First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Weston Hall

Oak Hill, WV

#21 Sep 29, 2009
I can't tell you just how many times I've witnessed drug deals in this town. I suspect the police do nothing because the dealers are their suppliers... a lot of the officers are 'on the take'.

Several years back a buyer was calling my phone number in error leaving voice messages requesting Oxycodone. Not one call, but numerous over a weeks time. I reported this to the authorities and assured something would be done... they would investigate.'Save the messages'. Pft... I was never again contacted by the PD, DEA or anyone. Oh... and the OHP officer heard the messages.
Weston Hall

Oak Hill, WV

#22 Sep 29, 2009
Did I mention the officer was familiar with the dealer the buyer was trying to contact???
hehe

Oak Hill, WV

#23 Oct 3, 2009
bet somewhere down the line he feels pretty stupid.He proby shouldnt dial phone numbers after getting high......That is too funny
Thinknot

Staunton, VA

#24 Oct 3, 2009
I sell drugs to kids
thi

Belle, WV

#25 Jan 4, 2013
The biggest dealers in the count PERRY'S everyone one knows it
what ever

Belle, WV

#26 Jan 4, 2013
shit from oak hill to deep water find any kind of drug ur looking for if u dont git robbed
haha

Beckley, WV

#27 Jan 12, 2013
the doctors
meme

Sutton, WV

#28 Jan 13, 2013
Chad and katie from pax
need to know

Beckley, WV

#29 Feb 16, 2013
Hope no one is eating Roma's that does not already know they do not drug test, think about it??? They are making the food your eating and drugging it up at the sametime not to mention the ones that deliver the food and how is it that know one does anything all I can say is What A World We.Live In....
1 post removed
Seriously

United States

#31 Feb 17, 2013
I want some of these drugs.
1 post removed
info

Beckley, WV

#33 Feb 18, 2013
yoo hoo wrote:
FAYETTEVILLE<<<< <<crookedist lil town
Eric & gatewood bunch how do they continue to deal the drugs go to gatewood school and watch
ert

Summersville, WV

#34 Feb 18, 2013
jessica beqaver does pills everyday
hahaha

United States

#35 Feb 18, 2013
They don't need to investigate anything they know who they are and where they are but they can't keep them in jail "WHY" I'll tell you! They arrest them question them and they all roll over on each other after the cops make a deal to drop charges on them if they squeal and so the darwin cycle continues!
ert

Summersville, WV

#36 Feb 18, 2013
that woman milessa from the poolroom in oakhill will blow anyone for drugs an she do any man that will have her ugly ass
1 post removed
U wish

United States

#38 Feb 18, 2013
ert wrote:
jessica beqaver does pills everyday
sounds like whoever wrote this post can't even spell this chicks last name !! seems alot on here about this Jessica girl seems like the one posting about her is very jealous of her ! it's sad when some one has to hide behind a fake screen name and don't have the balls to say this stupid sh1t to this chicks face !! Sounds a BADDD case of JEALOUSY !! someone needs to get a life and get off of drugs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alisha Loeffler 1 hr Daisy 26
Any Prom Dresses For Sale? 2 hr Hey 2
Melissa Dorsey- Missy 6 hr Time 5
Toms Carry Out 7 hr summer 3
Mike Myles and robin 13 hr TNT 14
Wes Arrington is the biggest man wore in town. 15 hr LadyIvy 106
WQAZ Is A Bogus Broadcast Operation (Oct '13) 15 hr Actual Radio Person 26
More from around the web

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE