Dooms day 13

Sophia, WV

#1 Feb 5, 2012
wow is there anything we can do about all the pillheads in oakhill !!!
pippy

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Feb 5, 2012
Hunting season wouls be a good time to weed them out.
john

United States

#3 Feb 5, 2012
Just Start Shooting them. Thats about it. cause it seems like the citizens Can Catch more pill heads than the cops around here. the cops just need to turn in thier uniforms cause we can do a much better job then what they can.. Cops are all in on drugs around here thats why its getting bad everyday.. Also heard chief of police in oak hill is involved in protecting a few pillheads to..
haha

United States

#4 Feb 5, 2012
Lmao ur a dumbass.... I heard???? You might as well go get your hair salon and gossip.
Donut

Beckley, WV

#5 Feb 5, 2012
I agree John the cops are pretty pathetic there is a lot more they can do about the pill abuse, but they are more worried about speeders on 19.

Since: Feb 12

United States

#6 Feb 6, 2012
Put all that energy into helping feed the hungry or volunteer at the salvation army like all other drugs there not going away so quit bitching we all must have meds sometimes in our life, quit talking smack and help the community better it's self in another way everyone wants to complain about pills get going to made a difference in something you can controll
jacob
#7 Jan 9, 2013
robby furrow u can get any from him the big pill seller around
1 post removed
pooper scooper

United States

#9 Jan 10, 2013
The Durango Kid wrote:
I have aspirin on sale this week...any takers?
Yeah, Dur Kid, a little self aggrandizing huh? Oh yeah, a poser like you won't know that big word. Look it up.
wild man

Mount Hope, WV

#10 Jan 10, 2013
what if everyone just said the hell with the sorry ass cops just like the pill heads have done and got to gather and took our town back over ? what are they going do? lock up all 6 people ? never mind

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If stopped by police 1 hr lina 7
PJ Mccracken 2 hr Concerned 1
Donna ashwood 2 hr Lisa 10
Valerie Kelly is a joke 2 hr Yassss 27
Good riddance from Rosedale 5 hr josh 36
last post wins! (Jan '11) 6 hr Jon_B 1,215
Prostitutes ? 7 hr TrustMe 56

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance