whos house burnt on prudence rd
Sweetma

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Jan 19, 2013
That's the first I heard of that
jeep

Huntington, WV

#4 Jan 19, 2013
Don't know but why did they have a goat in the house? I am sorry that someone lost their home.
Hot

Beckley, WV

#5 Jan 26, 2013
The salmon's lost their's
Upset

Summersville, WV

#6 Jan 27, 2013
I feel so bad for the children, they lost everything, It was no surprise because of all the trash inside and out of the home. When you have a woodburner you cant have all that trash around it. I do hope that ppl in fayette co. help these kids have a home.
just wanted

United States

#7 Jan 27, 2013
throught it was the perrys
Hot

United States

#8 Jan 27, 2013
Upset wrote:
I feel so bad for the children, they lost everything, It was no surprise because of all the trash inside and out of the home. When you have a woodburner you cant have all that trash around it. I do hope that ppl in fayette co. help these kids have a home.
yea I do to because the oldest girl is my niece
Hot

United States

#9 Jan 27, 2013
just wanted wrote:
throught it was the perrys
no

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10 Jan 29, 2013
oh, that's too bad for them... I mean, I heard a saying from my friends and it goes like this, 'It's better if your house is being robbed ten times, than your house broke down in a single fire' yeah... it's devastating to lost the most valuable things in our lives, when robbers have stolen all of it... at least they can't steal our homes from us... but if fire broke up, the dust proves that our home is gone too...and that was really heart breaking... I hope their friends would stand beside them, and give them warm embrace of hope and compassion...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
im an owls club woman (Jan '14) 4 min mike 6
Create your own Forum 15 min Sundog512 359
Travis church 55 min NotTravis 3
Dirty Old Man's Sister BUSTED for Child Neglect 3 hr Your choice 65
Brandy Jones 4 hr Curious 39
Adult fun in oak hill??? 14 hr Lookingforfun 1
News Two men facing animal cruelty charges 17 hr Faith 80
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages