up early

Weston, WV

#43 Mar 14, 2013
As for the lost books of the Bible, you are giving me an Amazon source? Really? Amazon is a shopping website, in fact I just received my package today from them. When you provide an academic source, then we can talk. In the meantime, I need to open my package from Amazon to make sure all of my items are there.
Summerlee

Beckley, WV

#44 Mar 14, 2013
up early wrote:
Summerlee, your point is? So you can type questions from a bible quiz book, that's called plagiarism. I'm part of a majority of people in this country sick of the alternative agenda thrown in our faces, forcing us to accept a lifestyle we find abhorrent. I've learned over the years when a liberal resorts to quoting scripture, something ironic in itself considering the left's stance on religion, I won the argument. You have no more intelligent answers or independent thoughts. Next will come the name calling and temper tantrums. Get over yourself, and get and education so won't have to resort to plagiarising someone else's publication.
You lil boys are so cute when you get mad. You totally ignore the post where we show Biblical Contradictions (The Word of God Conflicts so how do you know what's true). Therefore using the Bible as a defense against those big mean gay people that frighten you is a bit funny. Go ahead ignore the elephant in the room. Ohhh weak try at plagiarism, look up Creative Commons.

You think you are a majority LOL. Just as an example - I'm not gay myself, not that's important, but it just shows there are many of us White Knights who are willing to battle evil.

You're sick of the 'alternative agenda'-'abhorrent lifestyle'-- too bad, get used to it. We will continue to B%$#@ Slap your ideas down. There is no going back - it's never happened - it's called progress.

As far as you thinking we're -- having temper tantrums, not educated -- I certainly have no trouble in letting the readers decide. Hugs and kisses Big Boy.
Summerlee

Beckley, WV

#45 Mar 14, 2013
up early wrote:
As for the lost books of the Bible, you are giving me an Amazon source? Really? Amazon is a shopping website, in fact I just received my package today from them. When you provide an academic source, then we can talk. In the meantime, I need to open my package from Amazon to make sure all of my items are there.
Ohhh so The Smart One needs an Academic source. It knows Amazon is a 'shopping website' but it doesn't seem to know Amazon has books and books are Academic Sources. It ignores the question of the first 300 years there were books in the Bible Christians used that were voted out in the Council. So were some of those words of God wrong the first 300 years or are some wrong now?

As a true believer YOU do KNOW SOME Bible history I'm sure.
We intellectual elite liberals do wonder just how dumb you are as you again IGNORED the elephant in the room -- you using God as a source for your Gay Bashing and IS the Bible always correct (when it was longer for the first 300 years and when it contradicts itself)?

Pretty simple thought - can you follow or do you still need an Academic source (LOL).
Hugs and Kisses Big Boy
Helen

Beckley, WV

#46 Mar 14, 2013
But - but - but
I'm a Christian Nation.

(I mean there aren't many Indians left and the Jews, Muslims, Agnostic etc. don't count TO ME).

But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.-Thomas Jefferson

"The Jefferson Bible, or The Life and Morals of Jesus of Nazareth as it is formally titled, was a book constructed by Thomas Jefferson in the latter years of his life by cutting and pasting numerous sections from the New Testament as extractions of the doctrine of Jesus. Jefferson's condensed composition is especially notable for its exclusion of all miracles by Jesus and most mentions of the supernatural, including sections of the four gospels which contain the Resurrection and most other miracles, and passages indicating Jesus was divine.[1][2][3][4]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_Bible

Hey - That Creative Commons sounds like commie stuff to me ;-0
upearly

Weston, WV

#47 Mar 14, 2013
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/apo...

It's funny that you think I'm a boy. Did I not predict you would resort to name calling, and a curse word thrown in there too. I guess you ran out of intelligent words to say. Let the readers decide what? Are you pretending to be on a game show to score points?

I'm familiar with Creative Commons. However, I prefer to formulate my own sentences using my thoughts. You can wrap it up in a pretty bow and give it a different name, but it's still plagiarism.

You claim to be an intellectual elite, yet I proved you're a copycat, you resorted to cursing, and you provided a link to a book someone else wrote on Amazon.

As for the elephant in the room, I don't see it. You can't bait me with that tactic. Most liberals detest religion, preferring not to have it crammed down their throats. It's funny then, how you run and quote the Bible when convenient. Hiprocrisy much?
MTV

Beckley, WV

#48 Mar 14, 2013
If ya don't want your children to be around gay people ya better take them outta public school and public places too dip shit !

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#49 Mar 14, 2013
MTV wrote:
If ya don't want your children to be around gay people ya better take them outta public school and public places too dip shit !
Public schools sometimes is a must by law. The BSA is not mandatory. So if all non gay boys would quit and non guy men would quit as Scout Masters. The Boy Scouts would collapse. So poor little gay boys. Feel so sorry for them.
4Sure

Elkview, WV

#50 Mar 15, 2013
Poor little USMC Dave who won't leave his man behind. Or is it his mans behind?

Keep queers out of BSA.
1 post removed
Summerlee

Beckley, WV

#52 Mar 15, 2013
upearly wrote:
http://www.merriam-webster.com /dictionary/apocrypha
It's funny that you think I'm a boy. Did I not predict you would resort to name calling, and a curse word thrown in there too. I guess you ran out of intelligent words to say. Let the readers decide what? Are you pretending to be on a game show to score points?
I'm familiar with Creative Commons. However, I prefer to formulate my own sentences using my thoughts. You can wrap it up in a pretty bow and give it a different name, but it's still plagiarism.
You claim to be an intellectual elite, yet I proved you're a copycat, you resorted to cursing, and you provided a link to a book someone else wrote on Amazon.
As for the elephant in the room, I don't see it. You can't bait me with that tactic. Most liberals detest religion, preferring not to have it crammed down their throats. It's funny then, how you run and quote the Bible when convenient. Hiprocrisy much?
Do you know how to quote - can you quote that nasty curse word? You prefer to ignore books and words that aren't your own? You think it is hypocritical to use the bibles words to question is it literally correct? You refuse to write about the elephant in the room because it's bait?

You forgot to answer do you know the Bibles' history? For instance - besides the original books thrown out --
is it true that around the year 5 BC you couldn't swing a cat without hitting some 'magician that also raised things from the dead'. Is it true there was a lot of Egyptian god worship about raising from the dead. Tell me about Krisnna - you know the Sun God (errr did I mean Son). What's similar? Who was first.

Maybe you know about the ONLY writing that can be found that mentions Jesus within a 75 years of his death - Josephus - what does research say about that 2 lines written - was it probably added years later by a monk?

Do you know about the early crusade against the Cathars? What did they believe about Jesus? Maybe you can tell me about the Pope in France (Antipope) and how he and the Templars started Friday the 13th and what did the Templars believe?

There are no big words in big complicated books to hurt that little fuzzy thinking head, no complicated thoughts copied from others but --
How You Like That Culture Warrior Role --
Want to keep going - IF you want to use the Bible as your source for EVIL --
I've studied up on the bible and I have plenty more to say -- want to keep reading ???!!!!

Tell us about the German School of study on the bible and the Q source?
Summerlee

Beckley, WV

#53 Mar 15, 2013
upearly wrote:
http://www.merriam-webster.com /dictionary/apocrypha
Ohhhh - and I keep forgetting you always seem to skirt around the original issue -
DOES THE BIBLE HAVE LITERAL CONTRADICTIONS IN IT ?????
IF NO -- How can you explain the 2 posts I provided. Sure say they were -- stolen, plagiarized, words from the Devil --- YOU HAVE YOUR OWN BIBLE --- LOOK A FEW UP and then --
Tell me which ones are wrong? Or you can't because (hypocrisy, stolen, dumb, Bible is a book, Bible uses others words, detest religion).
ONLY QUESTION HERE -- LOOK EM UP -- ARE THEY A LIE !!!!!!!!!

N A I L E D Y A D I D N ' T I !!!!!!
upearly

Summersville, WV

#54 Mar 16, 2013
I've never heard of Krissna. The Egyptian sun god is Ra, and Krishna is a Hindu deity. You need to buy a Mythology book from Amazon before you try to act smart again.
upearly

Summersville, WV

#55 Mar 16, 2013
Josephus was a Jew, who assumed a Roman Emperor's surname, and defected to become a Roman citizen. He omitted certain accounts of the narrative to accomplish a goal. That said, of course he didn't believe Jesus was the Messiah. You need to study the Jewish Antiquities and Testimonium Flavianum in greater detail, that stuff you read from Amazon is the kindergarten version. I suggest too that you study ancient Greek, Hebrew, and Latin to learn about the term "brother" and how it is implied.

http://www.wordnik.com/words/philia
Hmmm

Needham Heights, MA

#56 Mar 16, 2013
How 'bout them Boy Scouts, huh?

As charming as this comparative religions discussion is, it's seriously OT.
upearly

Summersville, WV

#57 Mar 16, 2013
The Cathars? The Pope from France you mention, his name was Pope Innocent III. The Cathars were nontrinitarian, and believed in reincarnation among other things. Yes, the Pope wanted to convert them, and the French crown wanted their lands. Do you want the Catholic Church to drop to their knees and apologize you? Move on, it's history.
upearly

Summersville, WV

#58 Mar 16, 2013
I'm detecting a theme here, are you an atheist? Is that why you ae trying so hard to disprove the Bible? Oh my you are a little conspriracy theorist! The Templars, Q source, German School of Study. Lets's throw in the Holy Grail and the Nazis, and you have a liberal wet dream.

http://www.markgoodacre.org/Q/ten.htm
upearly

Summersville, WV

#59 Mar 16, 2013
I suggest you take up your case with Islam. They behead homosexuals today, and blow up small children in the name of Allah. Stop throwing out silly theories without any substance, you are embarrassing yourself. Oh, it's ok to buy an Egyptian Mythology book from Amazon, they have them for beginners. Now get on your white horse and ride off into the sunset. Giddyup!
Hmmm

Needham Heights, MA

#60 Mar 16, 2013
The quest for absolute truth and certainty. Gotta love it.
Munchkin

Pineville, WV

#61 Mar 16, 2013
What is the truth ? You guys seem to have the knowledge, so why not tell us what you think ? Is the Bible a true record, or a book of parables and stories with no background in truth ? I don't want to start a holy war but I('m too lazy to research this myself.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#62 Mar 16, 2013
upearly wrote:
I suggest you take up your case with Islam. They behead homosexuals today, and blow up small children in the name of Allah. Stop throwing out silly theories without any substance, you are embarrassing yourself. Oh, it's ok to buy an Egyptian Mythology book from Amazon, they have them for beginners. Now get on your white horse and ride off into the sunset. Giddyup!
But they only have sex with women to have children to blow themselves up. But have sex with men for enjoyment that is your Middle Eastern Muslin tradition. I have an Iranian Christian doctor that tells me what the nasty trashy Muslim men do. Disgusting devils. I can still smell the sulphur after being in the room around one.
Hawk Eye

Summersville, WV

#63 Mar 16, 2013
summerlee,upearly has proved the bible is the same yesterday today and tommorrow, so instead of arguing about yesterday get the king james version of the bible and study up on how to save your soul before it's to late. god will surely come quickly, as for gay or lesbian let them believe what they want, god will take care of evil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 26 min So_da_lish_us 5,966
last post wins! (Jan '11) 30 min Princess Hey 1,936
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 31 min Princess Hey 1,020
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Pudge 4,395
Prudence car lot oak hill wv (Mar '13) 4 hr Pudge 14
5 More Cowards Off The Street (Aug '16) 6 hr Dr on the go 11
Happy 46 birthday to chris wolfe 6 hr happy 1

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance