Looks like they finally got her...
charleigh ann

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Nov 16, 2012
well...we should be thankin of her son and family
Lindsay Randall

Beckley, WV

#3 Nov 16, 2012
Im glade that bitch is in there its best for her than out and i get my hands on her punk narkin bitch ass
sweetpea

United States

#4 Nov 17, 2012
charleigh ann wrote:
well...we should be thankin of her son and family
what good is she to her son and family out on the street rippin & runnin & drugging? She is better off n jail-being fed, having a roof over her head & a place to lay her head at night & most importantly safe & alive...her children & family don't have to spend n e more sleepless nights wondering if she is laying n a ditch dead somewhere...so I'm certain her family is very thankful...

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#5 Nov 17, 2012
Lindsay Randall wrote:
Im glade that bitch is in there its best for her than out and i get my hands on her punk narkin bitch ass
We need more narkin bitch asses. They help clean all the losers off the streets.
Hey DrDumm

Lansing, WV

#6 Nov 17, 2012
DrMUDD wrote:
<quoted text>We need more narkin bitch asses. They help clean all the losers off the streets.
See there you cant get your mind off smillin A$$

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#7 Nov 17, 2012
Hey DrDumm wrote:
<quoted text>
See there you cant get your mind off smillin A$$
LOL, coming from the only clown that talks about it. Go play in the sand box little kid. Your momma is calling you.

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#8 Nov 17, 2012
All you accomplish is running around trying to smell my ass. LOL
lmao

Springfield, NJ

#9 Nov 17, 2012
Lindsay Randall wrote:
Sounds like you need your big ass parked in jail right beside her! So sick of your type. If someone is being ratted on guess what the solution is???? Keep your nose clean and follow a few simple rules of life!!! Are you smart enough to figure that out? Need me to explain? Is there not one decent man or woman left around here?? Pill heads breeding pill heads, walking around with their chest stuck like the world owes them something, never ever setting a good example and the list goes on and on. Sure I have days where I find it hard to cope but do I pop a pill to escape? I often wish I was rich but do I steal? I can get angry at someone but do I fight or kill?? Poor pill heads say "but I'm sick, but the state won't give me more money, but I don't have a ride, blah blah blah!" Pathetic scum. Wish you all would just move the hell away!!! Far away!!
1 post removed
Lindsay Randall

Beckley, WV

#11 Nov 17, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you need your big ass parked in jail right beside her! So sick of your type. If someone is being ratted on guess what the solution is???? Keep your nose clean and follow a few simple rules of life!!! Are you smart enough to figure that out? Need me to explain? Is there not one decent man or woman left around here?? Pill heads breeding pill heads, walking around with their chest stuck like the world owes them something, never ever setting a good example and the list goes on and on. Sure I have days where I find it hard to cope but do I pop a pill to escape? I often wish I was rich but do I steal? I can get angry at someone but do I fight or kill?? Poor pill heads say "but I'm sick, but the state won't give me more money, but I don't have a ride, blah blah blah!" Pathetic scum. Wish you all would just move the hell away!!! Far away!!
thats real funny you dont know anything about me nor what im talkin about it sure as hell aint about pills its about pot so really gdt your facts stright b4 you go running your big fat mouth dumb ass

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#12 Nov 17, 2012
Lindsay Randall wrote:
<quoted text> thats real funny you dont know anything about me nor what im talkin about it sure as hell aint about pills its about pot so really gdt your facts stright b4 you go running your big fat mouth dumb ass
Either way, they are both illegal and your dumb ass really should be parked in jail right beside her.
Lindsay Randall

Beckley, WV

#13 Nov 17, 2012
Y do you say that about me i dont do nor sale drugs dumb ass like i said get ur facts stright about me before u run ur f*** ing mouth god stupid people get on my nerves

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#14 Nov 17, 2012
Lindsay Randall wrote:
Y do you say that about me i dont do nor sale drugs dumb ass like i said get ur facts stright about me before u run ur f*** ing mouth god stupid people get on my nerves
I your bitchin because someone is a nark, then your on the wrong side of the game. Narks are a good thing. They help rid our neighborhoods from drugs. I dont need to know anything about you or any of the facts. Just the fact you hate a nark tells me all i need to know about you and it aint good.

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#15 Nov 17, 2012
Then tell us why you want to get your hands on this narkin bitch ass s you call her. Did she nark on you for something?
Lindsay Randall

Beckley, WV

#16 Nov 18, 2012
She narked on my brother over pot and he has cancer and has to smoke it

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#17 Nov 18, 2012
Lindsay Randall wrote:
Well he better move to a state that allows medical marijuana to be sold to people like your brother cause there isnt any doctors in this state writing prescriptions for marijuana to be used by cancer patients. In West Virginia it is illegal period.
However a doctor will prescribe a pill that contains some of the same chemicals that marijuana contains. He should have took that route instead of an illegal one.
And any revenge you take out on her will cause you to actually end up in jail parked right beside her.
Just because you want to smoke it when sick doesnt change the fact that he simply broke the law.

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

#18 Nov 18, 2012
Many people who have cancer never smoke it. Not sure how you figure he has to smoke it.
CRAZY

Vinton, VA

#19 Nov 18, 2012
DOSE ANYONE KNOW HOW TIF WAS PUT IN JAIL AND FOR WHAT HEARD TO MANY STORYS AND TIF WAS A GOOD GIRL THE DRUGS JUST GOT A HOLD OF HER I HAVE KNOW HER FOR 25 YEARS AND AS FOR HER FAMILY YES THAY ARE HAPPY THAY KNOW WHERE SHE IS AND SHE IS OK
just wondering

United States

#20 Nov 18, 2012
and no lindsay she Didnt nark ur brother she wore a wire in on the pos ur living with and ur having a baby with john runs his mouth way to much he put the word around on this girl about her
wearing a wire on him..:....... do u have more lies to tell and john has told so many people that he has cancer when he dosnt .......
Tiffany

Summersville, WV

#21 Jan 8, 2013
Lindsay Randall wrote:
your brother is 14. she narked on your boyfriend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fayette man convicted in murder trial 5 hr fam 1
Gary Jennings 5 hr Defeater 4
Courtney shepherd 6 hr I had sex with her 5
Lori jasper 6 hr TJZ 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr UTrashy 1,481
Ace Whitewater Rafting Racist 8 hr out of towner 38
Tabby Cox Is Now Clean. 10 hr Doc 13

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance