Madison, WV

#2 May 11, 2011
Sam wrote:
we're all doomed
why?
yep

Logan, WV

#3 May 11, 2011
ya thes guys allways roll together. why would they not take a trip to oak hill wv.
idiot

Oak Hill, WV

#4 May 11, 2011
bloods n crypts are a bunch of pu**ys
Concerned citizen

Beckley, WV

#5 May 11, 2011
I've got a clip full of hollow tips any want to be thug gang banger messes with me or my family

That's like these wanna be thugs around here. Go to a real ghetto. See what it's really like. You live in west virginia there buddy
1 post removed
chris sanson

Oak Hill, WV

#7 May 11, 2011
chris sanson wrote:
I talked to a couple of them, they are all lookin for Birddog.
But they be two dumm to find enybody.
birddog

United States

#8 May 12, 2011
Allah will strike them down. Im not scared. Ill be in my pickle garden with no worries.
LIBERALTILDEATH

Ghent, WV

#9 May 12, 2011
What a bunch of idiots.If there was crips and bloods in this town there would be a bloodbath on Main st as we speak.For you wanna bees these groups are mortal enemies and kill each other indescrimanatly.Ive lived in some major cities and you weak ass Whiggers[white punks wanting to be black/gangsta]would be like killing flies.I wish one of these groups would roll up into this hellhole and exterminate some of you punks
funny

Mount Hope, WV

#10 May 12, 2011
There aren't any punks around here with the balls to make the cut as a blood or a crip. And why would they want to? This place has gone to hell in a hand-basket, but as far as gang activity, lol.... I'll believe it when I see it. Only gangs around here are the Biker gangs, and even most of them have grown up, and now take part in being decent members of the communities. It never fails to amaze me just how ignorant people around here have become.
Daren

Oak Hill, WV

#11 May 12, 2011
I seen them walkin up on central aveune by the those old crack apartments with guns in there hands. im scared for my life

i plan on movin out of oak hill soon to come
1 post removed
funny

Mount Hope, WV

#13 May 12, 2011
Damn Sanson, that's the first thing you've ever said on here that I can actually say makes sense, and I agree with you!....Good job.
Starter

Beckley, WV

#14 May 15, 2011
their not critters,their crack heads,lookin fo crack
breeze1234

Huntington, WV

#15 May 15, 2011
Concerned citizen wrote:
I've got a clip full of hollow tips any want to be thug gang banger messes with me or my family
That's like these wanna be thugs around here. Go to a real ghetto. See what it's really like. You live in west virginia there buddy
Go to Charleston or Huntington. Uneducated redneck
Yikes

Oak Hill, WV

#16 May 16, 2011
Please, crips or bloods in WV. LMMFAO! This is damn WV, get real. You might see some wanna be KKK members but thats probably it.
Yikes

Oak Hill, WV

#17 May 16, 2011
yep wrote:
ya thes guys allways roll together. why would they not take a trip to oak hill wv.
These gangs do NOT roll together! They are rivals, get ur shit straight.
Yikes

Oak Hill, WV

#18 May 16, 2011
Concerned citizen wrote:
I agree, most these people on here has never been to a real city with real gang activity. The only thing you have around here is kids trying to be thugs and blacks killing their own kind. Never did make no sense to me. But no gang activity as of yet, not saying years from now they will move in.
thatsbd

Jackson, TN

#19 May 16, 2011
You mfs are so confused. It's so funny
yep

Logan, WV

#20 May 17, 2011
Yikes wrote:
<quoted text>
Its called sarcasm, to bad you’re the only one that did not get it so whats that say about you?
breeze1234

Huntington, WV

#21 May 17, 2011
Yikes wrote:
<quoted text>
I lived in Baton Rouge L.A. There are some who ride together.
BANGO

Oak Hill, WV

#22 May 23, 2011
haha gang members on central ave? You people are idiots. I live a few streets over from central and I play Airsoft. I get dropped back off on central and walk home. These guns aren't real! hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dirty Old Man's Sister BUSTED for Child Neglect 2 hr WhatAliar 71
im an owls club woman (Jan '14) 2 hr Hot Woman 8
dominate women 3 hr Mistress 2
News Two men facing animal cruelty charges 3 hr USA R0CKS 83
Create your own Forum 4 hr Weepy 367
Shawn Wolfe 4 hr Not a Fan 1
Travis church 7 hr Ewwww Im scared 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages