MrMess

United States

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Abortions should be mandatory for anyone under the age of 18. Kids should not have kids. Kids need to wait until they are MARRIED before they even have sex. What kind of world are we living in that schools are filled with children having children? It's a shame these kids are ruining their lives and another life by being irresponsible. Keep it in your pants! Or get the coat hanger!
Disbelief

United States

#2 Mar 1, 2013
MrMess wrote:
Abortions should be mandatory for anyone under the age of 18. Kids should not have kids. Kids need to wait until they are MARRIED before they even have sex. What kind of world are we living in that schools are filled with children having children? It's a shame these kids are ruining their lives and another life by being irresponsible. Keep it in your pants! Or get the coat hanger!
who the hell do u think you are to make statements like that? That statement shows what an idiot you are. I had my son,at 18 and wouldnt change it for anything. I work, pay my own bills, and dont recieve a penny of public assistance. Ppl like you should grow up, and consider how you would feel if your mother made the decision to abort you! Maybe she shld have and we wouldnt have to be subject to your stupidity! Or better yet maybe you should be forced to be tied down and have a coat hanger shoved up ur a$$!!! Your an idiot!!
okaythennn

United States

#3 Mar 1, 2013
No one should be made to have an abortion. But if you're not ready for a kid then there is nothing wrong with it. And I'm sure someone will get on here and say you should keep your legs shut.....but mistakes do happen and birth control don't always work.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Mar 1, 2013
Disbelief wrote:
<quoted text>who the hell do u think you are to make statements like that? That statement shows what an idiot you are. I had my son,at 18 and wouldnt change it for anything. I work, pay my own bills, and dont recieve a penny of public assistance. Ppl like you should grow up, and consider how you would feel if your mother made the decision to abort you! Maybe she shld have and we wouldnt have to be subject to your stupidity! Or better yet maybe you should be forced to be tied down and have a coat hanger shoved up ur a$$!!! Your an idiot!!
After reading your post its clear who the real idiot is.
bendrinking

Beckley, WV

#5 Mar 1, 2013
MrMess wrote:
Abortions should be mandatory for anyone under the age of 18. Kids should not have kids. Kids need to wait until they are MARRIED before they even have sex. What kind of world are we living in that schools are filled with children having children? It's a shame these kids are ruining their lives and another life by being irresponsible. Keep it in your pants! Or get the coat hanger!
you need shot ! maybe they should have took a coat hanger to you ? you dont kill the baby ! maybe you should go after the dummies the bring up stupid kids ? but no your answer i kill the baby ! what in the hell did it do you liberal fag?
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Mar 1, 2013
bendrinking wrote:
<quoted text>you need shot ! maybe they should have took a coat hanger to you ? you dont kill the baby ! maybe you should go after the dummies the bring up stupid kids ? but no your answer i kill the baby ! what in the hell did it do you liberal fag?
Damm,looks like todays special is two idiots for the price of one.
Disbelief

United States

#7 Mar 1, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading your post its clear who the real idiot is.
so u think it would be right to force somebody to have a coat hanger put in them and there unborn child scraped out? And you call me an idiot, lmbo!!! I do believe you should look in the mirror.
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Mar 1, 2013
Disbelief wrote:
<quoted text>so u think it would be right to force somebody to have a coat hanger put in them and there unborn child scraped out? And you call me an idiot, lmbo!!! I do believe you should look in the mirror.
You call anyone that disagrees with you an idiot so therefore I do the same.
Yogi Bear

Summersville, WV

#9 Mar 1, 2013
MrMess wrote:
Abortions should be mandatory for anyone under the age of 18. Kids should not have kids. Kids need to wait until they are MARRIED before they even have sex. What kind of world are we living in that schools are filled with children having children? It's a shame these kids are ruining their lives and another life by being irresponsible. Keep it in your pants! Or get the coat hanger!
Abortion is NOT birth control, it's MURDER! There are other options in the event of unplanned pregnancy... such as adoption.

The problems with today's youth is they see all this sex and crap on TV shows and even commercials. It's on the internet and in the movies, it's everywhere. Sadly a parent can 'try' to direct their children on the right way to go, but often these kids are misled by their peers.

How many of us would have been here if abortion was legal back when we were born [pre Roe vs. Wade]? Think about it.
Disbelief

United States

#10 Mar 1, 2013
truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You call anyone that disagrees with you an idiot so therefore I do the same.
no I call somebody that says that a female should be FORCED to have a coat hanger put inside her and her baby scraped out against her will an idiot!
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Mar 1, 2013
Disbelief wrote:
<quoted text>no I call somebody that says that a female should be FORCED to have a coat hanger put inside her and her baby scraped out against her will an idiot!
I don't believe anyone can be forced against their will to have an abortion. Anyway most young girls choose to have an abortion and they do not use a clothes hanger.
1 post removed
just saying

Alexandria, VA

#13 Mar 2, 2013
Many ppl talk about all these teenagers tht are pregnant now days ..don't get me wrong I do believe they should want to have babies ...because they are babies themselves..but I also was a young mother I was 15 ..a baby having a baby my mother tried to stop me going out but I thought I knew it all ...n I got pregnant at 15 had my son at 15 two months later I turned 16 ...but I rasied my son my mother refused to watch him ..she told me well u thought u was old enough to have a baby now u r going to raise tht baby n I did I didn't go out no partying ..I was raising my baby ...n yea we grew up together but I would change the fact of how things happen ...I also work full time I get nothing from the welfare cause my mother taught me to depend on no one but me I know have three kids n married both of us work ...but back in the day couples promised there daughters n they had to be married by 15 or younger ..also they had ne where from 5-10 kids ...I do not believe on abortions ...if god blessed you with a child then there is a purpose for tht child if not to the birth mother then to someone who. Cant have children ...I also believe if the mothers would stop taking care of the teens babies and actually make the mothers take care of them n the fathers to take care of them then it would stop ..n if the state would stop making it so easy by giving stamps n cars Medicaid cards to them n make them see what the real world is like n make them work then it would slow down but this world is so screwd up ne more ur better off on welfare u don't worry about food cause they buy it ...transportion cause they buy I a car pay ur bills .I think if they knew what a real meaning to be. Parent then they would have so many young girls
just saying

Alexandria, VA

#14 Mar 2, 2013
Young girls n boys having babies
for real

United States

#15 Mar 2, 2013
Mr mess... maybe ur mom shouldve had an abortion?..... creation of life is the most amazing thing in the whole world. I dont think abortion should exist unless rape or medical conditions are involved. God creates new life bc there is a reason of being for each soul. He has a plan for every single soul he creates. We have no right to take life away... any age or size. If u dont want ur baby then give it away... leave it on my doorstep n I will love it forever. I have one and one on the way, n I could not Imagine not having them. You are not the creator, only the caretaker. Your baby could b the adult who discovers the cure for cancer or diabetes... maybe there would already have been someone to cure those diseases if their mother wouldnt have had an abortion? Its not just about u once that baby is in there, its about giving a human being the chance to live life.
post to your local page

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Mar 2, 2013
you guys from out of state, what's your problem? go post on your local topix page. TROLLS!
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

#17 Mar 2, 2013
post to your local page wrote:
you guys from out of state, what's your problem? go post on your local topix page. TROLLS!
Everyone here is local. Out of state addresses are ISP addresses or else they mean nothing.
NO JUDGEMENT

Charleston, WV

#18 Mar 9, 2013
EVERYONES CIRCUMSTANCES R DIFFERENT. NO IT SHOULD NOT BE USED AS BIRTH CONTROL, HOWEVER NOONE TRULY KNOWS ANYONE ELSES LIFE, PROBLEMS OR EVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES BEHIND THE PREGNANCY. UNFORTUNATELY, THERE ARE ALOT OF SICK MEN IN THIS WORLD AND DO UNTHINKABLE THINGS TO GIRLS. IF THAT RESULTS IN PREGNANCY I DO NOT SEE HOW ANY WOMEN IS SUPPOSED TO LOOK AT THAT AS A BLESSING. ANY GIRL OR WOMEN FACED WITH THIS ISSUE, DO WHAT IS RIGHT FOR U AND DO NOT GIVE ANY THOUGHTS TO THE CLOSE MINDED. YOUR LIFE IS YOURS!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cathy Stank Barnett 4 hr Cathy is a con 4
why is the gym closed? 7 hr collins 1
Bad Boys Bad Boys 8 hr native 10
randy is a piece of shi@@ who wreck a mans mar... 8 hr Love Song 3
robbed 8 hr Gainsville 36
We need Taco Bell in Oak Hill again. 10 hr Tourist 4
Tina Hale Sorrell 10 hr MDPB 1
Oak Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oak Hill News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oak Hill

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:57 am PST

NBC Sports11:57AM
Ron Rivera: Cam Newton "probably" starts on Sunday
NBC Sports 1:35 PM
Jimmy Clausen: 'Gained knowledge' since last start in 2010
NBC Sports 3:55 PM
Antonio Brown: 'Guys are hungry, motivated'
NBC Sports 4:01 PM
Kelvin Benjamin: Can't take anybody for granted
Bleacher Report 7:08 PM
Biggest Questions Facing Steelers This Offseason