Fire... On central ave
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Being-human

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Dec 15, 2012
Fire.... On central what happened
NOW WHAT

Beckley, WV

#2 Dec 15, 2012
WHAT DO YOU THINK IT BUNT UP YOU DUM ASS?
kookie

Beckley, WV

#3 Dec 15, 2012
Meth house?
Supporter of OHFD

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Dec 15, 2012
Mr Mess this is for you...talk smack about the OHFD now and the ladder truck they didn't need I'm sure you will have something uneducated to say but this just proves that it isn't a waste of money!!!!! I for one am proud of Stations 12,3&5 GREAT JOB FELLAS!!!!!
not so fast

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Dec 15, 2012
I heard that it was a meth lab from a very reliable source
Mee

United States

#6 Dec 15, 2012
not so fast wrote:
I heard that it was a meth lab from a very reliable source
Just saying but if he's a very reliable source he must have bought meth from there or help make it
Being-human

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Dec 15, 2012
NOW WHAT.... It was a question of what happened meaning duh of course it BURNT UP it didn't bunt up!! And if in we're you I do believe I would check your spelling there DUMBASS!! Maybe your a BURN-out!!
The Truth

Itmann, WV

#8 Dec 15, 2012
Supporter of OHFD wrote:
Mr Mess this is for you...talk smack about the OHFD now and the ladder truck they didn't need I'm sure you will have something uneducated to say but this just proves that it isn't a waste of money!!!!! I for one am proud of Stations 12,3&5 GREAT JOB FELLAS!!!!!
OH would not have left the building standing. You should be thank Mt. Hope for the save. I'm more surprised the Fayetteville even had a truck there! Plus you left out a station that was there.
boo hoo

Mount Hope, WV

#9 Dec 15, 2012
this site is nothing but a bunch of rats, ho's, ball babies,druggies who don't have a life.
hmmm

United States

#10 Dec 15, 2012
Shoulda let that mothaf'r burn !! Nothin but trash

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Mount Hope, WV

#11 Dec 15, 2012
From my information I got was, the guy who lived in the top floor apartment with his girl friend, the guy is a pill dealer and as soon as they left their apartment someone set the outside back porch on fire. Just add one plus one and the rest of the story comes into play.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Mount Hope, WV

#12 Dec 15, 2012
NOW, I can not see how a 3/4 of a million dollar Ladder truck helped in any way what so ever, My Gawd, most all of the roof and most all of the top floor, the third floor is gone Burnt and gone like a fart in the wind.Now with Oak Hill's ladder truck and the other one I saw there about the only thing it did was water damage everyone else's belongings on the first and second floor, I am sure that was a big help to the tenants....Maybe if they wouldn't had waited on the ladder truck to get there and set up they could have gone in, got the fire out without the building being totaled!
sis

Beckley, WV

#13 Dec 16, 2012
They should have let the whole dam thing burn to the ground.All that lives there aint nothing but junkie drug dealers and rapist.Aint that right Ronnie Dean.To bad i wasnt in town when it happened things would have been a little different.I guess i can look at it this way at least Ronnie still has to run and hide like the pu**y he is.Good luck Ronnie cause im still watching and waiting on your punk pu*sy as*.Just remember Ronnie im not a drugged out junkie like you so i dont forget shi*

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#14 Dec 16, 2012
MrMess01 wrote:
NOW, I can not see how a 3/4 of a million dollar Ladder truck helped in any way what so ever, My Gawd, most all of the roof and most all of the top floor, the third floor is gone Burnt and gone like a fart in the wind.Now with Oak Hill's ladder truck and the other one I saw there about the only thing it did was water damage everyone else's belongings on the first and second floor, I am sure that was a big help to the tenants....Maybe if they wouldn't had waited on the ladder truck to get there and set up they could have gone in, got the fire out without the building being totaled!
there would have been water damage regardless...but God forbid some large structure like a school or business catches fire, then u would be bitchin' if they didn't have that ladder...material things can be replaced, lives can't...
amber

United States

#15 Dec 16, 2012
U know what bitches, imma use my real name! I lived in that apartment u bastards and my family lost everything! I have 3 girls and those were my peeps n the whole building! If y'all bitches knew soooo much then why hide behind a fake name, I would know if u was n my building! If y'all wanna talk shit bring it on and show ur real self instead of hiding and talking shit u punk ass faggots! I lost everything, my kids lost everythoing and all my christmas. Not in the mood to hear bad shit talked but I will handle it if I have to! I'm hurt and pissed so keep runnin ur damn trap bitch ass people!
amber

United States

#16 Dec 16, 2012
F all y'all! I'm at a loss! Lost everything I had all due to stupid retardbitches wanting to hurt people! Whoeva burnt our shit up and caused us to b homeless will pay bigtime! I promise that!

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Mount Hope, WV

#17 Dec 16, 2012
If your PEEPS wouldn't have been selling DRUGS then maybe you wouldn't have been burned out... Why don't ya have a talk with your PEEPS about all this. Aren't you ashamed of the drug dealing you exposed the kids to and your nasty language, ya must not be to worried about your kids because that building was full of drug dealers!
kookie

Beckley, WV

#18 Dec 16, 2012
I see you didn't lose your computer, huh, PEEP?
just saying

Oak Hill, WV

#19 Dec 16, 2012
Do anyone have a heart?..here its allmost Christmas and lot of ppl and kids lost everything in that fire, regardless how it happen would yall been happy if ppl died in that fire? No matter what they will find out what happen and who did it ..so leave it to the cops.
haha

Oak Hill, WV

#20 Dec 16, 2012
Being-human wrote:
NOW WHAT.... It was a question of what happened meaning duh of course it BURNT UP it didn't bunt up!! And if in we're you I do believe I would check your spelling there DUMBASS!! Maybe your a BURN-out!!

"were"... If I were you... AND "you're"... Maybe you're a burn-out... If you are going to correct someone's spelling, maybe you should spell words correctly yourself...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
happy memorial day weekend 28 min Dirk 18
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Rmg 1,290
computer whiz beckley 8 hr Upeopleneedtogeta... 2
Fayette Co Makes You PAY for Suddenlink's Monop... 9 hr Diggler 10
jt richardson 16 hr Upeopleneedtogeta... 10
last post wins! (Jan '11) 18 hr 75 Scorpio 1,145
Vickie Adkins Sun gilberg sanson 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages