Fayette woman charged in hit and run

Fayette woman charged in hit and run

There are 88 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Sep 14, 2012, titled Fayette woman charged in hit and run. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

A Fayette County woman was arrested Thursday in connection with a hit-and-run accident earlier in the week near Oak Hill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

SMDH

Oak Hill, WV

#65 Sep 26, 2012
funny thing is you have no idea what you are talking about.. i do not have kids....dumb fat b*tch you dont give a sh*t about Larry you are just playing the game because he got hurt and it makes you look good....quick question, are you a little slow? because you and your daughter seem to have problems forming complete sentence that make any sense??
So Sad

Fincastle, VA

#66 Sep 27, 2012
This is just awful a man fighting for his life & everyone wants to get on here Bashing Leandrea when all she was doing as taking up for Larry.. SMH!!This topic was started about Ruth so people need to stay on that subject the one that is in question.. There are people who wld like to know how Larry is & whtis gonna happen to Ruth?? Not who's doing who & where someone elses kids are if you want to talk about someone else open a da*n topc on them!!
So Sad

Fincastle, VA

#67 Sep 27, 2012
Seriously people on here this has just gotten out on hand.. Who cares where , what or who Leandra is doing?? This Topic was started to discuss what had happend to a man who is or was fighting for his life & what's gonna become of Ruth who ran him over Not his step-daughter.. If you all are worried about Leandra then start a topic on her not do it on here where people who kow Larry wld like to know about him & what they are gonna do to Ruth for her ignorant acts!!
Thelma

Bluefield, WV

#68 Sep 28, 2012
SMDH wrote:
funny thing is you have no idea what you are talking about.. i do not have kids....dumb fat b*tch you dont give a sh*t about Larry you are just playing the game because he got hurt and it makes you look good....quick question, are you a little slow? because you and your daughter seem to have problems forming complete sentence that make any sense??
Just a word of advice so u don't have kids don't be bringing someones child/children into it. As a MOTHER that is the worst thing a person can do! And besides remember RUTH is the one that needs attacked. May GOD BLESS U..
SMDH

Oak Hill, WV

#69 Sep 28, 2012
Come on now, this post was not intended on updating Larry's condition it was intended on bashing Ruth. the 1st comment was Thelma going on and on calling her a druggie and and all this and that. i do not know Ruth to pass that judgement but i do know the type of people Leandra, Thelma and Jenny are so thats when I expressed my opinion. If they truely cared about Larry they would have never stooped to this type of discussion to start in the first place. like i said before they are all just dramafied who*es! And if Jenny actually stood by Larry then she and him would not have been getting a divorce due to an incident that took place. they are disgusting excuses for human beings, i have always thought so, so i took this opportuntiy to let them know :))))
SMDH

Oak Hill, WV

#70 Sep 28, 2012
Thelma wrote:
<quoted text>Just a word of advice so u don't have kids don't be bringing someones child/children into it. As a MOTHER that is the worst thing a person can do! And besides remember RUTH is the one that needs attacked. May GOD BLESS U..
SMDH!!!!! you go on and on cussing like the trash you are and then you have the nerve to say "GOD BLESS U" you people are truely messed up in the head
Thelma

Bluefield, WV

#71 Sep 28, 2012
SMDH wrote:
Come on now, this post was not intended on updating Larry's condition it was intended on bashing Ruth. the 1st comment was Thelma going on and on calling her a druggie and and all this and that. i do not know Ruth to pass that judgement but i do know the type of people Leandra, Thelma and Jenny are so thats when I expressed my opinion. If they truely cared about Larry they would have never stooped to this type of discussion to start in the first place. like i said before they are all just dramafied who*es! And if Jenny actually stood by Larry then she and him would not have been getting a divorce due to an incident that took place. they are disgusting excuses for human beings, i have always thought so, so i took this opportuntiy to let them know :))))
YOU DONT KNOW ME OR ANYTHING ABOUT ME SO CUPCAKE TRY AGAIN.. So I just give u the opportunity to stfu when it comes to u saying u know me..
Cornerlot

Beckley, WV

#72 Sep 28, 2012
Wow....where's Jerry Springer when ya need him?
corn

Beckley, WV

#73 Sep 28, 2012
how fast did she ran
really

United States

#74 Sep 28, 2012
im with u where is jerry .... lol this is some funny crap they started bashing someone else and it turned on them.. Its called karma ladies let it go .. The law and larry and his dad will take care of what needs to be taken care of.. And larry is home and doing fine. And like i told him if hes smart he will break away from all u drama queens because right now he dosnt need it from drama queens that say they r friends when they r all about them selfs :) have a good day ladies ..
Thelma

Bluefield, WV

#75 Sep 28, 2012
really wrote:
im with u where is jerry .... lol this is some funny crap they started bashing someone else and it turned on them.. Its called karma ladies let it go .. The law and larry and his dad will take care of what needs to be taken care of.. And larry is home and doing fine. And like i told him if hes smart he will break away from all u drama queens because right now he dosnt need it from drama queens that say they r friends when they r all about them selfs :) have a good day ladies ..
We will have a great day when RUTH is behind bars for what she done! And we know Larry is home. He just made a call yesterday to one of his drama queen b*tches. Hmmm shows u how much u really know. Since u know Larry so well and talk to him so much U TELL HIM HIS DRAMA QUEEN B*TCHES WILL BE DOWN TO SEE HIM. Well I'll bet u to it I just call him for u. So lets see who is the DRAMA QUEEN B*TCHES now because what needs said to Larry will GO STRAIGHT to LARRY. Have a wonderful life on TOPIX and hopefully they will get the needle junkie wh*re RUTH!
LEANDRA

Kansas City, MO

#76 Sep 28, 2012
SMDH wrote:
Uuuummmmm ur opioion does not matter if u can't put ur name so we know EXACTLY. What u think so there for out ur big girl panties on n tell us who u rly are and untill u can do that keep ur mouth shut. N yes it is true about Ruth ask around about her she is an awful person that almost took his life! And she gets out scotch free but that's okay it will come around to her one day....
And as far as Larry goes he is doing as well to b expected at home for what jus happened and yeah he did call one of his drama queen bitches yesterday n had a long talk with me, and no matter what is said we will all b down there seeing him regardless of ur jeliously!! Jus because him n my mother had disagreements does not mean anything that does not mean she was not the one by side, she took care of him she spent day n night there she brought him home she seen he was gettig the best care possible and regardless of the situation n y u "think" they r getting divorced that's makes her a bigger person with more respect in my book. And please do not reply with ur ignorance and nonsense untill u can get off ur welfare a*s and put ur name :))
SMDH

Oak Hill, WV

#77 Sep 28, 2012
hahahahhahahahaha why would I put my name and bring bullsh*t into my life when I can put the real truth and sit back and watch you idiots swirm. You guys are to EASY! In more than 1 way :))
Thelma

Bluefield, WV

#78 Sep 28, 2012
SMDH wrote:
hahahahhahahahaha why would I put my name and bring bullsh*t into my life when I can put the real truth and sit back and watch u idiots swirm. You guys are to EASY! In more than 1 way :))
LEANDREA ALL She is wanting is ur attention so let her play with herself and we will cont. to care for Larry as always. She can play her DRAMA GAME to. RUTH will get what is comong to her!!
larry gill

Oak Hill, WV

#79 Jan 5, 2013
Well. am ok I learned a lot about people. You can not change a doper o
:
a friend

United States

#80 Jan 5, 2013
larry gill wrote:
:
...... You got that right Larry!..Hard way to learn though...SO Glad your doing well!
please

AOL

#81 Jan 9, 2013
larry gill wrote:
:
Press charges on the bi==h or the state should take it over,she get's away with everything she think;s she does anyway she like's to make comment's like i threw this one in jail got everything he had i narked on this one and got out of this,her time will come and she will pay dearly.Glad your feeling better Larry stay away from that trash.
larry gill

Oak Hill, WV

#82 Jan 10, 2013
please wrote:
<quoted text>Press charges on the bi==h or the state should take it over,she get's away with everything she think;s she does anyway she like's to make comment's like i threw this one in jail got everything he had i narked on this one and got out of this,her time will come and she will pay dearly.Glad your feeling better Larry stay away from that trash.
well I did and thay tryed to get me to drop iit so she got 1 year and got out in 5 days you tell me so now she gos for sentencing jan. 30 l don't get this county
Eric

Philadelphia, PA

#83 Jan 25, 2013
Larry. Your king has heard your worries. He will make sure the heads of all offenders will be displayed in the fences of Minden. Blood will be spilled.
harty har har

Oak Hill, WV

#84 Jan 25, 2013
ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy they call JJ 26 min Michael 4
oak hill prostitutes 1 hr Frank 14
Take Down All Black Statues Too!!!! 1 hr Marie 22
Double Word Alphabet Game,... (Jan '14) 2 hr notBeavis 272
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 5,444
randy prince has black teeth and alot missing lol 4 hr Sos 3
Kimbell, Fallon, SNL and the idiot Colbert 10 hr Griff 7

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance