bloods and crips spotted in oak hill
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Woodwind

Charleston, WV

#23 May 24, 2011
Just got back from working in various parts of New York, mainly Queens. Let me tell you that THERE is REAL gang activity. Be glad too, cause the general population of the "Beckley to Summersville" could not with stand such activity.
Just the same down in Atlanta, DC and Philly when I was working there.
Now I have NO DOUBT that we have some pretty brave males who would make a showing...but if this kind of trouble showed up here!!!!....we would have some serious problems, especially if there is a large number of them.
Fortunately, this area is not big enough to draw that kind of REAL attention.
zeek

United States

#24 Apr 24, 2012
187 hoova crip martinsburg
bloodscripstrash

Mount Hope, WV

#25 Apr 24, 2012
zeek wrote:
187 hoova crip martinsburg
See more gangsta wannabe trash is around.
Haha

Mount Hope, WV

#26 Apr 24, 2012
you dumbasses wouldn't know what a real crip or blood looked like if they was right in your face . they're is nothing but fake ass wannabe gangsters around oak hill that carry guns because they think they're hard ass when they ain't shit . wanna see a real crip or blood go to cali bitches
Darkbird

Dayton, OH

#27 Jan 12, 2013
idiot wrote:
bloods n crypts are a bunch of pu**ys
These are copycat gangs not the real bloods and crips
Darkbird

Dayton, OH

#28 Jan 12, 2013
LIBERALTILDEATH wrote:
What a bunch of idiots.If there was crips and bloods in this town there would be a bloodbath on Main st as we speak.For you wanna bees these groups are mortal enemies and kill each other indescrimanatly.Ive lived in some major cities and you weak ass Whiggers[white punks wanting to be black/gangsta]would be like killing flies.I wish one of these groups would roll up into this hellhole and exterminate some of you punks

These are copycat gangs not the real bloods and crips they are nothing then unoriginal idiots
Smh

Beckley, WV

#29 Jan 12, 2013
Crips and Bloods ? Nah none of these wannabe's are neither of the two lol. Carrying a gun or supporting a color doesn't make you a gang members. Soon enough they'll run into a real ass gang member and probably sh-t thereselves lol.
Missjersey

Lansing, WV

#30 Jan 13, 2013
There is no Bloods or Crips in Oak Hill.
kurt busch

Beckley, WV

#31 Jan 15, 2013
pull ya twitter
mr mcfuzzy wigginz

Beckley, WV

#32 Jan 15, 2013
I died and went to hell, but i soon realized i wasnt in hell, i was in shilo trailer park, n i wasnt dead, just blowed away on horse tranquilizers and beer. There is no hell, its been replaced by the shilo trailer park. Looks like i pucked the wrong day to stop drinkin n needlin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr huh 4,248
Minden S and D 3 hr tabby 1
penny browning got beat down today 3 hr Prince Charming 7
Brandon Mims (Jan '17) 5 hr KO KING 15
oak hill prostitutes 5 hr John 23
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 6 hr KitKaboodle 5,609
randy prince has black rotten teeth lol 8 hr Robert 5

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance