tiffany burdette booked
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sam

United States

#22 Jan 8, 2013
yes she did and guess where he is sitting now !!!
just me

Alkol, WV

#23 Jan 11, 2013
Tiff you dontvdeserve to breath our o2 you have STDs and prob SIDS by now I have seen you stick that needle in your arm and share them nasty ho you will sleep with anyone for ab15 or 30
1 post removed
Tiffany

Summersville, WV

#25 Jan 12, 2013
just me wrote:
Tiff you dontvdeserve to breath our o2 you have STDs and prob SIDS by now I have seen you stick that needle in your arm and share them nasty ho you will sleep with anyone for ab15 or 30
I hope you werent refering this to me because you have the wrong Tiffany.
just me

Charleston, WV

#26 Jan 12, 2013
tiffany burdette is who I am referring too needle ho your the worst kind your mom sick and u steal her meds what a waste u r
1 post removed
hellodumbpeople

United States

#28 Jan 18, 2013
Almost every post on here has words misspelled. Really people did you go to school??? What grade did you complete?? Holy hell, how freaking hard is it to check your damn spelling. And the person that spelled "THAY" that is not even a damn word. It is "THEY"
Anyway all pill heads are the same. IF THEY WANTED
HELP THEY WOULD GET IT!!!!! I DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR THEM. ALL OF THEM ARE P.O.S.(this does not mean point of sale)
1 post removed
Cornerlot

Fayetteville, WV

#30 Jan 19, 2013
I was kind of wondering about the SIDS remark too. Lol.
Sweetma

Mount Hope, WV

#31 Jan 19, 2013
I'm glad she is in there they need to get the rest of the pill heads that live around us all
Sweetma

Mount Hope, WV

#32 Jan 19, 2013
Lindsay Randall wrote:
She narked on my brother over pot and he has cancer and has to smoke it
they need to get Chris Sanson he is a big time pill sniffing dude that needs to be there to he rips people off he did my hubby and my hubby can't wait to see him because he ass is grass
haha

Pittsburgh, PA

#33 Aug 16, 2013
She went and her a coal miner now. With her drug habit even he will be broke....just hope she got them tubes tied or here comes another innocent drug addicted baby for the state to take care of
notsurprised

Pittsburgh, PA

#34 Aug 16, 2013
Who Da hell she with now...hope he double rap thar shit,....dam needle junkie Tiffany is nasty
duh

United States

#35 Aug 16, 2013
haha wrote:
She went and her a coal miner now. With her drug habit even he will be broke....just hope she got them tubes tied or here comes another innocent drug addicted baby for the state to take care of
She has her tubes tied
Curious

Oak Hill, WV

#36 Aug 16, 2013
sweetpea wrote:
<quoted text> what good is she to her son and family out on the street rippin & runnin & drugging? She is better off n jail-being fed, having a roof over her head & a place to lay her head at night & most importantly safe & alive...her children & family don't have to spend n e more sleepless nights wondering if she is laying n a ditch dead somewhere...so I'm certain her family is very thankful...
For one I'm sorry this young lady is an addict hope she gets help after jail. Just letting you know that you are absolutely correct in saying she is better off in jail ,Because her family knows she still alive. I spent many nights thinking mine was dead in a ditch somewhere and it's something no one have to go threw. Hope this is a wake up call for her because all children need their mothers and all mothers need their children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guess what? Suddenlink went up AGAIN this month. 8 min Lulz 2
Brandy jones 16 min Tired 4
Eric Pack 21 min bigbucks1 10
Jennifer Lesher 40 min Grover 7
Jessica Pino (Aug '15) 50 min Michelle 15
Hate promoting atheists 2 hr Alien 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr loan 1,337
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oak Hill Mortgages