First Prev
of 2
Next Last
redneck

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Apr 27, 2009
who is the biggest dope dealer in this area?????????
Fedup

Beckley, WV

#2 Apr 27, 2009
I don't know do you?
nice try pig

Summersville, WV

#3 Apr 28, 2009
that would be nice if it was that easy to catch these people. Try doing some investigating and get these pill heads off our streets.
Tried

Raleigh, NC

#4 Apr 30, 2009
The streets of Fayetteville are littered with drug dealers. There are more perscription dealers than anything else. You wont find the people perscribed selling these medicines, you will find drugged out losers that are willing to take a chance at jail, just to support their own habit of snorting them. I personally am tired of working everyday, just to see these dealers laying around playing video games and driving nicer cars than me, and eating take out everyday, all the while never working a day in their life. I don't understand how some of them are still walking around the streets, If the citizens of the town know who they all are, how come the city police haven't stepped in to take care of this problem? How about instead of writing speeding tickets, and hanging out at Walmart you do some real police work and clean up our town. I see the children getting younger that are addicted to drugs, can't something be done about this before it is too late?
realistic

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Apr 30, 2009
the police are about MONEY,,,nothin else.....first thing they reach 4 is the ticket book,get money,,,if u do get arrestedu go to the magistrate an then give money,,,only as a last resort you go to jail. if they know you have no money or no one to pay money for you they keep on goin.....who would have ever thought there would be so much money in that one mile stretch of rt.19 think this is not true OPEN YOUR EYES we should really think before we vote next time,,,,
Tried

Raleigh, NC

#6 Apr 30, 2009
Believe me, my eyes are open, i have lived here my whole life. I dont like Fayetteville, nor do I really care for the people who live inside the town itself. They all think they are better than everyone else, and they can do whatever they want without having to anwser to anyone. Kids get in trouble, parents pull strings. The courthouse is like a dam puppet show. As far as voting goes, not enough people run, so the same officals get elected over and over again. The only magistrate that seems some what worth a dang is Parsons, I can't stand those women, and hell the old high school principle- who still sees people as they were in high school, people do grow up and change. The only way your a good citizen to fayetteville is if you were born into money or you moved here from another state and started up some sort of business to bring in money to put in their pockets. This town makes me sick. I cant stand driving threw it in the spring-fall time.
Average Citizen

Lubbock, TX

#7 Apr 30, 2009
That mile or so stretch of rt.19 houses business and a couple big businesses, ie: Wal-mart and Lowe's. Fayetteville annexed that area to get the B&O taxes from the businesses there. There's a lot of money coming from there.

As for Fayetteville streets being "littered" with "drug dealers", er, I just don't see that. I feel safer in Fayetteville than just about any other local town. Try roaming through Beckley at night. No, it wouldn't bother me a bit to walk with my kids and wife through Fayetteville anytime of day or night.

Now, am I saying there is no drug problem? I don't know. There are drug issues anywhere you go, and in S. West Virginia it's all about the prescripts.

I love Fayetteville. Great people, great places. I love Fayetteville hasn't allowed "chain" facilities to infiltrate the historic downtown area.. Love that!! So nice to see locally owned facilities there.
Tried

Raleigh, NC

#8 May 1, 2009
Fayetteville don't need to have "chain" facilities infiltrate their precious historic town area, they have the side of 19 for that. I can't believe you are seriously saying this? Do you think Daniels closed down because there was another mom and pop store putting them out? Of course not, we all know that Wal-Mart pushed them out. It is only a matter of time before you see other so locally owned businesses going out. I am sure the local food places also have experienced a crunch since all the fast food joints opened up around Walmart also. Fayetteville sold out to big chains also, they just hide the fact that they did a little better.
smooch

Oak Hill, WV

#9 May 1, 2009
tried,sounds like you know the place well....i agree 100 per cent
eea08

United States

#10 May 1, 2009
I really miss Daniels.
Average Citizen

Lubbock, TX

#11 May 1, 2009
Tired~

er, can't believe I'm seriously saying what? Make your point clear. You sound like your angry at the world and are reading something into my post that's not there.

Someone mentioned about money being in a stretch on 19 now in Fayetteville.. I agreed, that yes there is money in that stretch. No denying that.
And yes, I love the fact no chains are in the historic district. And yes, I miss Daniels Market too. Why do you think I believe another mom and pop store closed down Daniels? Did I say that??? NO.

I have no clue about your anger issues, but if your gonna question me, get your facts in line and read my posts objectively.

I love Fayetteville, some don't, life goes on.
yoo hoo

Oak Hill, WV

#12 May 5, 2009
FAYETTEVILLE<<<< <<crookedist lil town
Just My Opinion

Tarboro, NC

#13 May 13, 2009
Can't stand having to travel through Rt 19 Fayetteville. That stretch is just a money racket. The police prey on travelers, and the speed reduction in that area makes no sense. I try my best to stay away from that area.
good

Beckley, WV

#14 May 14, 2009
Just My Opinion wrote:
Can't stand having to travel through Rt 19 Fayetteville. That stretch is just a money racket. The police prey on travelers, and the speed reduction in that area makes no sense. I try my best to stay away from that area.
good for you
just me

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Jun 13, 2009
whatever!!!! your all full of shit fayetteville is a nice place to go and believe it or not the biggest drug dealers are the old folk sitting at home selling there medication they get from thier doctors.
Fred

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Jun 13, 2009
just me wrote:
whatever!!!! your all full of shit fayetteville is a nice place to go and believe it or not the biggest drug dealers are the old folk sitting at home selling there medication they get from thier doctors.
Damn, can't you at least learn to spell??
just me

Oak Hill, WV

#17 Jun 13, 2009
no shit i type to fast and didnt check sorry

Level 1

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#18 Jun 26, 2009
redneck wrote:
who is the biggest dope dealer in this area?????????
Why do you want to know Redneck? & do you actual think people are gonna snitch on their dealers? Get REAL!!
i know

Johnson City, TN

#19 Jun 27, 2009
huh
i know

Johnson City, TN

#20 Jun 27, 2009
chad and katie up on the hill. i herd they r the biggest drug dealers those poor kids i fell so sorry for them. she just had a misscairrage because of dope pittifull

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oak Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Dorsey- Missy 1 hr yallsherofromabove 10
haley myles 3 hr stop whining 26
Jack S. 5 hr Fc informant 15
Pay cut BOE 9 hr Vote No 4
School Bond$$$$$ Vote NO 9 hr Vote No 42
Sarah Bickley ? 13 hr Faith81 8
single 17 hr Big Bertha 4
More from around the web

Oak Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE