demarcus hughes and jarrell green

demarcus hughes and jarrell green

Posted in the Oak Hill Forum

LOL

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Apr 6, 2013
does anyone no them? there always looking for girls to get it in with them and leave. Jarrells the worse with that Demarcus is catching up with him tho so if i where yall i would look out because yall might be the ones with them next time. Jarrell is sexy till after he leaves u or when you find out he done cheated on you well thats a jarrell for you i never new them in my life but now i do and there dumb asses so now you no if someone tell u there name is jarrell green or Demarcus hughes get ready to say no to them.
Repo man

Daniels, WV

#2 Apr 6, 2013
LOL wrote:
does anyone no them? there always looking for girls to get it in with them and leave. Jarrells the worse with that Demarcus is catching up with him tho so if i where yall i would look out because yall might be the ones with them next time. Jarrell is sexy till after he leaves u or when you find out he done cheated on you well thats a jarrell for you i never new them in my life but now i do and there dumb asses so now you no if someone tell u there name is jarrell green or Demarcus hughes get ready to say no to them.
Looks like you 2 are busted!
dannie

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Apr 6, 2013
Yup they are
yeah

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Apr 6, 2013
They are thieves too
Wondering

Beckley, WV

#5 Apr 6, 2013
Isnt the one that u mentioned the boy that got and is still getting girl pregnant, even in Middle School? The 7 girls pregnant at the same time at Collins...
Jarrellbitch23

Beckley, WV

#6 Sep 7, 2014
Whoever made this bout me nd my boy prolly just a hoe that's why I ain't wife you lol thot ass bitch thanks for the compliment tho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheer leaders 3 hr Stinky 3
Bill to legalize marijuana introduced in W.Va 4 hr meats 6
mike allen (Aug '14) 5 hr Waldo 77
Connie Pack (Oct '13) 8 hr anywho 2
Preachee brown.... Free to good home 8 hr stop blaming side... 8
fake opanas????? (Mar '12) 9 hr Lmao 46
How can I report Animals in unclean living cond... 9 hr Bowser 11

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance