. I can't remember where.
<quoted text>
theres a couple ashley adkins that looks like u described. do you know who she married

Level 3

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8 Jul 25, 2011
nope havnt seen her in a long time!
ashley

Waynesboro, VA

#9 Jul 25, 2011
frenchfryguy420 wrote:
nope havnt seen her in a long time!
what does the one your talking about look like
ashleyadkins

Sunman, IN

#10 Oct 7, 2012
....?
dont matter

Charleston, WV

#11 Feb 14, 2014
I wish I would had nailed her when I had the chance. She was so hot
dont matter

Charleston, WV

#12 Feb 14, 2014
For the record she just had a baby and her husband is a piece of s*** from what I gather
danny

Richmond, VA

#13 Feb 16, 2014
Dont matter,can u describe the one ur talkin about
dont matter

Charleston, WV

#14 Mar 7, 2014
She was a red head from dunbar she dated josh bailey for a long time. That help?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can the Democrats win in November? 3 hr ProudtobeaChristian 38
democrats are desperate 3 hr ProudtobeaChristian 6
Info on Danny Saye needed 5 hr Faith1981 10
Jaimee Johnson WHO IS THIS GIRL????????? 5 hr Cecil 2
our HERO 6 hr Bad Girl 5
Wendell Goard in Page WV 6 hr Faith1981 14
last post wins! (Jan '11) 7 hr notBeavis 1,004
Oak Hill Dating
Find my Match

Oak Hill Jobs