Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

It's probably not so much that they are actually disabled but simply on SSI. This state is eat up with young, healthy, adults that are on a check. Nothing wrong with them but simply to damned lazy to work. There are more elderly working than there are younger people. The young wants the old to keep on working till they completely break, so that they(Young) can draw that SSI check every month. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's no damn wonder this country is in the shape it's in and I blame the government for allowing all these young lazy asses to get SSI. SSI isn't called "Sorry Sucker Insurance" for nothin!!! The government needs to re-evaluate these young healthy lazy asses and instead of keeping them up, put their deadbeat asses out to work. If they don't work, they don't eat, simple as that!! I think United States is the only country that labels lazy as disabled..LMAO
King jah

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

What this person said is the truth I see more people the ages 25 to 50 on ssi than others these people plan lazy
Joe Six Pack

Mount Hope, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

I believe alcoholics and people who are addicted to drugs are also classified as "disabled." This may be the reason for such a high percentage of "disabled" people in this state.

By the way, the link in the first post appears to be safe, valid and virus-free.(as well as very depressing)
Supporter

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

A few are actually disabled but I believe most are not. Just do not want to work.
King jah

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

I would rather my tax money go in helping people to get off of evil life sucking addictions than give them a check to keep them suplyed ja rasta fari

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Oak Hill Forum right now

Search the Oak Hill Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
i wanna party 7 min U know it 2
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 53 min bacon hater 56,423
upset an lonly 1 hr Sad 9
Fitness Centers 1 hr Kyle 5
hairy or no hair 1 hr Kyle 8
Where is the best place to meet a woman in Oak ... 1 hr Kyle 5
Stolen Bikes 1 hr Kyle 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oak Hill Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000