Good Job

Summersville, WV

#1 Jan 18, 2013
I am glad they checked that place out, why have they never done anything about the kids that about got killed after leaving there.He was only 18.They did to shut them down. They dont care as long as the make a dollar in there tip jar!
agree

Summersville, WV

#2 Jan 19, 2013
I have never been inside that place but of course i do not go to bars but i have family that does and every night it is a fight and never one on one and yes alot of under age drinking i hope they shut that place down for good before it cost many more lifes as you said just so they can make a dollar they do not care.
True

United States

#3 Jan 19, 2013
I have also been in that place, granted it has been a while, but the two girls that work there Heather and Cici are the two biggest, fake ass, billy bad ass want to be people I have ever run across. You have Heather who thinks she owns the place and Cici that has her head so far up Heathers ass its funny. I'm with the rest of you, it needs shut down. There is nothing but drugs and thugs in that stinking ass rat hole. I'm not a racist person before some dumbass tries to throw that up, are white and black thugs that are in that place.
Good Job

Summersville, WV

#4 Jan 19, 2013
Yes, they all think they are to good. They really arent they steal so much from the owner. I dont think the owner even cares anymore.Its could have been a nice place if they would replace the night bartenders. Hope they made enough tips to pay the police.
Ppl r crazy

United States

#5 Jan 19, 2013
Im not sure that any of yawll have ran or worked im a bar..... But u cant babysit ppl who come in after they leave and 7 other businesses in the area also sold to underage including cold spot and sams place, shell and a few others.... The regulats at this bar are nice working ppl every bar in the area has there owm group of rift raft its a bar not a church.... Theres not nearly half as many problems that gossiping nobodies on this page make it out to b....yawll just have nothing better to do!!!!!
True

United States

#6 Jan 19, 2013
Ppl r crazy wrote:
Im not sure that any of yawll have ran or worked im a bar..... But u cant babysit ppl who come in after they leave and 7 other businesses in the area also sold to underage including cold spot and sams place, shell and a few others.... The regulats at this bar are nice working ppl every bar in the area has there owm group of rift raft its a bar not a church.... Theres not nearly half as many problems that gossiping nobodies on this page make it out to b....yawll just have nothing better to do!!!!!
You must only go there during the day, I have met some decent people that go in there during the day, apparantly you have never been there on a weekend night.....SMDH!! Idiot!! That place is trash and smells like it to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
These two photos make Fayette County look like ... 3 hr Sissy Sue 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Chris 4,195
cut your grass 8 hr snitch 13
Oak GILL my azz 9 hr Nelson Full 2
CPS Workers.... (Sep '09) 10 hr Seth 22
Bonnie Lafferty liar (Oct '16) 10 hr know her 5
I'm trying to find Rebecca Masters 11 hr Sam 4

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance