Hmmm

Elizabeth, NJ

#125 May 3, 2013
It's always been a volunteer organization anyway, with sufficient professional staff to support them. No big bucks to be made on BSA.
You Are Right

Charleston, WV

#126 May 3, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
It's always been a volunteer organization anyway, with sufficient professional staff to support them. No big bucks to be made on BSA.
No Bucks At All to be made, "TAX EXEMPT" and We the People of the Communities they move into are the support.
Hmmm

Elizabeth, NJ

#127 May 3, 2013
Don't tell me you resent the Boy Scouts. Churches, too?
Friends Closer

Beckley, WV

#128 May 22, 2013
You Are Right wrote:
<quoted text>
No Bucks At All to be made, "TAX EXEMPT" and We the People of the Communities they move into are the support.
Coming soon to a community near you.
PBS

Beckley, WV

#129 May 24, 2013
You Are Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I hear some rumor that maybe a county government gave the scouts some kind of bond loan? If so did that risk taxpayer money or interest or I wonder?

I guess we all saw the news.
Here is a public service.
Shhhh I'm not so sure about this one -->

Here is something I've seen in books from the 1800s and even in movies but it is hard to understand what they are saying sometimes.

But if your girlfriend offers to use her little finger ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate_massage

As natural as mothers milk?

I don't know - I might not be as 'evolved' as some.
Secret Garden?

Here is a little quote from that wikipedia article.

"... Men who report the sensation of prostate stimulation often give descriptions similar to females' accounts of G-spot stimulation.[16]..." There is much more.

Hmmmmm.

Warning - Please don't try this at home without Doctors supervision ...LOL I don't know but I had heard of it. Even saw them talking about on that show TMZ where they hinted to go look it up on google.
mossy girl

Ada, OH

#130 May 24, 2013
God made adam and eve not adam and
Steve get your soul right with god he will judge
truth2

Beckley, WV

#131 May 24, 2013
mossy girl wrote:
Stop displaying your ignorance.
Crowded Shorts

Springfield, NJ

#132 May 24, 2013
Queers I tell ya, freaking sick!! What's wrong with people!!! We're all suppose to live by the fag standards these days I guess, pisses me off! Makes me sick thinking about how this world just accepts it now, people like " O, it's okay if your gay its perfectly normal". No the hell it aint normal!! People quit being stupid!!
Agree

White Plains, MD

#133 May 25, 2013
Beer wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a GOOD thing I agree with the groups that cancelled....gay people shouldn't be allowed ; who in the right mind would let there son be with a guy who's gay ?? That's grose, it doesn't matter if you are a Lezbo or fag. It's grose and should be against the law..; it's bad enough that they let them work in public
AMEN!!
Agree

White Plains, MD

#134 May 25, 2013
mossy girl wrote:
Yes but remember he didn't make woman & woman either...... He made man & woman!! That's the only way your going to heaven
Agree

White Plains, MD

#135 May 25, 2013
Crowded Shorts wrote:
Queers I tell ya, freaking sick!! What's wrong with people!!! We're all suppose to live by the fag standards these days I guess, pisses me off! Makes me sick thinking about how this world just accepts it now, people like " O, it's okay if your gay its perfectly normal". No the hell it aint normal!! People quit being stupid!!
That's right- gays should be arrested and put be hind bars!! It should be against the law!
1 post removed
What

Oak Hill, WV

#137 May 27, 2013
Supporter wrote:
The volunteers that work the Jamboree will actually have to pay to do so.
are you joking
Candy

Beckley, WV

#138 May 28, 2013
SunRay wrote:
http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/fa...
Reflecting the results of these and other studies, the mainstream view among researchers and professionals who work in the area of child sexual abuse is that homosexual and bisexual men do not pose any special threat to children.
For example, in one review of the scientific literature, noted authority Dr. A. Nicholas Groth wrote:
Are homosexual adults in general sexually attracted to children and are preadolescent children at greater risk of molestation from homosexual adults than from heterosexual adults? There is no reason to believe so.
The research to date all points to there being no significant relationship between a homosexual lifestyle and child molestation.
There appears to be practically no reportage of sexual molestation of girls by lesbian adults, and the adult male who sexually molests young boys is not likely to be homosexual (Groth & Gary, 1982, p. 147).
In a more recent literature review, Dr. Nathaniel McConaghy (1998) similarly cautioned against confusing homosexuality with pedophilia. He noted, "The man who offends against prepubertal or immediately postpubertal boys is typically not sexually interested in older men or in women" (p. 259).
I say.
Candy

Beckley, WV

#139 May 28, 2013
SunRay wrote:
The fraternal birth order effect is the strongest known biodemographic predictor of sexual orientation.[3] According to several studies, each older brother increases a man's odds of having a homosexual orientation by 2848%.[4][5][6][7][8]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraternal_birth_...
No joke?
Sunshine

Beckley, WV

#140 May 29, 2013
Bill wrote:
Sean Cahill, PhD, and Kenneth T. Jones, MS, Research Directors of the National Task Force Policy Institute, reported in their 2004 article "Child Sexual Abuse and Homosexuality," published by the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force:
"Because most child molesters are men,(90%), some have argued that 'homosexual' child abuse is widespread and that homosexuals abuse children at a rate higher than their proportion of the general population, which is somewhere around 3 to 8 percent of the population.
Such claims are based on the false belief that men who sexually abuse boys are homosexual. In fact, the overwhelming majority of men who sexually abuse children live their lives as heterosexual men...
In fact, gays and lesbians may be less likely than heterosexuals to sexually abuse children. Two studies that examined the sexual orientation of child molesters found that less than one percent, in one study, and zero percent in the other, were lesbian or gay...
CONCLUSION:
Social science research does not support the claim that gay men and lesbians are more likely, or even as likely, than straight men or women to sexually abuse children. Child sexual abuse has little to do with sexual orientation."
http://borngay.procon.org/view.answers.php...
Little to do with sex?
Sunshine

Oak Hill, WV

#141 May 29, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me like summerlee has already showed biblical inconsistencies multiple times and in multiple ways. You appear to always be shucking and jiving your way around all the legit questions asked. Always finding some excuse. But I guess this time you did answer - you see zero inconsistencies in the bible. I have my bible out and I've looked at the passages summerlee used.
I guess we have differnt bibles.
Well Hi there Sunshine. I also see where these clowns already lost the argument in this thread so they started another thread to try again. Of course I do disagree with your "little sex" and I'd like to give you a big "lotta sex" LOL.
Trustworthy Loyal Helpful

Oak Hill, WV

#142 Jun 30, 2013
"When several uniformed Boy Scouts marched in Utah's gay pride parade on Sunday "

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/scou...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/scou...
1 post removed
Lol

Chicago, IL

#144 Jul 1, 2013
Lets have a Boy Scout a Girl Scout and a [email protected]@ scout if the Girl Scouts can't camp with the Boy Scouts then y should a [email protected]@ be able to camp with my sun
u r dumb

Prichard, WV

#145 Jul 2, 2013
mossy girl wrote:
how did Steve get here Adam and Eve only had two sons???
Newsroom

Fayetteville, WV

#146 Jul 20, 2013
Cherry wrote:
<quoted text>
"I agree on the thought about where are all the jobs. I imagine most of the Boy Scout jobs will be volunteer just like Justice does up at the Greenbrier for the tournaments? It has always seemed to me that these volunteers are taking working peoples wages away from them.
Who's child will you take bread away from volunteers?"
YES that is a good question that I also would like answered.
WOW

Some thoughts in dis thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
serious this is i what randy looks like for real 2 min serious 6
Een is the father of Tara kinzer baby 5 min R Simmons 3
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 26 min notBeavis 979
last post wins! (Jan '11) 28 min notBeavis 1,865
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 29 min notBeavis 5,888
Double Word Alphabet Game,... (Jan '14) 30 min notBeavis 514
Does anybody know if Rikki Foster is single? (Oct '10) 2 hr Rick james bitch 28

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance