First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Glad

United States

#1 Sep 24, 2009
I have a few friends who are CPS workers. They work real hard to protect or children some even go far beyond. They go out at night to see if a child needs help etc etc etc. So why is it that you have some judges who think they don't do there job right? Lets keep in mind that judges get paid 100,000 a year to say weither or not this child has to go back home or has to into placement or foster parents. Compare to maybe 30-40,000 a year where a CPS worker has to be on call has to go out in the middle of the night to god knows where to god knows what. They have to see what this child been thru. Do you think it's fair for a judge to say that about a worker who has nothing but good for a CHILD. So tell me do you think the judges can do a CPS workers job?
Well

United States

#2 Sep 26, 2009
I don't think that the cps workers or judges do a very good job in this county. I have called more than once on a family where the kids are not taken care of and live in a home that is trashy and the parents share a bedroom and bed with 4 kids. The same couple was in a car accident where the father was driving. 2 of the children that were in the vehicle had concusions and could have died due to not being in seat belts or car seats. The parents were given a slap on the hand and still have their kids. Now tell me what does that right there tell you about the system. I could go on and on but it would be a waist of my time.
vzon101

Beckley, WV

#3 Sep 26, 2009
I agree...some of the few good CPS workers don't get the appropiate praise, but some just don't do thier job. I have seen kids in drug infested homes that are not cared for, called CPS many times and nothing is ever done.
Thinknot

Staunton, VA

#4 Oct 3, 2009
I hate kids
Glad

United States

#5 Oct 5, 2009
Here is the sad part about CPS workers the good ones are always let go. When you are on a job that takes alot out of you, you would think that the higher ups would have your back, NOT!!!
Not

Sophia, WV

#6 Oct 5, 2009
Thinknot wrote:
I hate kids
Pay no attention to this post. Its just
JOHN acting like a little kid.
Glad

United States

#7 Oct 6, 2009
Not wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay no attention to this post. Its just
JOHN acting like a little kid.
I'm not....
CPS Morons

Beckley, WV

#8 Oct 6, 2009
You folks need to wake up and realize your Fayette Co. CPS workers are nothing but man haters. I saw my childrens child support going to buy chandeliers for their mother's boyfriend's house, while the children ate slop and were dressed in nasty rags. I called and they did NOTHING. NOTHING AT ALL. CPS was even told by the children how he would sleep with the little girl. NOTHING WAS DONE. CPS was told how he would beat the children with a leather strap. NOTHING WAS DONE. Your CPS answers to NO ONE but themselves. Wake up. As long as your government answers to no one, it will continue to be corrupt.
Weston Hall

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Oct 7, 2009
Glad wrote:
Here is the sad part about CPS workers the good ones are always let go. When you are on a job that takes alot out of you, you would think that the higher ups would have your back, NOT!!!
I spoke to an LPC not too long ago, she used to work with the CPS. I asked why it seems when they have anyone worth their weight in gold - they don't last long? The main reason is inadequate wages... the workers get paid more if they go private. The workers that have been working with CPS for years and years and years are usually not well-trained and inefficient.
Glad

United States

#10 Oct 7, 2009
Weston Hall wrote:
<quoted text>I spoke to an LPC not too long ago, she used to work with the CPS. I asked why it seems when they have anyone worth their weight in gold - they don't last long? The main reason is inadequate wages... the workers get paid more if they go private. The workers that have been working with CPS for years and years and years are usually not well-trained and inefficient.
I'm going to have to agree with you. You have some CPS worker who are just there to get a check or the benefit's. Then you have some are just puppets on a string from supervisors to workers. What happen to take care of the children. Then you some judges who don't give 2 dams about the CPS workers they just sit there and talk down to them and think they are scum of the earth. Don't get me wrong some judges are understanding and I use the word some real loosely.
ALM

Hopkins, MN

#11 Apr 1, 2010
I have a comment for you and your friends. Im 23 i was put into cps when i was six where i was beat for everything i did and my case worker worked so hard for me that i was not saved from that home til 1995 that two years of abuse. that now i live with a brain injury that by the time im 35 i will not even know my name not saying it was your friend but dont speak for all cps workers til you know what your talking about or been there yourself.
fayetteville

Beckley, WV

#12 Apr 1, 2010
i look at like this what you would do if you walk into a house and a kids 4 months old was raped or a 4 year old kids laying in a room with no bed just a floor to lay on and the parents are doing drugs. I know a girls that does this work and she has come home and cry due to this. this job takes a special person to do that kind of work
PissedOff

Beckley, WV

#13 Apr 2, 2010
When I was getting divorced, my nasty evil wife of the time and her friend took a butter knife to my little 2 year old girl's vagina and tried to make it look like I molested the little girl. CPS was ready to hang my ass. Of course there was no DNA, no evidence that I ever touched my little girl, because I was 100% innocent. My lawyer made it clear that I would take them all down if they even tried. They wised up, decided it was too risky to try to frame me, and left me alone. Yet they ignored the evidence my little girl stated to the doctor's that her "mommy hurt me with a knife on my pee-pee". CPS can all go to hell. I'll never forget how they tried to hang me, just because I am a man. The child's mother and the CPS workers know who they are. I'm watching you! Never forget it. Never.
moonlight

Hillsboro, WV

#14 Apr 19, 2010
cps worker placed my granddaughter in foster care
recently, all I want to do is see her. I did nothing wrong,but was told by cps that grandparents
have no rights. I searched the internet and found
that wva legislature ch.48 article 10 states I do
have rights for visitation.(gotta have a lawyer) Just wanted to let any grandparents out their that
you do in the state of wva have RIGHTS..
Just Wondering

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Apr 20, 2010
PissedOff wrote:
When I was getting divorced, my nasty evil wife of the time and her friend took a butter knife to my little 2 year old girl's vagina and tried to make it look like I molested the little girl. CPS was ready to hang my ass. Of course there was no DNA, no evidence that I ever touched my little girl, because I was 100% innocent. My lawyer made it clear that I would take them all down if they even tried. They wised up, decided it was too risky to try to frame me, and left me alone. Yet they ignored the evidence my little girl stated to the doctor's that her "mommy hurt me with a knife on my pee-pee". CPS can all go to hell. I'll never forget how they tried to hang me, just because I am a man. The child's mother and the CPS workers know who they are. I'm watching you! Never forget it. Never.
Just wondering, did cps remove this little girl from your wifes custody?
bonnie

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Apr 20, 2010
Thinknot wrote:
I hate kids
you were a kid once, why do you not like children?
bonnie

Oak Hill, WV

#17 Apr 20, 2010
moonlight wrote:
cps worker placed my granddaughter in foster care
recently, all I want to do is see her. I did nothing wrong,but was told by cps that grandparents
have no rights. I searched the internet and found
that wva legislature ch.48 article 10 states I do
have rights for visitation.(gotta have a lawyer) Just wanted to let any grandparents out their that
you do in the state of wva have RIGHTS..
In my own experience working in a medical facility, I know of this family that was in this own situation. The mother abandoned her child and left her with her father and paternal grandparents . The dad messed up and CPS took the child and put her in fostercare.The grandparents were only to see her under supervision.They fought to gain custody, after trying and trying but never was successful.Hear this the mother came back after about a year or so, and they gave the child to her. Now she moved away without telling the grandparents where to. Isn't that sad.
PissedOff

Beckley, WV

#18 Apr 20, 2010
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering, did cps remove this little girl from your wifes custody?
They did not. They ignored it, and let her keep them. She was paid child support, or shall I say "boyfriend support" each and every month, on time, never ever late. Never. Not one day late.
The kids are grown now. Total wastes. I have nothing to do with them, nor ever will. She ruined them. They were brainwashed. And it happens so much of the time.

Sadly custodial parents NEVER have to show ANYONE how child support is spent. Not to any court, not to any agency. There is NO ACCOUNTABILITY. Don't you all find this strange? Our state lawmakers sit on their fat azzes ( yes you know I am referring to that worthless bunch in Charleston) and do NOTHING to correct the child support situations or things to hold CPS accountable. Heck even a small business MUST keep records for the IRS and City & State Tax departments. The CPS and child advocate offices are JOKES. 100% pure wastes of the human race. Remember the infant that froze to death a few years ago in Raleigh County? CPS was faulted with that idiotic decision.
correction

Oak Hill, WV

#19 Apr 27, 2010
Hey Moonlight
Please re-read your state law, as Chapter 48 refers to Family Law Court. If you would like Child Abuse and Neglect Law refer to Chapter 49. Grandparents have preference in placement if they are appropriate, but it is not law that they have "Rights". Siblings actually have preference over grandparents, just FYI.
cps sux

Beckley, WV

#20 Apr 28, 2010
cps can go to hell f*cking men haters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shane Light 4 hr trump 46
heard rachel simmons dad is dying of cancer? 4 hr pork chops 3
Russell Walker Is Alive and Well 4 hr Brittini 10
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 6 hr Jon_B 5,708
Jason Gill 9 hr Cleanclean 7
Hillary Prostrollo Ratliff 11 hr Idontcarewhatmyna... 4
Girls at mt mart 12 hr Just saying 7

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance