Crazy House East End
Oak Hill SPIRIT

Ardsley, NY

#1 Dec 6, 2012
Every time I drive by that old person house, and honk, some old crazy person flips me off or mean mugs the sh!t out of me. It's only a matter of time before I lay down the f*€kN law and stomp a mud hole in one of those decrepit losers' a$$e$. I'm serious. Ill knock one of those elderly c0ck smokers into next week
hmmm

United States

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Oak Hill SPIRIT wrote:
Every time I drive by that old person house, and honk, some old crazy person flips me off or mean mugs the sh!t out of me. It's only a matter of time before I lay down the f*€kN law and stomp a mud hole in one of those decrepit losers' a$$e$. I'm serious. Ill knock one of those elderly c0ck smokers into next week
its not an old person house, or a crazy house..they are mentally handicapped and different ages. My advice - dont honk at them. Dumbass.
2 posts removed

“Santa is watching you”

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5 Dec 6, 2012
Oak Hill SPIRIT wrote:
We scratch our old nuts and laugh everytime we see you.
Seriously

Midland, VA

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Your ridiculous to make fun of these mentally handicapped people. I know someone who works there and it's a hard job and we don't need idiots like you to make fun of them.
Oak Hill SPIRIT

Fayetteville, WV

#7 Dec 6, 2012
Seriously wrote:
Your ridiculous to make fun of these mentally handicapped people. I know someone who works there and it's a hard job and we don't need idiots like you to make fun of them.
Oh yea? What do they do at work, Change poppie diapers, and do activities? You reading this Mike Rowe? Sounds like a good episode of dirty jobs to me. Lol. That sounds like a cake a$$ job if I ever heard of one.
Seriously

Midland, VA

#8 Dec 6, 2012
How is that an easy job? What do you do for a living, live off mommy and daddys money? For your information, working that kind of job is very hard. Maybe you should try it! Instead of making fun of the people who live there you idiot
Oak Hill SPIRIT

Fayetteville, WV

#9 Dec 6, 2012
Seriously wrote:
How is that an easy job? What do you do for a living, live off mommy and daddys money? For your information, working that kind of job is very hard. Maybe you should try it! Instead of making fun of the people who live there you idiot
That is SO easy. And I work and live alone. I also hunt elderly street folks. Don't let any of those special handi-crappers out on the street, or ill poach them illegally and have them stuffed and mounted ;)
Seriously

Midland, VA

#10 Dec 6, 2012
You're pathetic. Notice you didn't write where you work. Must be McDonalds or something but that's obviously easier than being a care giver. My bad :))
Oak Hill SPIRIT

Fayetteville, WV

#11 Dec 6, 2012
Seriously wrote:
You're pathetic. Notice you didn't write where you work. Must be McDonalds or something but that's obviously easier than being a care giver. My bad :))
Why would I write where I work? Did you expect me to or something?
Oak Hill SPIRIT

Fayetteville, WV

#12 Dec 6, 2012
I assure you. I have a career. But that's not the topic of discussion. So quit bein nosy little b!tch:))
Seriously

Midland, VA

#13 Dec 7, 2012
Good for you, how about now you go work it and leave other peoples careers and lives alone. There's no reason to ever make fun of a handicapped person. I think everyone agrees, I'm done now. I'm wasting my breathe on you. Complete dumbass. Can't even cuss your not old enough :)
MrMess

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Dec 8, 2012
TIMMMMM MAYYYY
kookie

Beckley, WV

#15 Dec 8, 2012
MrMess wrote:
TIMMMMM MAYYYY
OMG! Mr. Mess watches South Park. WAY COOL!

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Dec 9, 2012
MEAT WAD MAKE ALL THE MONEY
MEAT WAD GETS ALL THE HONEYS
RIDING IN HIS CAR
LIVING LIKE A STAR
RINGS ON HIS FINGERS AND HIS TOES
AND HE'S A TARD
MrMessisanut

Oak Hill, WV

#17 Jan 15, 2013
Oak Hill SPIRIT wrote:
I assure you. I have a career. But that's not the topic of discussion. So quit bein nosy little b!tch:))
Career welfareite more than likely. If you're half as bad as you let on, you'd tell people your name and where you supposedly work, but, you're just another candy arse hiding behind a keyboard. Are you kin to MrMess??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gene Walker 1 hr Friends of Gene 1
Unsolved Crimes (Jun '12) 3 hr Sad 39
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Fairlady 4,142
Tom Oxley 13 hr Ugh 13
Game - Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Aug '11) 14 hr Princess Hey 5,175
WallyWorld 20 hr Jeff 5
News 2 charged in 2014 fatal fire in Fayette County (Dec '15) Tue Bit__ 11

Oak Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance