Fayette woman charged in hit and run

Sep 14, 2012 Full story: Charleston Gazette 88

A Fayette County woman was arrested Thursday in connection with a hit-and-run accident earlier in the week near Oak Hill.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
drpepper

Roanoke, VA

#85 Jan 25, 2013
what am i gonna do now wrote:
<quoted text>thelma this is lora dettrey she was in a hurry to go get something up her nose or in her arm..
Hey lora talk to me
cruzin_Mama

Oak Hill, WV

#86 Feb 9, 2013
Larry,
Rick and I are so glad you are doing better.
Just remember if she doesnt pay in this world, she will the next. I have to believe that since the woman that killed my dad got no jail time.
THE KING OF MINDEN

Philadelphia, PA

#87 Feb 14, 2013
Did RUTH hang the green flag outside of her home or did she disobey? Please advise mindonians.
SMH

Penn Laird, VA

#88 Feb 17, 2013
Well guess Larry is never gonna learn his lesson.. He has took Ruth back and plans on marrying her also.. She has been staying with him and bragging how he's gonna marry her also how he's supposed to go to court in her behalf on his case. Smh!!
whats up with fayette cou

AOL

#89 Feb 18, 2013
She is just doing that so he will say in court that it was an accident and she get's set free then she will drop him like a hot potato,that is her plan to get him to get her out of trouble then back to all of the bullshit,well i'll tell she is a big joke big trouble she will put him 6 feet under next time she is dirty as they get and so fonny she loves everybody and would marry any one to here her tell it for crack or a free ride she will do anything for anyone.I hope he wakes up please Larry wake up before she get's you killed or r u just as bad on it?
Wow

United States

#90 Feb 18, 2013
Seriously?.... I'm just asking.. Is this really the same gal?...
truth be told

United States

#91 Feb 20, 2013
are u kidding me? He took her back after she literally tried to kill his ass? Yeah he's smoking that crack right with her. Birds of a feather flock together.
larry

Oak Hill, WV

#92 Feb 24, 2013
You all need to know what the hell your talkin about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 31 min Nikki1999 58,860
annexation of oak hill and minden 46 min butter 73
why are there so many pregnant girls at ohhs? 2 hr Fayetteville Parent 10
Candidates for Public Office 2014 (Jan '14) 3 hr all talk 13
hollie tygrett 4 hr Bea loves you 9
Allen and Sons Construction (Apr '13) 4 hr Crazeone 71
oak hill is da bestest town evor (Jul '11) 6 hr Oak 10
Oak Hill Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Oak Hill Jobs

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE