Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

Average Ciitizen

Mount Hope, WV

#1 Aug 18, 2012

Level 4

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2 Aug 18, 2012
It's probably not so much that they are actually disabled but simply on SSI. This state is eat up with young, healthy, adults that are on a check. Nothing wrong with them but simply to damned lazy to work. There are more elderly working than there are younger people. The young wants the old to keep on working till they completely break, so that they(Young) can draw that SSI check every month. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's no damn wonder this country is in the shape it's in and I blame the government for allowing all these young lazy asses to get SSI. SSI isn't called "Sorry Sucker Insurance" for nothin!!! The government needs to re-evaluate these young healthy lazy asses and instead of keeping them up, put their deadbeat asses out to work. If they don't work, they don't eat, simple as that!! I think United States is the only country that labels lazy as disabled..LMAO
King jah

Ardsley, NY

#3 Aug 19, 2012
What this person said is the truth I see more people the ages 25 to 50 on ssi than others these people plan lazy
Joe Six Pack

Mount Hope, WV

#4 Aug 19, 2012
I believe alcoholics and people who are addicted to drugs are also classified as "disabled." This may be the reason for such a high percentage of "disabled" people in this state.

By the way, the link in the first post appears to be safe, valid and virus-free.(as well as very depressing)
Supporter

Summersville, WV

#5 Aug 19, 2012
A few are actually disabled but I believe most are not. Just do not want to work.
King jah

Ardsley, NY

#6 Aug 19, 2012
I would rather my tax money go in helping people to get off of evil life sucking addictions than give them a check to keep them suplyed ja rasta fari

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word of the Day (Mar '12) 3 hr notBeavis 1,235
Let's Play One Word,...!!! (Mar '13) 4 hr notBeavis 1,684
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 4 hr notBeavis 6,239
Double Word Alphabet Game,... (Jan '14) 4 hr notBeavis 618
Pretty sewer 6 hr Jared 5
Sewer Rates (Nov '14) 15 hr bLeNdEr 99
drugs sold in front of Roys loans (Nov '15) Wed Logic 18

Oak Hill Jobs

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages