Rumors about the Homebound teacher at...

Rumors about the Homebound teacher at OHHS

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mmmm

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Aug 14, 2012
I heard 2 ladies talking at Value Plus, they said that one of the homebound teachers from the high school was being investigated for forgery, anyone know anything about this
yes

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Aug 14, 2012
Yes I heard that also, suppose to have been alot of names that she forged. I think the name was Rogers, Ms Rogers, Im sure thats what they said, can someone say JAIL, what makes these teachers think they can get away with such bad crimes.My mother said she heard that one families name was forged about 20 times.Oh well out with the old and in with the new.
huh

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Aug 15, 2012
What would be the reason for forging names?? Sounds a little strange to me.
Not strange

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Aug 15, 2012
I found out i was one of the parents that she forged, when the police showed me how many times she forged my name, i was im shock, she came to my house a few times a week, sometimes not even 1 day, but when she showed up it was only a few minute, she forged my name saying she was there 2 hOurs at a time
miss

Ardsley, NY

#5 Aug 15, 2012
Susie Rogers ?
Mmmm

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Aug 15, 2012
L. Rogers
brianna

Pineville, LA

#7 Aug 17, 2012
that is not true,the new principle's name is mr.
kenny rogers he is quite what this school needs, is some discipline when kids do something bad & he or she knew they where not supposed to do in the first place. like i learned in 6th grade,if you don't have anything to say nice or respectful ya better not let them teachers catch ya!!!!!!!!!!
curious

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Aug 18, 2012
honey if you read, we aint talking about a principle, we are talking about ms rogers, she is a homebound teacher, and yes she forged my name 30 some times
Wow

Beckley, WV

#9 Aug 18, 2012
Isn't that fraud or Embezzlement also
Anonymous

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Aug 18, 2012
Instead of "can someone say JAIL", it should read can someone say "IDIOTS". Ms. Rogers is one of the best teachers at OHHS. She goes above and beyond for the school and for her students. Did she sign signatures to steal someones identity or steal someones personal stuff, hell no, she did it so that the students on homebound could get their credits. She took them their assignments, turned in their assignments so that they would get credit and be able to pass. If the parents weren't at home and the papers weren't signed, then the student wouldn't get the credit. If I was a lame ass parent and never home, I would be happy if someone helped out my child. So, the parents that are pursuing this, don't ever go out for parent of the year, u won't make it.
gosh

Beckley, WV

#11 Aug 18, 2012
Well I would like to know where these parents were when home visits were taken place. The same place they were when their children weren't in school and that's why they are home bound.Susie worked hard for her education so she could teach our children. I wonder did those parents work they knew they needed to be home for visits. I say jail time for the parent who seem so quick to judge a good person who has done nothing. While they failed as parents.
JV

Beckley, WV

#12 Aug 18, 2012
itsadogslife wrote:
Instead of "can someone say JAIL", it should read can someone say "IDIOTS". Ms. Rogers is one of the best teachers at OHHS. She goes above and beyond for the school and for her students. Did she sign signatures to steal someones identity or steal someones personal stuff, hell no, she did it so that the students on homebound could get their credits. She took them their assignments, turned in their assignments so that they would get credit and be able to pass. If the parents weren't at home and the papers weren't signed, then the student wouldn't get the credit. If I was a lame ass parent and never home, I would be happy if someone helped out my child. So, the parents that are pursuing this, don't ever go out for parent of the year, u won't make it.
I agree with you. I had Ms. Rogers my freshman year, and she was amazing. She actually taught me how to do algebra. She was always good to the students and she cares about how they do. At least she isn't forging your names on checks and stealing stuff from your homes. She cares about kids. Get over yourselves.
paxgal

Beckley, WV

#13 Aug 18, 2012
if she is being paid for work she didnt do she is stealing from us
WhatsUp

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Aug 19, 2012
itsadogslife wrote:
Instead of "can someone say JAIL", it should read can someone say "IDIOTS". Ms. Rogers is one of the best teachers at OHHS. She goes above and beyond for the school and for her students. Did she sign signatures to steal someones identity or steal someones personal stuff, hell no, she did it so that the students on homebound could get their credits. She took them their assignments, turned in their assignments so that they would get credit and be able to pass. If the parents weren't at home and the papers weren't signed, then the student wouldn't get the credit. If I was a lame ass parent and never home, I would be happy if someone helped out my child. So, the parents that are pursuing this, don't ever go out for parent of the year, u won't make it.
It really doesn't matter the reason she forged parents' names. She was dishonest and they cannot be tolerated.
Anonymous

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Aug 20, 2012
WhatsUp wrote:
<quoted text>
It really doesn't matter the reason she forged parents' names. She was dishonest and they cannot be tolerated.
yes it was not right that she signed the parents' names, and she will probably loose a job that she loves, but the parents that are pursuing this is what i have a problem with. It helped YOUR children. Like I said before if someone would help my child in that way i would be grateful not looking for revenge.
MrMess

Mount Hope, WV

#16 Aug 20, 2012
Poor Lady, while her intentions were honorable and she should not be punished, the truth is she forged names, against the law no matter what, she was educated and knew better.
I would say the people perusing this really don't care their names were forged just like they do not care about their kids, they just care about the law suit money.
This is a shame, you get a teacher who actually can teach the kids something and actually cares about the kids and she gets thrown to the wolves by a bunch of dirtbags who could care less about their kids much less the other kids who could have benefited from this lady.
Of course this is Fayette County and no one will rally around her to save her because people only care about themselves.
i can help im a dr

Oak Hill, WV

#17 Aug 20, 2012
MrMess wrote:
Poor Lady, while her intentions were honorable and she should not be punished, the truth is she forged names, against the law no matter what, she was educated and knew better.
I would say the people perusing this really don't care their names were forged just like they do not care about their kids, they just care about the law suit money.
This is a shame, you get a teacher who actually can teach the kids something and actually cares about the kids and she gets thrown to the wolves by a bunch of dirtbags who could care less about their kids much less the other kids who could have benefited from this lady.
Of course this is Fayette County and no one will rally around her to save her because people only care about themselves.
is she related to your dr friend. third thief you have taken up for. we all see.
DDA

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Aug 20, 2012
She was getting paid for something she wasn't doing!! My god people that's not for "the kids" Wrong is wrong and to me that's stealing!!
well

Oak Hill, WV

#19 Aug 20, 2012
for 1 i am one of the parents that she did it to, she forged my name 32 times, and yes she is a nice person and for another, just because my child was on homebound doesnt make me a bad parents its a medical thing, and what law suit are you talking about, whaat she did is nothing but felonys, for everytime she signed 1 name is a felony, aint no law suit to it
well

Oak Hill, WV

#20 Aug 20, 2012
problem with this is, she didnt teach anything to my child, she did her homework by herself, the teacher picked it up and dropped it off, that was it, not even 10 minutes a week and got paid for 2 hours a da

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raven hill snitch or not 40 min Earl 6
Found out 2 days ago I have cancer...... 1 hr happy thanks giving 3
Rachel Simmons lost 5 girls one son rights term... 1 hr superman 6
US ISP Suddenlink If you use torrents and downl... (Jan '11) 1 hr Bigbadmark 26
Randy parks loves the little ones 1 hr betty sue 8
The Jancare Wh😊re at it still!!!! 3 hr hello 47
Drama queens 5 hr Cra cra 7

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages